Hammer declares: Episode 4

DeletedUser

So, in short: you're right, the war with Tgow, has not started officially yet.
We've been killing their supporting units for a long time now though, and during last week, we emptied 300+ of their offensive villages.

Not a bad start, not a full scale war either.

And like i said: well done all of you so far. Just nothing worth bragging about for over 100 posts imo. But hey, i'm a "legacy" player apparently so feel free to ignore me and keep on bragging. After all, you're busy making a name for yourselves right? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Atraeus said:
Anyway, in regards to the current topic of the conversation, I personally enjoy a strong ego. All great persona's on these forums have them; it is, in my opinion, a prerequisite. Like most great artists, rock stars, and political/historic/religious figures, just to name a few, the ego makes people interesting and entertaining.

I generally agree with that. However, on these forums ego has different meaning. It is commonly used to describe a person who is boasting with his qualities(wheater they really exist or not).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Question at Hammer ?

Hay hammer first of all nice defence! ive seen the real stats with the OD since i dont really take anyones word for how much thay lose or gain so heres your losses in a tea cup.

ODD
15th +76,692,349
20th +91,230,210
Gain +14,537,861

thats a decent amount for 5 days in my eyes but as i was reading the forum theres alot of talk about "Kotsiras" For example stating a loss of around 4 villages worth of troops. yet the real number of ODA attack from TGoW & TER now when i work it out thats around 700 villages loss of troops to hammer side. or game be it 14.5 milion population... a bluddy lot of dead troops there for 4 villages.. and yet the same point 2.6 mio increase in your own ODA from the 15th - 20th id assume at your size 1 mio is normal expantion, so im under the assumption the hammer have alot of offence to move yet or are mostly defence.

There is also somthing that is bugging me about the accusations of a player being a barb Capper wich i find quite funny after looking at hammer on tw stats since im bord on my new world and little to do heres somthing interesting for you.
http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...uers&id=14841&pn=39&type=gain&enemy=&min=&max=
Page 39 of your enoblements or rather the begining of september. if you take your time and look at them all all the TER the milions of non tribed internobles & huge ammount of abandons there seems to be alot to think here on hwo the barb nobalers are.

Heres the point to my question. Why dose it seem to be Hammer with the name calling while your own stats is not really any better than the people you fight ?

Agane congrats on the defence still!

DeletedUser

Personally, I think that as long as we're still nobling our war targets, we can still clean up our neighborhood.

Our stats show that we've taken many more TER villages then vis versa, AND also gone after some in-actives, and improved our areas in all our fronts. Just because we're at war, doesn't necessarily mean we're putting all of our resources into that one operation. Multitasking I would call it. I personal have nobled some abandoned, and inactives, but I've also nobled TER villages.

Any other opinions?

DeletedUser

ahem why the long worked up reply ? Que said it simple and understandable

except i just want to say i know cleening up the naborhood is good and what i assume "wildcats" was doing and he was accused of a barb so i just want to point out thats a 2 way argument. :icon_smile:
On the other hand you gave me a simple anser im happy with. thanks

one more question robots give simple ansers so why is que more robot than r2d3 ? :icon_twisted:
at least robots spell peoples names correct.

DeletedUser

Man I like it better when the older model of that robot just squeked and uttered melodic nonsense instead of verbalising it.

*moves north west*

Legacy players my a$$.

Christ you post some amount of crap r2.

I wanna see more stats and less trash. The stats were TGoW 9 r2d3 4

What are they now?

DeletedUser67579

Side 1:
Tribes: TGoW.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: r2d3

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 4
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79,626
Side 2: 34,354
Difference: 45,272

image.php

DeletedUser

robot must like his new k15 towns that got thrashed farm and hq took a beating and walls too! yea kep up the good work

DeletedUser

bigbrt, you're funny.

you're tribe is attacking 1 of our players, and not doing a very good job at it. I can't wait until I'm allowed into the fight. Until then, we'll let our robot keep the entire TGOW tribe at bay.

DeletedUser

funny how much u guys lie last i looked we attacked 5 players and u say we only attacked 1 we attacked the 3 ter traitors koist and r2d3 all in our little area yet u guys only say we attacked one boy all i see u guys do is spree lies well i'm done with pnp with u liars for now cause all i see is lies spew from your mouths

DeletedUser

funny how much u guys lie last i looked we attacked 5 players and u say we only attacked 1 we attacked the 3 ter traitors koist and r2d3 all in our little area yet u guys only say we attacked one boy all i see u guys do is spree lies well i'm done with pnp with u liars for now cause all i see is lies spew from your mouths

You should re-read the posts. You missed where we said you hit kots and 2 others. I'm almost certain you did hit chikilgor and Pete. I won't go as far to call you a liar, just misinformed. Maybe you launched a few nukes, but nothing significant.

It's okay. No hard feelings.

DeletedUser

is it possible to keep this thread on topic? This is Hammer Vs. Ter, not R2D3 & his Ego vs every other poster.

...flame on

DeletedUser

Can we get a BH vs Hammer thread going? An actual declaration would be sweet too.