HAM!!! V Boo!

DeletedUser

mmmmm . . . HAM ! (no not a word pun :icon_razz:) is simply getting easy expansion thru all this. Millitarily its not evena contest, tbh.

Nope it's not, I've taken 6 villages with 1 nuke. It is too easy. But hopefully BBS makes good on his promise and tries to rim me by the 19th.

@Tempz, you forgot Gotya.

DeletedUser

@ you should see some of the stats i threw together last night, lol, we might be max units btt we get to BBS.

@ True mate! .. but i dont add in small tribes into wars that really have no effect .. they got a big ass barbarian more to worry about looming down on them .. and i dont mean ours .. i mean arnie's :p

DeletedUser

Ouche, this from the guy who can't remember who is who? Or who he is for that matter!

I can still remember how to send troops at targets though and get clearings arriving before nobles! Doesn't really matter if I can remember who I am as long as I can still attack!

LOL

Or at least I have for the 4 villages that I have already taken from Boo players (just to keep this vaguely on topic and I am counting the villages from players that left Boo before I nobled them)

B@rbarian

cal, tempz, blod, vladivar... at first i thought i was in ham forum :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I can still remember how to send troops at targets though and get clearings arriving before nobles! Doesn't really matter if I can remember who I am as long as I can still attack!

LOL

Or at least I have for the 4 villages that I have already taken from Boo players (just to keep this vaguely on topic and I am counting the villages from players that left Boo before I nobled them)

Ah, that is true. =P And I have sent my clearings before my nobles to for the last 7-8 villages I've taken from boo!/gotya. :icon_wink: So the times when I didn't were all bad accidents. Even if forever in the lore of HAM!!! sending your nobles before your clearings shall be called doing a calmir!

Ah but i can still admire a nice move when i see one :icon_wink:

True I suppose. :)

cal, tempz, blod, vladivar... at first i thought i was in ham forum :icon_confused:

Your memory is as bad as Vlad's! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I have a feeling we kinda derailed this topic, how about we try to bring it back on track? Any one can post warstats or something, i am to lazy to do it myself :)

DeletedUser

I have a feeling we kinda derailed this topic, how about we try to bring it back on track? Any one can post warstats or something, i am to lazy to do it myself :)

Lol, probably. To keep it on topic I'll say I'm now 8:0 on boo!/Gotya. And BBS has as of yet failed to rim me; so he has 7 days left. :icon_wink:

:icon_eek: you guys are posting warstats about every 12 hours

We have to update often. :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players: oreyn bearclaw MAD X

Side 2:
Tribes: boo! GotYa
Players: jerome5369 kourosh1991 apologizewar

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 14
Difference: 30

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 362,940
Side 2: 80,346
Difference: 282,594

image.php

DeletedUser

You missed LunchboxMGN off there Cal - that adds another 4 in our favour.