Halo Reach!

DeletedUser

I don't have it yet but may get it sometime in the future, but you can feel free to add my GT if you play COD:MW2 or Halo 3
GT:NSRP v2

Caleb1705

I got it and it's amazing. No x-box live though (I'm waiting until I get Brotherhood and Black Ops before I renew it :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

I will be buying it on Friday when I finally have sometime to get on this weekend. I hear it off the hook. Anyone got gamer tags to add hit me up.

DeletedUser

I would get it... but I hate Halo. Played Halo 3 for a level and a half, hated it and didn't play it again for about 10 months...
BC2 is much much better, even MW2 is a better FPS :p

I'd rather save my money and spend it on Gears 3 or Medal of Honour when they come out

DeletedUser

I have 3 1/2 more months before I can play all the new games... :icon_sad: Ucntcme22, just wait til I get back and marvel in my MW2 skillz :lol:

DeletedUser

I have 3 1/2 more months before I can play all the new games... :icon_sad: Ucntcme22, just wait til I get back and marvel in my MW2 skillz :lol:

The invite is still sitting on my list so just accept when you return. I am done with prestiging in MW2 so I should be all nice and ready to go. Sniper rifle will be in hand. Might take off work Monday and going to get Reach tonight so I should be done with that by this weekend.

Christopher Silver

The invite is still sitting on my list so just accept when you return. I am done with prestiging in MW2 so I should be all nice and ready to go. Sniper rifle will be in hand. Might take off work Monday and going to get Reach tonight so I should be done with that by this weekend.

So this weekend is when we should op you? :icon_twisted:

thanks for the advice :axemen:

DeletedUser

So this weekend is when we should op you? :icon_twisted:

thanks for the advice :axemen:

HAHAHA not really since xbox laptop all right next to each other. Last weekend would have been better. I was at football games for 9 hrs and slept the rest of the time. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

anybody on here that plays MW2 add my gt:NSRP v2
if you want to play sometime just hit me up I might be busy with GB though, but maybe not. Well and I guess you can add me if you plan on getting Reach I might get it sometime soon maybe in the next couple of months, and well Halo 3's too easy quit playing that a while back for MW2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56734

reach is ftw, just my opinion though, the new guns are ok, the only ones i really like that are new are the magnum (halo 1!!) and the DMR, theyre pretty boss. The other guns are meh in my opinion, the covenant spartan laser sucks, new vehicals are ok. but the levels kick some ass. Add me my gt is hlstetson

Pam Nam

Splurk does anyone else in Brains have it? If so Asylum challenge Brains to a private online Halo match. Best of 100, loosing tribes mass deletes.

DeletedUser

Splurk does anyone else in Brains have it? If so Asylum challenge Brains to a private online Halo match. Best of 100, loosing tribes mass deletes.

You could put me in your tribe for a day just so I could help you make them mass delete :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm I don't know I will have to check with them and see who has it. I know a couple of people do. so we win 51 games you guys have to mass delete. For some strange reason I don't see that happening LOL.

I just got the game yesterday and i have to say the campaign is like that. Haven't even played multiplayer yet. I will finish the campaign before I do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm I don't know I will have to check with them and see who has it. I know a couple of people do. so we win 51 games you guys have to mass delete. For some strange reason I don't see that happening LOL.

I just got the game yesterday and i have to say the campaign is like that. Haven't even played multiplayer yet. I will finish the campaign before I do.

Bring it on :icon_cool:

Caleb1705

My xbox live ran out, and I wanna wait until some more games come out before I renew it (If gamestop is gunna rip me off, I'm gonna get my money's worth out of it :D). But I finished the campaign, and have all but 2 of the firefight achievements. I was confused on the very last mission of campaign though... :D