HAM!!! triumph over CTRL and -alt-

DeletedUser

Your in game record is how you should be judged. Just because you are good on one world doesn't mean you are good. It could mean that you got lucky. I think your a testament to that.

Therefore I judge thy vegetarian sir hug-a-lot with your trusty siege, Mc Carebear and the fairies brigade. Let us not forget your famous quote;
"It's more aggressive to attack a 7k barbarian than a 9.5k enemy village."

p.s if you want more targets there plenty of R.inc round you. Or is it that you want your targets far away where you can't noble them.

...And let us not forget thy noble hierarchy's ability with diplomacy, nor thous way with words! For surely attacking a friend would be a wise move to make, do you not agree?

Since your struggling nobling at the moment i can't see you being near him very soon h0lly so perhaps you should keep it zipped until your in a position to hit him.

I do not see strong h0lly in any position of struggle, why do you say he is? He has chosen to remain small due to preference and lack of time to manage a large account due to other noble aspirations, such as keeping the forums clean and rebuking false statements on these here forums.

He has as much right to speak as you do, and you speak ever so loudly.

There's a difference between being aggressive, and being just plain bad at diplomacy. And it ain't that hard to see.

DeletedUser

recruitment for example. Which is terrible, the recruit a guy and he gets beaten to a pulp by Oreyn =/ Thats pretty funny imo.

He got beaten to a pulp? When? Because you blocked his attacks.

That measn nothing, offence is easily rebiuldable.

DeletedUser

Therefore I judge thy vegetarian sir hug-a-lot with your trusty siege, Mc Carebear and the fairies brigade. Let us not forget your famous quote;
"It's more aggressive to attack a 7k barbarian than a 9.5k enemy village."

I never said that i said it would be easier.

Would you waste the troops on an easy village or go for the harder one? Why not take the easy one. Especially as i got a second 7k next to it. 2 easy 7k villages or 1 harde 9.5k village hmmm let me think

...And let us not forget thy noble hierarchy's ability with diplomacy, nor thous way with words! For surely attacking a friend would be a wise move to make, do you not agree?

Who said R.Inc and HAM!!! were friends? It is they who say they have no diplomacy with each other now. So a nuetral target is a target.

I always thought aggressivenes meant attacking any red, but now i see that you see red as friends, bright red as targets.

But hey maybe your idea of aggressive is different to mine.

I do not see strong h0lly in any position of struggle, why do you say he is? He has chosen to remain small due to preference and lack of time to manage a large account due to other noble aspirations, such as keeping the forums clean and rebuking false statements on these here forums.

He has as much right to speak as you do, and you speak ever so loudly.

There's a difference between being aggressive, and being just plain bad at diplomacy. And it ain't that hard to see.

He is small and nobling barbs yet insulsts others for nobling barbs. You still have yet to reveal who you are.

I want to see this ever so immaculate nobling record

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
He got beaten to a pulp? When? Because you blocked his attacks.

That measn nothing, offence is easily rebiuldable.

And I'm sure you have enough defense in his village to bound Oreyn's attacks off.

but of course its a 1v1 os yo uwont do that will you? Either way I doubt Oreyn will be as dumb as your boy to launch all attacks on 1 village so its easy to stack it...

DeletedUser

And I'm sure you have enough defense in his village to bound Oreyn's attacks off.

but of course its a 1v1 os yo uwont do that will you? Either way I doubt Oreyn will be as dumb as your boy to launch all attacks on 1 village so its easy to stack it...

Oreyn probably wont attack.

DeletedUser

Actually we never, but ill take that as confrimation that you do and start sending support.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Bh i said you can have the rewards of the players you attacked if you havent attacked them yet you havent cleared them

And half your tribe say invite the better players

And our reward for fighting against the odds and compensation for them attacking us? Your logic is flawed.. you have no grasp of what I am saying.

DeletedUser

And our reward for fighting against the odds and compensation for them attacking us? Your logic is flawed.. you have no grasp of what I am saying.

I get what your saying and as i said before you hire boo! members we hire CTRL members

fair enough

And BH your tribe broke the rules of the 1 on 1

H0lly sitting oreyn, its oreyns troops maybe but dodging sniping trains and that is all part of defence, if h0lly is sitting its not oreyn defending

DeletedUser

I never said that i said it would be easier.

Would you waste the troops on an easy village or go for the harder one? Why not take the easy one. Especially as i got a second 7k next to it. 2 easy 7k villages or 1 harde 9.5k village hmmm let me think

When I criticized your opinion of aggressiveness in your capture of that barbarian, you defended by saying it was easier. Hence, in your defence you more or less said exactly what I quoted.

Ease is irrelevant, that does not make it aggressive.

Who said R.Inc and HAM!!! were friends? It is they who say they have no diplomacy with each other now. So a nuetral target is a target.

I always thought aggressivenes meant attacking any red, but now i see that you see red as friends, bright red as targets.

But hey maybe your idea of aggressive is different to mine.

I never mentioned anything about diplomacy, bigbadsanta. You're making things up again. It's foolish to attack a neutral instead of a red, foolish. It's simply an unwise decision. It's also unwise to start an unnecessary conflict unless the end justifies the means, in terms of profit, which it does not.

Aggressiveness does not mean attacking any and all red, it means leaving no prisoners, showing no mercy and striking down your opponents. Red are opponents, neutral are potential opponents. There's a difference.

My idea of aggressive is definately different you yours, since in your eyes, lack of aggressiveness can be justified by pure ease of capture, as opposed to profit to cost, which is how it's really added up.

He is small and nobling barbs yet insulsts others for nobling barbs. You still have yet to reveal who you are.

I want to see this ever so immaculate nobling record

You just described yourself, and yet you continue to criticize... why? Dare I say, hypocrite?

I told you how to find out who I am, and apparently you couldn't manage it, or you would know who I am by now.

You can call it immaculate if you like, but the day you find a quote of me calling my own nobling record immaculate, will be the day the sky falls down. Preferably on Boo!.

I get what your saying and as i said before you hire boo! members we hire CTRL members

fair enough

H0lly sitting oreyn, its oreyns troops maybe but dodging sniping trains and that is all part of defence, if h0lly is sitting its not oreyn defending

Sounds like someone forgot to specify the details. You can't alter an agreement after it's been made and expect it to be run without consent of the other side. Since account sitting was never mentioned in the agreement, you can't claim authority in that regard.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

fair enough

/wrists

On your first point your bringing in a totally different issue and one long dead, if you had an issue with it, you should have brought it up before, not now.

Secondly, it is still Oreny's account, show me where no sitting was allowed.

DeletedUser

1 vs 1 that was the agreement

h0lly is another player so him sitting is not part of the agreement and never was

1 is oreyn bearclaw

oreyn bearclaw and h0lly is 2

you even said 1 vs 1 so im not chnging the agreement

You broke it so the agreement is off

DeletedUser

You just described yourself, and yet you continue to criticize... why? Dare I say, hypocrite?

I could if i wanted, but i jsut couldn't be bothered. Why are you afraid to say your ingame name?

As for insulting, i was insulted about nobling a barb, to which i ctriticised h0lly back for all his targets. I like the way though if i criticise back i become the hypocrite.

Perhaps if youd admit your ingame name you can all show us how great you are. Or will it show that you are a hypocrite?

Nobling barbarians and having players nearby making you not aggressive.

DeletedUser

Oreyn probably wont attack.

Your logic IS indeed flawed.

I will be attacking, the question is WHEN!

You obviously decided to do this right away, because i spent the last couple of days getting ODA and ODD increases.

Honestly. that seems unfair to me...

If i want a 1 on 1, i mean a fair one, and a fair one does not include having it while i fight a war on one front. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You obviously decided to do this right away, because i spent the last couple of days getting ODA and ODD increases.

If i want a 1 on 1, i mean a fair one, and a fair one does not include having it while i fight a war on one front. :icon_wink:

A fair 1 is not being permanently sat either

It is fair you asked for a 1 on 1 and want the player not too attack? dont ask then

DeletedUser

It was you who asked for it, not us.

If you were not prepared then asking for it was yours not our fault. Nobody clarified times, just said attack.

As for fighting a war, we are fighting many wars right now so we too are having wars. It is not our fault you are in the middle of it.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Oreyn has had sitters for ages now :lol: You decide just because it is a one on one he cannot have a sitter? Your are making too much out of such a small deal.

DeletedUser

Lol, this is the most fun this forum has seen in ages (or ever) hehe. I like, please continue...

DeletedUser

If a player is sat 24/7 he can prepare defences as soon as attacks are sent as he knows whats in each 1

A player not sat 24/y is in for a surpirse when he comes on to find 40 attacks and doesnt know which ones are ram which are nobles