Halo : Reach

DeletedUser

Oblivion is pure class,
porbably the best game i have ever played.
Cant wait until the new one comes out=)
i think the place is called "Elswyr" :lol:
brilliant name, but anyway, lets see how it turns out,
but i think we should move of the subject, or im gonna have to strat talking about what i want in the new game

DeletedUser

Oblivion is pure class,
porbably the best game i have ever played.
Cant wait until the new one comes out=)
i think the place is called "Elswyr" :lol:
brilliant name, but anyway, lets see how it turns out,
but i think we should move of the subject, or im gonna have to strat talking about what i want in the new game

Apparently my friend said it was boring. I might go buy it and try it cuz it doesnt seem so bad....

POKEMON FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scarlet ash

Oblivion is a class game. I love it, and you'll play it more than once :p. Eventually you'll get bored every few months and then after a break you'll return :p. It just randomly pops in your head that you want to play oblivion again.

DeletedUser

Oblivion is a class game. I love it, and you'll play it more than once :p. Eventually you'll get bored every few months and then after a break you'll return :p. It just randomly pops in your head that you want to play oblivion again.

This is EXACTLY what happens, everyone
i mean, this is what will happen to every single person with ANY taste for games

DeletedUser

Exactly. :icon_biggrin:

Happened to me too.

DeletedUser

a bit like pokemon sometimes.. Training ur pokemons get boring. One thing I find about halo is it NEVER gets boring. Ive finished halo 1, halo 3, halo 3 odst on ALL levels of difficulty and I still wanna play dem again. also it has addictive multiplayer. oh and one other inportant thing that makes halo legendary it the theatre.

DeletedUser

i once levels up like 10times in a row, cause i always forgot to, then of course i realized that that makes the game alot harder on you...
you have to play the game properly at the start for it to be fun at the end...

DeletedUser

it took me a week to notice u had to go sleep to getn ur level ups, i grew a ton of levels lol so amazing

Mobs lvl up with you too.

The more you level up, *usually* the harder the game will be. :icon_biggrin: Unless you level up wisely.