HAM!!! triumph over CTRL and -alt-

spleen mage

Sadly, the Boo-Crew seem to have the ability to unhinge any thread within a matter of hours :(

DeletedUser

Sadly, the Boo-Crew seem to have the ability to unhinge any thread within a matter of hours :(

Yes, unfortunetly they do. =(

Ahhh, you promised you wouldn't tell! :icon_sad:

This is more disappointing than CTRL's counter attacks, and those were pretty shocking. Have you seen Calmir's ODD per village rise? It's like they can't time or noble anything.

No, they can't really. Then I had the episode yesterday of some nub sending 5k+ HC at me. =/

DeletedUser

=P. We offered hugs, which made them run. So we sent in blodyx. They willing opened their gates for her - then we attacked as she seduced them!

But you said noone was going to find out :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry. =( But you should be proud, with your awesomeness CTRL just folded. :icon_smile:

Yes very proud :icon_razz:

Tell you what, next time YOU wear that short dress and YOU do the seducing how about that? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser476

Has no one yet made a ctrl/alt/delete joke? Like, Boo! deleting ctrl and alt? No one is that immature?

DeletedUser

Ham!!! FTW!

Shlomzi, get me a spy.....
Bloodhood, gimme circ privs.....
Spag, get me some spaghetti. :)

EDIT: Im pretty sure sp.ag isn't on this world, but I thought it's be funny to add. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes very proud :icon_razz:

Tell you what, next time YOU wear that short dress and YOU do the seducing how about that? :icon_wink:

Idk... might be a bit weird. Even if it is seducing women. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I thought you took pride in your Stache history? I mean it doesnt get any gayer than that my friend :icon_wink:

Haha, I do - but I never remember walking around in a dress! And we did have some women in STACHE. It created a fine balance between ghey and straight. =P

DeletedUser

Haha, I do - but I never remember walking around in a dress! And we did have some women in STACHE. It created a fine balance between ghey and straight. =P

Thats cause you was to drunk to remember.

DeletedUser

Can this thread either be closed or returned to topic?! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Congrats on a good victory HAM!!. I will say though. I wish I had been around to fight with or against I am not sure. Sorry I had to go.

ONe sHO3 pR1EsT