Halp!? brings the hurt to NoName in K55

SaVVaSz

Having just trawled through this thread, I seriously hope that NoName attack better then they post because much of this seriously sucks balls. :icon_confused:

Be seeing you real soon sweeties :icon_wink:

Opponents defeated (Tribes)
As attacker
Rank Name Defeated
1 We Stand Alone 46,40 Mio.
2 Beyond Redemption 45,72 Mio.
3 Insomaniacs 45,58 Mio.
4 [R]uthless 43,37 Mio.
5 Fiat Lux 42,99 Mio.
6 The Revolution! 41,48 Mio.
7 NOVA 39,20 Mio.
8 =United Legions= 38,39 Mio.
9 Reminiscence 36,14 Mio.
10 PURE. 35,26 Mio.
11 The Super Furry Alliance 34,06 Mio.
12 ----X---- 29,90 Mio. <-----------------NoName
13 The Mods Stole Our Tag! 29,54 Mio. <------------------Halp!

14 Knights Of Carthage 29,48 Mio.
15 Excalibur 28,15 Mio.
16 TEAM 26,47 Mio.
17 Generation-X 24,98 Mio.
18 Strictly Business 24,45 Mio.
19 Civilization One 23,73 Mio.
20 Beyond Redemption Academy 21,28 Mio.

DeletedUser

12 ----X---- 29,90 Mio. <-----------------NoName
13 The Mods Stole Our Tag! 29,54 Mio. <------------------Halp!

He's not talking about how good you are at wasting troops, but what you get out of it...

DeletedUser

It seems that you forgot your Huge Losses and troops on EldzaO

Nope, not at all. I'm very aware of the fact that attacking players from 60 hours or longer, which are in the middle of a K tribe, is kinda risky. But it's fun nonetheless. I also see that it seems like you guys didn't manage to cover up all villages we attacked? One would have thought you'd manage that, seeing how it wasn't many at all.

DeletedUser4186

It seems that you forgot your Huge Losses and troops on EldzaO

firekat alone has not far from same defensive OD as youre entire tribe. Add Lobster into it and those 2 are above NoName + academy. Go figure.

DeletedUser

Add me (from my six villages alone down there) and xploor, and it's laughable... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser17459

Yeah, I did lose a bunch of nukes on EldzaO.
I still capped a village and kept it, with a 60 hour noble train though, on a target with morale so bad 1.5 defensive army could have stopped the trains. :icon_razz:

Wasnt as inactive as I'd hoped. :icon_wink:

You will see more of me in a couple of days. :)

SaVVaSz

Nope, not at all. I'm very aware of the fact that attacking players from 60 hours or longer, which are in the middle of a K tribe, is kinda risky. But it's fun nonetheless. I also see that it seems like you guys didn't manage to cover up all villages we attacked? One would have thought you'd manage that, seeing how it wasn't many at all.

If you want I can post the failure you faced on attacking EldzaO by details as you noticed that he is inactive and he left this world... all what you are good at is Nobeling our inactives

DeletedUser17459

Someone was accountsitting him at the time, in what way was the account inactive?

But I have my village in the neighbourhood now. Nobling will get much more interesting. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SaVVaSz, claiming that the target was inactive is quite probably the oldest trick in the TW Tome of excuses, Volume 1 part I section iii, the first 2 sections being devoted to backstabbing and bad account sitters.

someone being inactive isn't an excuse, it just goes to show that if there was any response at all that there was an account sitter which meant that the coverage of the account should have been quite good - better, at least, than a half assed half active player.

DeletedUser4186

If you want I can post the failure you faced on attacking EldzaO by details as you noticed that he is inactive and he left this world... all what you are good at is Nobeling our inactives

If youre using that as excuse then kick them, easiest solution in the game.

Ashmodai

Just like its your favourite trick to suicide all the troops those you account sit on the Halp! cluster. You know you're cheating, but you still manage to get away with it, I congratulate you for that :icon_wink:

The fact that you can't beat us even when cheating must be embarassing though :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

He got much more support than any active player has gotten, he's even better stacked then the "queen" nishi was when we attacked her. His sitter was with other words clearly active. And an active sitter is the same as an active account.

Ashmodai

Well one week after...
Villages Taken back by HALP from bigndaft 0
wich goes to show
THEY WERE WORTH IT!!!!

For the amount of nukes you used, it is sheer idiocy to say it was worth it, especially as a decent tribe could have easily taken the same amount for less than half the troops used.

I really fail to see how NoName has a future. Even if you drive our small cluster from K55, your tribe has no future, REM or Ialone or Flux will just waltz in and take the continent whenever they grow tired of you.

As a tribe, you're the equivalent of that little turtle in the cluster that a player only clears when nothing else needs to be done.

DeletedUser

All in favour of the closure of this thread raise your hand and say "aye".

*raises hand* aye.

DeletedUser

I'm not even involved fella, so no sour grapes here (I hate wine anyway :icon_wink:)

As it is, I was just voicing my honest opinion.
oh ok my mistake!:icon_redface:
But I didnt use 100 nukes i did use quite a few though.
And I still say it was worth it as i killed quite a lot of defence and took some villages too.