Halo : Reach

DeletedUser

great vid , nice one :lol:
i once saw one like that when a girl fired a magnum revolver and the recoil made the gun swing back and hit her in the face....
hillarious

i never played killzone,
but im sure xbox is gonna try and get more realistic, like when you jump into something you fall over ans stuffflike that
it will take time, i but i reckon it will happen

DeletedUser74079

what killzone? nope. ps3 exclusive. and it's better than halo :D in all fairness, halo 2 and 3 were far behind the console's capabilities where as the first one was OWNAGE.

DeletedUser74079

as much as i want someone to hack killzone so it will work for my 360 slim, im gonna stay overr here...
unless someone lens me £350?

Haha you couldn't do that as the encoding is different. Also a ps3 is alot less expensive than those ehm ret*rd*d xbox fans think :/

DeletedUser

where is the damn recoil for rifles in that game????? And if there is recoil then its way too weak. I see the gun having recoil,, but the aim stayes perfectly in place
and don't tell me its advanced weapons that don't have recoil, everything that shoots something forward, will move the other way (basic physics)

i'm not the biggest fan of MW2, but atleast it has more realistic recoil

also wherer did the gun hes holding go at 2.45? it just sudenly swiutches to a knife, realisme?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUXjwETVKG0

Firstly its not a knife. its him using the butt of his gun to punch. also they are spartans. Those soliers you play with have enhanced armour that reduces recoil..

also that is just a demo. They are still tweaking with some parts

DeletedUser

Firstly its not a knife. its him using the butt of his gun to punch. also they are spartans. Those soliers you play with have enhanced armour that reduces recoil..

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

the recoil is unrealistic. period.
in halo 2 they had the right idea, but they lost alot in halo 3

and yes, whoever said it...
Halo 1 was Ownage, and i defy any one to say other wise...
i remember when FoeHammer died at the end :icon_cry:
Twas a sad moment....

The strory line was immense

DeletedUser74079

Recoil is unrealistic? Whaaat? Okay then. Think about a 1925 (i think) M1 garand. did that have recoil, yes! all guns do, but most have supressors in the barrel to reduce it.

DeletedUser

also that is just a demo. They are still tweaking with some parts

not a knife? sparta go look again, first the but of his gun and suprise now he has a knife. Don't tell me its a gun that transforms in that a small knife

"Those soldiers you play with have enhanced armour that reduces recoil.." thats just an excuse.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ2vrrFkgV4 even a big big bouncy tummy can't lower that recoil.

recoil can't be lowered to zero and thats what i see they did in that campain and when that guy tshot that rocket, waw, way too weak

DeletedUser74079

ps3, infinitely better if you know that facts rather than all the mindless fanboy stuff most people come out with.

DeletedUser

oh right. yes the new animation thing. The knife he has in pocket. all spartans have a UNSC issue knife along with the gear. its just that in halo 3 it doesnt appear.if you look at the trailer you see a few spartans have a knife. there is even one playing with it. I dont have time to get the link but will show you later

DeletedUser

Yes, better then normal knifing, but: he just swings 1way and when his arm comes back its sudenly a knife. + the gun is nowhere to be found wile he has a knife. if we want some realisme then we want to see that gun hanging on his shoulder + the movement must be altered so the point where he lets go of the gun and grabbes his knife gets incorporated

we've done shooters for years and halo could use some new stuff and having ur all ur weapons visable on ur boddy should be the new standard