HAM!!! triumph over CTRL and -alt-

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Why wouldnt you use it as an excuse? you already got a 1 vs 1 out of it...

you got better things to do here than noble an enemy tribe?? A GOOD enemy tribe at that?

I would view their intrusion here as a challenge, and i would answer it. Im sorry that you dont feel the same way.

But i came here to kick ass. Maybe you prefer sim city or noob nobling??

Im glad your not in my tribe. I dont like it when players are reluctant to fight enemies...
As a side note, i am merely responding to your post> in no way, shape or form am i instigating.. Just thought that others came here for the same reasons i did...

For someone who came here to "kickass", you sure do a lot of covering your tracks. Are those traces of an apology ahead of time; "i am merely responding to your post> in no way, shape or form am i instigating"? That implies you're scared.

If words scare you when you're the aggressor, then perhaps there's something you should reconsider. If you're scared about your argument, chances are it's wrong. Do you really believe what you've just said?

• That HAM doesn't have better things to do than noble an enemy tribe half a continent away before finishing the enemy they're already beating.
  • That I personally don't see their intrusion as a challenge.
  • That I prefer sim city or noob nobling.
  • That I am reluctant to fight enemies.
How much of that do you believe?

Even if HAM wanted to attack Boo!, attacking Boo! before theyr'e really close enough to war them would be foolish.

Of course this intrusion implies a challenge, and of course I noticed that, but I'm not so fueled by self-pride that I would make foolish actions because of that. I'm sorry that you dont feel the same way.

Sim City actually is a pretty fun game, I've got it and it's pretty easy. What does that have to do with this scenario? Well, it certainly points out your unique point of view, but we didn't really need it to do that. I've nobled a village every day I've been in this world, all have been over 7k and have been enemies, most able to do damage if they could, but I'm located near no real enemies, so it's pretty easy, yes, but you're free to compare if you like.

I'm not reluctant to fight enemies, but the 50 hour noble limit means my nobles are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For someone who came here to "kickass", you sure do a lot of covering your tracks. Are those traces of an apology ahead of time; "i am merely responding to your post> in no way, shape or form am i instigating"? That implies you're scared.

If words scare you when you're the aggressor, then perhaps there's something you should reconsider. If you're scared about your argument, chances are it's wrong. Do you really believe what you've just said?

• That HAM doesn't have better things to do than noble an enemy tribe half a continent away before finishing the enemy they're already beating.
  • That I personally don't see their intrusion as a challenge.
  • That I prefer sim city or noob nobling.
  • That I am reluctant to fight enemies.
How much of that do you believe?

Even if HAM wanted to attack Boo!, attacking Boo! before theyr'e really close enough to war them would be foolish.

Of course this intrusion implies a challenge, and of course I noticed that, but I'm not so fueled by self-pride that I would make foolish actions because of that. I'm sorry that you dont feel the same way.

Sim City actually is a pretty fun game, I've got it and it's pretty easy. What does that have to do with this scenario? Well, it certainly points out your unique point of view, but we didn't really need it to do that. I've nobled a village every day I've been in this world, all have been over 7k and have been enemies, most able to do damage if they could, but I'm located near no real enemies, so it's pretty easy, yes, but you're free to compare if you like.

I'm not reluctant to fight enemies, but the 50 hour noble limit means my nobles are.

LMAO.

I ask a few questions, (after you basically insulted me) and then you go off on a flame??

Sweet. I had no issues before, but if you want a flame war, then lets have at it.

1. I didnt bother to read the map> i went upon reading the pnp thread. As this is pnp, i dont have to know facts, (that is the propaganda side in case your wondering) and i read every post in this thread. Basically, i did the homework i needed to post here.

2. Was not an apology> i normally try hard not to be a troll, and instigate in other people's threads. I just got the impression that you guys were gonna duke it out with all the tough words posted here.

So i ask a question, you insult me. I ask another question, and then you flame me... Are you having a bad day? And your a mod?

:icon_eek:

3. Im not afraid of you, or Ham for that matter. No need to get all tough, when there is nothing your gonna be able to do to back up your tough talk. Like you said, distance is a bitch... That is all you had to say when i asked about fighting.

Simple answer... "we are too far apart atm"

Dont have to be all high and mighty on me. I m not the one that challenged you in your own thread.

Shlomzi

Dark Chaos is in HAM!!!? :icon_surprised:

Guess that shows how much I pay attention.

DeletedUser

LMAO.

I ask a few questions, (after you basically insulted me) and then you go off on a flame??

If you consider me being hopeful that you don't become my leader because the way you view aggression is against my style of play as an insult, then you're going to have one hard time in the PnP forums.

Almost every post revolves around the difference of opinion.

1. I didnt bother to read the map> i went upon reading the pnp thread. As this is pnp, i dont have to know facts, (that is the propaganda side in case your wondering) and i read every post in this thread. Basically, i did the homework i needed to post here.

Haha, I'm going to quote this. "As this is PnP, I don't have to know the facts.". While it's true these days, it's half the problem. Facts are like the weapons you wield in the battle of PnP. Going in without facts is like joining a battle without any weapons. You're practically committing suicide.

2. Was not an apology> i normally try hard not to be a troll, and instigate in other people's threads. I just got the impression that you guys were gonna duke it out with all the tough words posted here.

Apology, or covering your tracks, either or, it's the same element of fear derived from it. It seems obvious enough for me to not not have to explain it, but I'll explain it if you'd like.

So i ask a question, you insult me. I ask another question, and then you flame me... Are you having a bad day? And your a mod?

You accused me of hiding and avoiding from war, of being blind to a challenge and that I don't know how to aggressively play the game.

I told you how you were wrong, and I'm flaming you? :lol:

3. Im not afraid of you, or Ham for that matter. No need to get all tough, when there is nothing your gonna be able to do to back up your tough talk. Like you said, distance is a bitch... That is all you had to say when i asked about fighting.

I never implied you were afraid of me, nor did I aim to induce fear. I'm not getting tough, I'm simply stating in an informative manner. Furthermore, I'm sure there's plenty I could do to back up my tough talk. Namely because, the tough talk simply hasn't come out yet, and it's not hard to back up nothing.

If I wanted to talk tough, I would mention my history, or start talking about all the posts I've made in the past and the battles I've won. Frankly, none of that matters for here, so I'm not going to resort to that. I don't think I need to, I don't think anyone ever needs to, and that tough talk is unnecessary.

But if you define tough talk as simply blowing your argument out of the water and defending myself, then you've got another thing coming.

Simple answer... "we are too far apart atm"

I essentially said the same thing, while disputing your insinuation on me at the same time.

Dont have to be all high and mighty on me. I m not the one that challenged you in your own thread.

While I'm flattered you see me as high and mighty, it's not an intention.

Nor am I the one who challenged you in your own thread.

DeletedUser

So he's in HAM!!!?

I'm still slightly mad that he stopped modding W29 :(

/Goes to check our forums to see who DC is..

It's not there, we have spy troubles and all that you know. :icon_rolleyes:

DC wants(ed) to keep who is on the down low. So, PM him here if you want to know.

DeletedUser

On another note:

Code:
Tribe ranking for the continent 53

Rank	Tribe name	Points	Villages
1	HAM!!!	1,17 Mio.	169
2	CTRL	1,13 Mio.	198

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you consider me being hopeful that you don't become my leader because the way you view aggression is against my style of play as an insult, then you're going to have one hard time in the PnP forums.

Almost every post revolves around the difference of opinion.

Haha, I'm going to quote this. "As this is PnP, I don't have to know the facts.". While it's true these days, it's half the problem. Facts are like the weapons you wield in the battle of PnP. Going in without facts is like joining a battle without any weapons. You're practically committing suicide.

Apology, or covering your tracks, either or, it's the same element of fear derived from it. It seems obvious enough for me to not not have to explain it, but I'll explain it if you'd like.

You accused me of hiding and avoiding from war, of being blind to a challenge and that I don't know how to aggressively play the game.

I told you how you were wrong, and I'm flaming you? :lol:

I never implied you were afraid of me, nor did I aim to induce fear. I'm not getting tough, I'm simply stating in an informative manner. Furthermore, I'm sure there's plenty I could do to back up my tough talk. Namely because, the tough talk simply hasn't come out yet, and it's not hard to back up nothing.

If I wanted to talk tough, I would mention my history, or start talking about all the posts I've made in the past and the battles I've won. Frankly, none of that matters for here, so I'm not going to resort to that. I don't think I need to, I don't think anyone ever needs to, and that tough talk is unnecessary.

But if you define tough talk as simply blowing your argument out of the water and defending myself, then you've got another thing coming.

I essentially said the same thing, while disputing your insinuation on me at the same time.

While I'm flattered you see me as high and mighty, it's not an intention.

Nor am I the one who challenged you in your own thread.

Your intentions with your posts are obvious. Flames do come in many colors, so dont try to deny.

You not only tried to prove me wrong, you went out on a limb to make me look the worst possible.. so i asked some questions. I dont know you, i dont know of you, i dont really care. How do i find out if i dont ask?

I stopped by to ask if you guys were gonna man up or dance some more. Yet you act like im the one challenging you... Tsk tsk.

I like how you went point by point.. Gee weez, trying to be like pervis?? You dont got the stuff man. Dont care what your friends blow your horn with.

Why dont you put this much effort into Boo??

DeletedUser

Your intentions with your posts are obvious. Flames do come in many colors, so dont try to deny.

It's tough to see blue through red shaded glasses.

You not only tried to prove me wrong, you went out on a limb to make me look the worst possible.. so i asked some questions. I dont know you, i dont know of you, i dont really care. How do i find out if i dont ask?

Since you can't read my mind, you know nothing of my intentions, I wasn't going out on a limb, believe me. I'm the one who should know. My guess is the reason you took it that way is because that's what you're looking for.

You described this yourself as a "flame war", surely you're looking for flames, so even if there's a thread of possibility something could be taken the wrong way, you're bound to be looking for that thread, since you assume I'm going to flame you back.

Honestly, this is where I couldn't care less.

I stopped by to ask if you guys were gonna man up or dance some more. Yet you act like im the one challenging you... Tsk tsk.

The problem is, you consider not warring, as "dancing", which is the point I'm trying to make. You'll only get as far as you can throw if you only focus on naive aggression, whereas you'll find out shooting with a cannon gets the ball much further if you think carefully about it instead of just going out and doing whatever.

I like how you went point by point.. Gee weez, trying to be like pervis?? You dont got the stuff man. Dont care what your friends blow your horn with.

That has absolutely nothing to do with anything whatsoever.

Why dont you put this much effort into Boo??

Do some research, mate, look at my history. If making long posts and doing stuff like this took effort, I would've stopped 60 stats threads ago.

You're deriving the topic from what it actually is; HAM's military efforts. I'm trying to debate with you an ideal method in which to run military, you're focused on next to nothing more than trying to flame me. That's like trying to prove gravity wrong by swinging a punch at someone's face. Ironically, soon enough you'll realize gravity's true when your momentum after the someone dodges causes you to crash to the ground.

Shlomzi

I've ran out of nobles too, although I can make two more and have a train making :icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You're deriving the topic from what it actually is; HAM's military efforts. I'm trying to debate with you an ideal method in which to run military, you're focused on next to nothing more than trying to flame me. That's like trying to prove gravity wrong by swinging a punch at someone's face. Ironically, soon enough you'll realize gravity's true when your momentum after the someone dodges causes you to crash to the ground.

im "deriving" the topic... do you mean derail??

Your not debating anything with me cause there is nothing to debate. I asked some questions, you got bent out of shape, now your carrying on trying to show my stupidity.

Seems your bent out of shape about boo, so you try to debate military tactics with me like i care. Then you brag about your past like that is supposed to affect me. LOL>

You can question my methods and my tactics, you can tap dance around me with twisting my posts. I have done well enough wherever i have gone... And i have led all the way.

Your still denying your intent to flame me, as your trying to intelligently make a fool of me. Yet every post you make is laced with venom... Hahahaha.

Im glad your getting worked up, and i bet your patting yourself on the back after every post.

But like i initially said, (cause i knew where you were gonna go with this after your first reply) i didnt want to instigate. But since you cant keep your mouth shut...

I notice, as a mod, and supposedly nonflaming poster.... that you are doing everything you can to continue the argument.. Is this your pnp to detract from the Boo/Ham argument?

As a mod, arent you supposed to deter such arguments?