HAM!!! triumph over CTRL and -alt-

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

the pink panther

The map threads provide a quick couple of seconds check that would've meant you didn't need to ask that question.

Long story short, there's Boo! in K52, CTRL in K53 and HAM! in K54. HAM! is moving into K53 from the East and Boo! is recruiting CTRL from the West.

It's inevitable. But the strange thing is, HAM! wont actually be conquering any Boo! until they reach K52, since at this rate, K53 Boo! is simply going to be ex-CTRL members.

Yes, but you answering me took 0 seconds of my time to find and work out, so which benefits me more?

DeletedUser

His post at 8 something, which just happens to be before 12 if me and millions of others are not mistaken. The fact that this is so obvious proves you're willing to lie no matter how easily false it is.

The facts of the matter are...
  • You're willing to post anything to fit your story, no matter how weakly supported it is.
As for HAM!!! winning, i never said they weren't. Infact i said it was a good coordintaed attack. But i never said HAM!!! was losing.

We recruited 1 CTRL, who was never attacked. If you have a problem with this then tough. Because to be honest if the player is decent then im not dismissing him.

Your a god damn genius. He splits the name in half and makes 2 players. Its oreyn bearclaw not oreyn and bearclaw. Keep whiping the floor with me and my friends bad and santa will you.

As for not giving them credit, i do. But h0lly seems intent on wanting a war tih boo! so let him get involved if he really wants.

AS for guppy, i had informed BH of the bad relations with guppy a while back, i just never though it necassary to bring up on the forums.

Still never gave me your ingame name. Are you hiding something?

:icon_razz:

Y'see, that's much better. :icon_smile:

You've recruited CTRL, HAM are pounding them with well coordinated attacks, oreyn bearclaw would harder battle with himself than a member Boo! considers decent, you're cautious of war enraging between HAM and Boo! and are becoming paranoid of my ingame name.

About time it's all from your mouth, too.

As for my ingame name, I'll noble a village today at 14:52. Let's see you spy that one, might keep you preoccupied. :icon_wink:

Yes, but you answering me took 0 seconds of my time to find and work out, so which benefits me more?

While that's true, it does suggest laziness and selfishness. Darn, I forget I live in the 21st century.

the pink panther

Yes Dark chaos I am lazy, why waste any of my lunch break finding things others can post me?

And badlapje, DW is tribalhitman, Dark chaos is ..., and holly ghost is ....

DeletedUser

It's inevitable. But the strange thing is, HAM! wont actually be conquering any Boo! until they reach K52, since at this rate, K53 Boo! is simply going to be ex-CTRL members.

Well we have hired 1 you have hired 4, you might want to check stats before posting

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Wow, 2 barbs, and one cap since the begginging of the world, how can he talk smack LOL

I talk smack because most people dont need to judge me on my ingame record. They know what I'm capable off.

DW we recruited several off CTRL's best, than agai nwe were at war with them. You were'nt yet you do recruit some of their members, apparently you want to take away targets from us. If you do this a few more times we would really have to be persistent and try and take back those claimed targets regardless of what tag they have behind their names.

Deleted User - 3135

Wow, 2 barbs, and one cap since the begginging of the world, how can he talk smack LOL

You obviously don't know h0llyghost :icon_wink:

And you really are pathetic panther, you have to ask the question, then let someone else reply when you could have just read the what wasn't so long post in the first place.

If you can't be assed to read, get off the thread altogether.

Dragon Warriors, as we also said in a mail, HAM!!! suffered a great deal of effort and time and troops attacking CTRL, we deserve the rewards for the effort, be that in whatever form that we want. boo! have done nothing. Are you not getting the concept?

Shlomzi

Oh by the wat who started the recruitment of ctrl

cincy132002

Oi. Don't bring me into this or I'll just have to join in the flaming too.

Cincy132002 quit W30 and gave Bloodhood his account pretty soon after he accepted to join HAM!!!. He joined HAM!!!, and the account was given to myself.

By the way - I'm all for joining in a 2v2 if anyone wants it? I'm currently rimming a 35k CTRL player by myself (all villages cleared) and I'll be rimming a 40k one over the next few days. These 1v1's aren't that fun.

I do intend on becoming rank 1 in K53, I do hope a war between us and Boo! starts then. But meh, you're too terrible a tribe to actually move into K53 and are actually fearful of it so just recruit. I guess that speaks for your co-ordination abilities. HAM!!! was able to noble big strongholds in K53 from over a day's away via a noble, and you condemn our recruiting? Yet, you do the exact same and recruit also and I fail to see any sign of your amazing co-ordination.

Please, think before you type. Boo! is no-where near the same skill level or quality as me, and I'm not even one of HAM!!!'s better players.

DeletedUser

I talk smack because most people dont need to judge me on my ingame record. They know what I'm capable off.

DW we recruited several off CTRL's best, than agai nwe were at war with them. You were'nt yet you do recruit some of their members, apparently you want to take away targets from us. If you do this a few more times we would really have to be persistent and try and take back those claimed targets regardless of what tag they have behind their names.

Your in game record is how you should be judged. Just because you are good on one world doesn't mean you are good. It could mean that you got lucky. I think your a testiment to that.

p.s if you want more targets there plenty of R.inc round you. Or is it that you want your targets far away where you can't noble them.

The distance of 58 hours means most of your tribe cant even hit the player. So your claiming of him is unlikely, unless you calim a few months ahead.

Since your struggling nobling at the moment i can't see you being near him very soon h0lly so perhaps you should keep it zipped until your in a position to hit him.

Shlomzi

It's a 1 on 1 that BH arranged although im pretty sure hes got some HAM!!! support. Or are you trying to calim that its an act of war doing what you wanted/

Its funny how certain HAM!!! have helped support oreyn though isn't it. 1 on 1, but HAM!! wants to help. Perhaps we should get helping too.

I'd be one of the closest to oreyn, and all my support was actually withdrawn and I sent it elsewhere.

Oreyn has made no post for support in the forums either. I do not think (although I do not know for certain) that he is getting support.

DeletedUser

Oi. Don't bring me into this or I'll just have to join in the flaming too.

Cincy132002 quit W30 and gave Bloodhood his account pretty soon after he accepted to join HAM!!!. He joined HAM!!!, and the account was given to myself.

By the way - I'm all for joining in a 2v2 if anyone wants it? I'm currently rimming a 35k CTRL player by myself (all villages cleared) and I'll be rimming a 40k one over the next few days. These 1v1's aren't that fun.

I do intend on becoming rank 1 in K53, I do hope a war between us and Boo! starts then. But meh, you're too terrible a tribe to actually move into K53 and are actually fearful of it so just recruit. I guess that speaks for your co-ordination abilities. HAM!!! was able to noble big strongholds in K53 from over a day's away via a noble, and you condemn our recruiting? Yet, you do the exact same and recruit also and I fail to see any sign of your amazing co-ordination.

Please, think before you type. Boo! is no-where near the same skill level or quality as me, and I'm not even one of HAM!!!'s better players.

We are nobling over a day away into k43 and have a big strongolh there. We can't noble everywhere at once. How come you havent nobled into k44 but recruited in it? What are you fearful to noble there and have to recruit?

Shlomzi

Your reading takes no time?

His post was actually quite long (Although I like that DC, it isn't an insult,) so it would have taken far more than 0 seconds to read it. Plus combined with the fact you had to type out the question and post it in the first place plus wait for an answer would mean it took far much more time than simply clicking once on the map thread.

Shlomzi

We are nobling over a day away into k43 and have a big strongolh there. We can't noble everywhere at once. How come you havent nobled into k44 but recruited in it? What are you fearful to noble there and have to recruit?

I don't actually think we want to take control of K44. The players we recruited are friends of BH and other members of HAM!!! from previous worlds.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Your in game record is how you should be judged. Just because you are good on one world doesn't mean you are good. It could mean that you got lucky. I think your a testiment to that.

p.s if you want more targets there plenty of R.inc round you. Or is it that you want your targets far away where you can't noble them.

The distance of 58 hours means most of your tribe cant even hit the player. So your claiming of him is unlikely, unless you calim a few months ahead.

Since your struggling nobling at the moment i can't see you being near him very soon h0lly so perhaps you should keep it zipped until your in a position to hit him.

I've never done well on a world BBS, but that wasnt what I mean. Anyway I'm to busy right now, I should be modding.

DeletedUser

I don't actually think we want to take control of K44. The players we recruited are friends of BH and other members of HAM!!! from previous worlds.

We aren't aiming for k53. Its already been stated many times on the forums we are moving into k43 not k53.

And the player might of been a friend of tribalhitman's before he was invited.

DeletedUser

I've never done well on a world BBS

Then perhaps if you want to start a war, its better to wait till you get good. Just my opinion. But hey if you wanna go for it, then im sure whoever you attack will appreciate the easy villages

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Then perhaps if you want to start a war, its better to wait till you get good. Just my opinion. But hey if you wanna go for it, then im sure whoever you attack will appreciate the easy villages

Its not that I'm not good, people who have been on the receiving end of one of my nobletrains would know it, or whos nobletrain I tore apart. Or peopel I faced on speedworlds.

I just dont have enough time to play the game as I would want to play it. I never have and I probably wont have enough time untill I move out of my house and I'm allowed to be a insomniac for a few weeks straight.

But could you please stop talking about me all the time? Its like your obsessed. Lets talk a bit more about Boo!

Their recruitment for example. Which is terrible, the recruit a guy and he gets beaten to a pulp by Oreyn =/ Thats pretty funny imo.

DeletedUser

Bh i said you can have the rewards of the players you attacked if you havent attacked them yet you havent cleared them

And half your tribe say invite the better players