Hammer declares: Episode 4

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides. Both TER and Hammer new this was coming for a long time and this is going to turn into a slug feast. Nothing exciting to report and most likely won't be to many noblings for a couple of days due to long range nukes and both sides trying to figure out the other sides strategy.

DeletedUser

You know the following song?
can't touch this. Hammertime.

good luck to both sides and especially to the tribe that ain't allied to THE

DeletedUser

I didn't know Hammer was allied with THE.......thanks for sharing this information :)

DeletedUser

Really??? I'm in THE and don't have that information. Amazing that someone else does. :icon_rolleyes:

Deleted User - 2282801

Is this also going to be a 1 vs 1 war or will others be involved?

Cant see who else would be able to get involved as such, due to the location but just thought I would ask. 1 vs 1 seems to be all the rage at the moment :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I didn't know Hammer was allied with THE.......thanks for sharing this information :)

Lol! I don't think that's what the fellow was implying, but amusing twist at any rate.

Is this also going to be a 1 vs 1 war or will others be involved?

Cant see who else would be able to get involved as such, due to the location but just thought I would ask. 1 vs 1 seems to be all the rage at the moment :icon_wink:

I've never been a fan of them myself. Too much room for speculation and too easily misconstrued, as we've seen before.

Still, that is a good question. So what would you guys say, Hammer? TER? Is this a 1 vs 1?

DeletedUser

Does TER2 count as a tribe?

We did have some (failed) attempts from their side.
Most of them looked suicidal, but still, they were counted as attacks.

Deleted User - 2282801

If TER2 is as bad as you say then we could probably take them as part of TER in a 1 vs 1 :lol:

DeletedUser

Those were some random no-purpose attacks from accounts that are probably sitted, that's the impression I get when I saw the reports.

So, yeah, we can say TER2 is only TER's graveyard and shouldn't count after all.

DeletedUser

So, should I take it that you are getting no support in this war Hammer?

On an unrelated note:

Really??? I'm in THE and don't have that information. Amazing that someone else does. :icon_rolleyes:

At the most, I think we've had 2 alliances and 2 NAP's total in this world, and I'm including the 1 month EreVos snafu in that. BD is our main alliance, no secret there. {TBD} was the other alliance, and due to their leader stepping down and requesting invites for him and his top fighters (which I also interviewed as regular recruits), we did {TBD} one last favor as an ally should and granted them their wish. Our diplomacy has always been out in the open, we have no need to hide it.

Lol! Don't mind me, Petra, I'm just being facetious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Those were some random no-purpose attacks from accounts that are probably sitted, that's the impression I get when I saw the reports.

So, yeah, we can say TER2 is only TER's graveyard and shouldn't count after all.

But do manatees and donkeys count?

DeletedUser

Still, that is a good question. So what would you guys say, Hammer? TER? Is this a 1 vs 1?

Lol! So neither side seems too eager to say anything on the matter... must be selective perception.

He didn't ask that... he didn't ask that...

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

apologies for not keeping this thread updated with my presence, its been a busy last 24hours :D

Does TER2 count as a tribe in this war? My answer to this is mostly no, but you can add them in if you really want.

Is this a 1v1? As far as TER is concerned yes, only hammer could say if they were being helped, as far as we know they arn't..

DeletedUser

apologies for not keeping this thread updated with my presence, its been a busy last 24hours :D

No problem, and don't mind me, I can be a smart ass at times, lol!

Does TER2 count as a tribe in this war? My answer to this is mostly no, but you can add them in if you really want.

Is this a 1v1? As far as TER is concerned yes, only hammer could say if they were being helped, as far as we know they arn't..

I believe academy/sister tribes are an extension of the central tribe, therefore, in my eyes, based on what you wrote, its just yourselves fighting this on your side.

So how about it Hammer? Do you guys have support coming in?