Hammer declares: Episode 4

slates9

lol, why should anyone be mad. And who ever said that TgoW. was supporting them. I have a few friends in TER, and I felt inclined to send some support to help out them. What's wrong with that. And yes kotsiras, I have yet to see you post a report in which you killed all of TER's or my support. And yes, I am waiting for you, however I doubt you'll ever even get near me

DeletedUser

At the time of writing, the no support statement was true, however, TER has many friends in TgoW, and some of theyre members have offered support, which were not going to turn down.

And i do not understand how this is a 3 v 1, TER is one tribe, TgoW is offering a a small stash of troops to us, and to say TER2 is a separate tribe from TER i feel is wrong, very few are actually in the war from TER2, i think bending the facts so far as to say its a 3 v 1 is rediculas.

slates9

After reading your bullsh*t (kotsiras) I immediatly offered troops. So :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Charles, you do realise that you lost any credibility you may had, right?

Going from "TER is not receiving any help" to "TER players in K15 have many friends in TGOW., 2 continents away (I mean, come on man)" and "oh, 4 days ago we did not receive any support (but it was heading there)" are not very respectable statements...

You have every right to ask for help, if you notice my early posts in this topic, I allready knew what was going on and I accepted your decision to ask TGOW. for help. I also decided NOT to mention it for several reasons.
But slates, just couldn't help it: I bet this is his first W30 war he participates so he must be very excited about it. I understand.

You chose to try and make the world believe that TER is fighting all alone (why? just to gain some sympathetic posts? What for?), and ended up....lying.

Slates: Do you have anything else to say? If not, why don't you go back to the game and send some more support? We've found several empty villages today.

DeletedUser

Dont attack my credability, not after some of the things that hammer has done, such as not living up to promises.
eg. The recruitment of players in k15, having recruited 5 k15 players, 2 of which have been internally nobled, TER was promised by OC that no more k15 players would be recruited, yet LOG was recruited, while being attacked by TER.

Do not ask for proof of thse promises, the mails have been lost as they were made quite some time ago.

slates9

Hey, those empty villages. Ever think they we're left like that coz they were umimportant? Peace out guys

DeletedUser

Way to go, Kots! You got them to admit they are being supported.

Bmarvin, I know you don't like to come here, but don't you think the strategery (cool word, huh?) behind the smack talk is intriguing? I mean, you gotta love the sat account guy who came here to insult our entire tribe with all the skirt comments, to incite war but then they never declare? We wait, everyone waits, never happens.

So, what was that? Why just come there to insult but not actually do anything?

And, then you get another guy who smack talks a player much larger than him, in order to do what? It is a sat account that they were going to absorb anyway? Or a guy who wants to quit and go out in a blaze of glory?

Now this guy, who comes here to completly insult everyone in the tribe. What is the strategy behind that? They want us all to attack him, because they have stacked his villages and we will run out of nukes?

Hmm, very interesting tactics, I do say. There must be some really detailed interesting plan at work here.....

DeletedUser

TER was promised by OC that no more k15 players would be recruited, yet LOG was recruited, while being attacked by TER.

And here we have it.. LoG was recruited after we received that mail you know about... you know the one that says TER get ready we will be declaring on HAMMER in the week..

But But.. If I recall

Now regarding the claim that TER prevented the recruitment of Leckster, that is once again a twisted claim. When the diaologue first began between myself and OC, I stated that TER would not be in any position to make any sort of arrangment if the recruitment of WB/WOW members in K15 continued. TBH, at the time, I could of cared less of your recruitment of the former HDR members in k26.....

Well which is it? Did TER or Did TER not try to block HAMMERS recruiting in K 15.. and HAMMER did respect it.... I didn't say Leckster was the reason we were released from our agreement.. I said your hypocrisy was

Maybe you need another in game reminder... I do keep ALL of my mails...

Orange Crush on 09.06. at 23:59
We have held to our word not to recruit any more. Because we respected the arguments you made. The situation from your perspective is unchanged. We have not recruited more players. What we do with our players is of no consequence to you. If anything you should be glad, Weedman is no longer nobling villages, more for you.

jdb230 on 10.06. at 00:04
Yes, you have held to your word not to recruit any more, but that still doesnt change the fact that you have gotten your 2.36 million hold on this K primarily through recruiting....

Like I said, had it been a Hammer member that expanded into K15. We would completely respect your rights to his villages, but we are not respecting your rights to a recruit from an enemy tribe of ours that has only been in your tribe for a week.

Orange Crush on 10.06. at 06:42
If you have attack reports showing him to be a refugee there might be something I can do. As it is, you weren't even at war with WB or WOW until a couple of days ago. Your movement into K15 was simple expansion not war. In fact we had no idea you were even fighting WB until after our war was already started.

Why do you keep badgering about us recruiting a few players to gain a hold. Have you not recruited an entire second tribe to consolidate your hold over your territory. Do not try to take the moral high ground here.

But lets put down some facts... since you have such a huge deal with HAMMERs recruiting policy....

HAMMER Tribe Changes (from TW Stats)
144 yes that is a total... 144 changes in HAMMERS history...

Now for TER and TER 2... Tribal Changes (from TW Stats)
TER - 380
TER2 - 348
For a total of 728 tribal changes...

TER has had more than 5 x the number of tribal changes than HAMMER... so this whole mass recruit thing is really rather unfounded... We have carefully chosen our recruits TER on the other hand appears to recruit just about anything... including those turned down by HAMMER...

Now to address you skype conversations.. with a tribe we were at war with.. and beating soundly... well gee you think he might just say anything to get some help... Consider your sources... but he had something to gain in deceiving you... HAMMER has had one merge.. and it was with MIND... after the death of one of their leaders left our ally in a lurch... We merged them into HAMMER... We have not had any additional MERGES... we have recruited players we have sat all our recruits and made individual decisions in taking each of them... We maintain a very short list of diplomacy... and Tribal Hugging is not something we do... YET TER has known associations with all large tribes surrounding it... NAP with THE... which THE had repetitively confirmed... Alliance with TGoW... and that leaves only East for TER to expand... into HAMMER... no wonder you were so upset when we took as many villages in our 2 week war as you you did in your 3 month war...

Stop complaining and start attacking... this war is rather one sided at this point.. it is so much more fun when the other side comes out to play.. rather than just begging for support from their allies...

DeletedUser

Dont attack my credability.....

Do not ask for proof of thse promises, the mails have been lost as they were made quite some time ago.

Did you really have to say that?
Come on now.

Yeah because he needs to insult and has no evidence to support his accusations... but that is because he never had any to begin with... I didn't lose my mails.. they are still there... strange that he conveniently loses his...

DeletedUser

And here we have it.. LoG was recruited after we received that mail you know about... you know the one that says TER get ready we will be declaring on HAMMER in the week..

But But.. If I recall

Well which is it? Did TER or Did TER not try to block HAMMERS recruiting in K 15.. and HAMMER did respect it.... I didn't say Leckster was the reason we were released from our agreement.. I said your hypocrisy was

Maybe you need another in game reminder... I do keep ALL of my mails...

But lets put down some facts... since you have such a huge deal with HAMMERs recruiting policy....

HAMMER Tribe Changes (from TW Stats)
144 yes that is a total... 144 changes in HAMMERS history...

Now for TER and TER 2... Tribal Changes (from TW Stats)
TER - 380
TER2 - 348
For a total of 728 tribal changes...

TER has had more than 5 x the number of tribal changes than HAMMER... so this whole mass recruit thing is really rather unfounded... We have carefully chosen our recruits TER on the other hand appears to recruit just about anything... including those turned down by HAMMER...

Now to address you skype conversations.. with a tribe we were at war with.. and beating soundly... well gee you think he might just say anything to get some help... Consider your sources... but he had something to gain in deceiving you... HAMMER has had one merge.. and it was with MIND... after the death of one of their leaders left our ally in a lurch... We merged them into HAMMER... We have not had any additional MERGES... we have recruited players we have sat all our recruits and made individual decisions in taking each of them... We maintain a very short list of diplomacy... and Tribal Hugging is not something we do... YET TER has known associations with all large tribes surrounding it... NAP with THE... which THE had repetitively confirmed... Alliance with TGoW... and that leaves only East for TER to expand... into HAMMER... no wonder you were so upset when we took as many villages in our 2 week war as you you did in your 3 month war...

Stop complaining and start attacking... this war is rather one sided at this point.. it is so much more fun when the other side comes out to play.. rather than just begging for support from their allies...

Way to go, yet again, you select bits and pieces of what is said and take it out of context to try and argue something completely different. That mail was regarding Mr.Weedman, one of the WB/WOW recruits in which I informed you of TERs plan on nobling several of his villages as he was inactive and had been in your tribe for less than a week. I told you then that we were not going to respect your claim to an inactive refugee villages all to your own.

As I did state in the mail up until that point, Hammer had respected the agreement not to recruit any additionl WOW/WB member but then 5 days after that mail, on June 15, appearantly you said to hell with it and did a bit of hugging with WOW/WB and recruited 23 of their players.

You have still failed to show TER was hyprocritical which in your own words "released" you from your agreeement not to do any additional recruiting.................This is something that you keep skirting around!

And your bringing up the tribe changes is totally irrelevent, especially ther TER2 numbers as many TER2 members have ended up joining TER2 and many were dismissed after it was shown they had no idea to play this game. It is true, we have gone through a lot of players to get to where we are now, and we are not ashamed of that. If we only kept to the original members of the tribe, we would only have like 10 or so players. Every tribe has inactives and if you want to insult us for other peoples inactivity, then go right ahead, because that is something we have no control over.

I am fascinated with how concerned you and CBTF are with our diplomatic relationships. We have a whole 2.....wow, that is soo many...........

And yes I am fully aware that the duke of WOW/WB that i had spoken to would say and do anything to save himself, which is why we turned down his offer to merge into us.....I didnt really believe that Hammer would accept the merger either, and then a week later you recruit 23 members of theirs, so looks like that duke I spoke to wasnt so full of it?

Since you called out our alliances, I guess i'll return the favor. The same duke also stated that you were allied with not only Green, but as well as Decide.....now if he was right about your hugging, I wouldnt be surprised he was right about your diplomacy as well. In addition of your NAP with RFF, which was confirmed to me by an RFF member as well as an ingame mail with OC......so if that duke was correct thats 2 alliances and one nap you have?

To end with, it was not my intention to "complain" but to point out the many inaccuracies in Hammers slandering of TER....

DeletedUser

To begin with it was 20 members... none of which have their home base in K 15... only two of which had enough villages worth counting in K 15... 4 of which tried a tribe between WoW and HAMMER.. or HDR and HAMMER or WB and HAMMER.

and the agreements was we wouldn't recruit WOW from K 15.. not for the whole of the tribal family...

McMellow
bob jr43
codster 34
Kianee
scorpionzafer
dzoinks13
DerekV71
si113
flare29
teddy21068
dappamikey
xenon54
Radfire
ziorite
MightyGrizzly
3x-1
shadow-runner
mrsfrost71
SirPepsi
davepowa1

Every one of these players mailed me and asked to be allowed to join HAMMER... Each individually... People were recruited on their own merit not as a group... Leaders did not secure position for their members... Recruitment was on a player to player basis

Slander... ah.. because I can quote your own words to make my points yet you have what evidence? oh yeah NONE.. part of slander.. or in this case libil... is to misrepresent, or use falsehoods to the defamation of others. The use of facts to present the truth as it is known is not slander... To present your version of the truth without fact or quotes.. that is libil (in the written form)...

To present our views with fact and quote from your side... against your attack ... in my case of my character.. is to defend oneself against Libil though voice...

And quite frankly if you can't take the heat .. then get out of the game... or this case the Politics and Propaganda.. as this forum was designed for the purpose of presenting ones views in a slanderous manner...

fatedcloud

Anyway, the last 48 hours were interesting: TER pulled out a coordinated attack against a player of us, Radfire. I think at one point the incomings reached a descent 400+ size.
And the nukes that hit, had a rather high percentage. That was indeed a determined efford, he had 10+ nukes hitting in several of his villages, and I don't think that there was a single village not hit. About a dozen (or more?) noble trains as well.
It was a good and aggressive effort from your side though, respect.

Thank you, it took me a while to coordinate
It was actually over 6 mil od btw.

Last edited:

MR.MR

Hey Jdb230-

If you stepped down weeks ago from Duke, why do you still have "Duke of TER w30" in your siggy?

Just a thought... could save some confusion xD

Good defence by hammer :)

DeletedUser

Way to go, yet again, you select bits and pieces of what is said and take it out of context to try and argue something completely different. That mail was regarding Mr.Weedman, one of the WB/WOW recruits in which I informed you of TERs plan on nobling several of his villages as he was inactive and had been in your tribe for less than a week. I told you then that we were not going to respect your claim to an inactive refugee villages all to your own.

That PM shows that we held up our end of the verbal agreement. You guys then decided to take it upon yourselves to start to noble OUR inactives. Guess what? That didn't go over so well with us and was the beginning of the rapid deterioration of our relationship(aside from the constant turning down of our fair offers and your gimme-more's)

As I did state in the mail up until that point, Hammer had respected the agreement not to recruit any additionl WOW/WB member but then 5 days after that mail, on June 15, appearantly you said to hell with it and did a bit of hugging with WOW/WB and recruited 23 of their players.

I'll explain recruiting down the line but your nobling of said inactive made us stop taking your expansion into consideration.

You have still failed to show TER was hyprocritical which in your own words "released" you from your agreeement not to do any additional recruiting.................This is something that you keep skirting around!

You guys took it upon yourselves to noble our inctives. That's not a good way to foster relationships. There was a situation similar to this a month or two back if I remember, between other tribes. The outcome was a bit different since nobling inactives goes to the tribe that the inactive belonged to. You guys failed to understand that and the current war is a reflection of that event between our tribes as well. So again, you suck(ed) as a leader.

To lay it out a little more clearly since you seem to forget your side, after complaining that a few of our members were nobling too close to your fresh clusters(remember the 57 hour sends we had to do?) you guys went ahead and took it upon yourselves to noble our inactive in the area. We can handle our own inactive nobling, thank you very much. What TER did was hypocrisy. We respected you but you couldn't respect us.(by you I mean TER)

And your bringing up the tribe changes is totally irrelevent, especially ther TER2 numbers as many TER2 members have ended up joining TER2 and many were dismissed after it was shown they had no idea to play this game. It is true, we have gone through a lot of players to get to where we are now, and we are not ashamed of that. If we only kept to the original members of the tribe, we would only have like 10 or so players. Every tribe has inactives and if you want to insult us for other peoples inactivity, then go right ahead, because that is something we have no control over.

Hmmm, if we only kept our original members we would only have about 17 I believe. You guys recruit through pulling in nubs and you have to boot. That is why you have such a low retention. You're like the McDonald's of W30.

The reason our retention is much higher is because of our screening and recruiting through war. Through war you can see who is active, who is not, who is good, and who is bad. Take in the good and the bad is food. By good, of course, it doesn't mean the larger players because some large players can be quite selfish. the team players are who you want and you get a good idea through war.

I am fascinated with how concerned you and CBTF are with our diplomatic relationships. We have a whole 2.....wow, that is soo many...........

I don't care about you having 2(3 if you count TER2) but what does make me lose faith in your credibility as a tribe is that you are pulling in support when it was said you wern't. Anyway, this is a lesser point and not as important. I mean, sometimes you need help pulling your foot from your own mouth, right? Good on TGoW for being good allies.

And yes I am fully aware that the duke of WOW/WB that i had spoken to would say and do anything to save himself, which is why we turned down his offer to merge into us.....I didnt really believe that Hammer would accept the merger either, and then a week later you recruit 23 members of theirs, so looks like that duke I spoke to wasnt so full of it?

He was full of it if he said we were merging because we didn't merge. We pulled in who we wanted and there was no "power sharing" like would happen in a merge. There was not a deal. Everyone of them went through the same recruitment process as everyone else in HAMMER has. We sat a lot of accounts during that time. We now have an even greater team that is very active and super responsive in the forums and in PM.

Since you called out our alliances, I guess i'll return the favor. The same duke also stated that you were allied with not only Green, but as well as Decide.....now if he was right about your hugging, I wouldnt be surprised he was right about your diplomacy as well. In addition of your NAP with RFF, which was confirmed to me by an RFF member as well as an ingame mail with OC......so if that duke was correct thats 2 alliances and one nap you have?

Your relations to the tribes around you was a no brainer. You just need to look at your nobling record. You(TER) are pretty much going one way. I have said you were allied to TGoW before(well I've guessed at an alliance) so I don't know why it matters that it was said in this thread.

It's not my place to talk too much about diplomacy but what I will say is that duke was not correct.

To end with, it was not my intention to "complain" but to point out the many inaccuracies in Hammers slandering of TER....

I don't know if what you said would be considered complaining, but more like whining.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To begin with it was 20 members... none of which have their home base in K 15... only two of which had enough villages worth counting in K 15... 4 of which tried a tribe between WoW and HAMMER.. or HDR and HAMMER or WB and HAMMER.

and the agreements was we wouldn't recruit WOW from K 15.. not for the whole of the tribal family...

McMellow
bob jr43
codster 34
Kianee
scorpionzafer
dzoinks13
DerekV71
si113
flare29
teddy21068
dappamikey
xenon54
Radfire
ziorite
MightyGrizzly
3x-1
shadow-runner
mrsfrost71
SirPepsi
davepowa1

Every one of these players mailed me and asked to be allowed to join HAMMER... Each individually... People were recruited on their own merit not as a group... Leaders did not secure position for their members... Recruitment was on a player to player basis

Slander... ah.. because I can quote your own words to make my points yet you have what evidence? oh yeah NONE.. part of slander.. or in this case libil... is to misrepresent, or use falsehoods to the defamation of others. The use of facts to present the truth as it is known is not slander... To present your version of the truth without fact or quotes.. that is libil (in the written form)...

To present our views with fact and quote from your side... against your attack ... in my case of my character.. is to defend oneself against Libil though voice...

And quite frankly if you can't take the heat .. then get out of the game... or this case the Politics and Propaganda.. as this forum was designed for the purpose of presenting ones views in a slanderous manner...

Wow.....yea its "libil" all right to state the truth..............

anyways, go look at the current top 15 players in K15.

1 epidimick TER 857.842 91 91 2 steedel Hammer 763.737 79 79 - recruited from WOW/WB
3 Leckster Hammer 564.027 68 68 - recruited from WOW/WB
4 MightyDagger TER 563.778 55 101 5 Charlesp98 TER 452.405 49 80 6 Lord of Goetta Hammer 361.942 43 43 - recruited from WOW/WB
7 sulli59 Hammer 355.057 36 51 - recruited from WOW/WB
8 Kianee Hammer 351.752 39 57 - recruited from WOW/WB
9 jdb230 TER 349.252 36 64 10 Quebecker Hammer 349.115 38 41 - recruited from WOW/WB
11 rodbest TER 317.597 33 73 12 Nightham TER 306.520 33 61 13 Kotsiras Hammer 299.261 34 142 - props to you for nobling your way here
14 knightofkneon TER 273.134 29 97 15 Radfire Hammer 260.273 26 56 - recruited from WOW/WB

Of the top 15, Hammer has 8 members, 7 of which were recruits from WOW/WB........TER has 7 members, 6 of which have NOBLED their way into the their respective rank. Only one was recruited, and he was not even a former WOW/WB player.

So yet again you are wrong........you can try to twist and turn everything as much as you like, and you might sway a few of the lesser minded folks here, but the "facts" tell a very different story than your twisted view and anyone with half of a brain can clearly see through your lies.

DeletedUser

TER has 7 members, 6 of which have NOBLED their way into the their respective rank.

Well, bad luck for you then.
You insisted in keeping a n00bish family tribe and your inactives, and failed to see a way to get fresh people in.

Also, ALL players noble their way towards any rank they hold.

In addition to that, you forgot to mention the clusters we created through distant nobling. Why's that?
Who's twisting the facts now?

DeletedUser

That PM shows that we held up our end of the verbal agreement. You guys then decided to take it upon yourselves to start to noble OUR inactives. Guess what? That didn't go over so well with us and was the beginning of the rapid deterioration of our relationship(aside from the constant turning down of our fair offers and your gimme-more's)

I'll explain recruiting down the line but your nobling of said inactive made us stop taking your expansion into consideration.

You guys took it upon yourselves to noble our inctives. That's not a good way to foster relationships. There was a situation similar to this a month or two back if I remember, between other tribes. The outcome was a bit different since nobling inactives goes to the tribe that the inactive belonged to. You guys failed to understand that and the current war is a reflection of that event between our tribes as well. So again, you suck(ed) as a leader.

To lay it out a little more clearly since you seem to forget your side, after complaining that a few of our members were nobling too close to your fresh clusters(remember the 57 hour sends we had to do?) you guys went ahead and took it upon yourselves to noble our inactive in the area. We can handle our own inactive nobling, thank you very much. What TER did was hypocrisy. We respected you but you couldn't respect us.(by you I mean TER)

Hmmm, if we only kept our original members we would only have about 17 I believe. You guys recruit through pulling in nubs and you have to boot. That is why you have such a low retention. You're like the McDonald's of W30.

The reason our retention is much higher is because of our screening and recruiting through war. Through war you can see who is active, who is not, who is good, and who is bad. Take in the good and the bad is food. By good, of course, it doesn't mean the larger players because some large players can be quite selfish. the team players are who you want and you get a good idea through war.

I don't care about you having 2(3 if you count TER2) but what does make me lose faith in your credibility as a tribe is that you are pulling in support when it was said you wern't. Anyway, this is a lesser point and not as important. I mean, sometimes you need help pulling your foot from your own mouth, right? Good on TGoW for being good allies.

He was full of it if he said we were merging because we didn't merge. We pulled in who we wanted and there was no "power sharing" like would happen in a merge. There was not a deal. Everyone of them went through the same recruitment process as everyone else in HAMMER has. We sat a lot of accounts during that time. We now have an even greater team that is very active and super responsive in the forums and in PM.

Your relations to the tribes around you was a no brainer. You just need to look at your nobling record. You(TER) are pretty much going one way. I have said you were allied to TGoW before(well I've guessed at an alliance) so I don't know why it matters that it was said in this thread.

It's not my place to talk too much about diplomacy but what I will say is that duke was not correct.

I don't know if what you said would be considered complaining, but more like whining.

It is quite hysterical that only now you lay the blame for the war on TER for nobling an inactive WB/WOW refugee that you decided to recruit. Whats wrong, too many holes in your other "more favorable" propanda is too much for you to handle, so now you're trying to revert back to some what of the truth?

Regarding Mr.Weedman, he had nearly 6% dominance of the continent at the time. As I said in my mail to you, but you choose not to show the entire mail, only tid bits of it that you could twist and turn to try and support your propaganda. It was evident that Mr.Weedman went inactive, and had not left you his account sitting so you could clear out his villages, as when the first few hammer players began nobling him, his odd spiked up....As I said in the mail, had it been a hammer member that had nobled there way into 6% dominance, then we would have respected hammers claim to those villages, however, we were not going to just standby and have free reign on nobling an inactive player that you had just recruited. Now if this is your reasoning for going to war, then I can kind of understand, as I think that is somewhat valid, but for your tribe to put on this show and try to say everything, from we were hypocritical in our recruitment (which I'v already shown that was completely untrue, as your tribe recruiting 23 members after the June 10th mail that you posted in which I did state you had respected the agreement, only til 5 days later)...

Now you can sit here and keep trying to say that, you continuolly offered the olive branch to us, but we were hotheaded and were unreasonable.....So lets look at the generous offering you made.....Your original offering was that we could split the continent diagonally, where TER would get the Left upper half and Hammer would get the right half.........At the time, the lower half of TERs diagonal boundary was already occupied by TER and we were even already in part of the lower half of what would have been Hammers diagonal boundary......all that would have been left for us was the northern diagonal part of the continent and k5, whereas at the time Hammer was only in the bottom half of thier diagonal sectioning and had nearly a whole half of K to continue to expand to, not to mention K16/K26.......so how is this even remotely fair? No tribe in W30 would have accepted this deal, unless of course they were afraid of the possibility of waring a higher ranked tribe.

Again, the difference from you (hammer) and me, is that I have the guts to actually state the real cause of this war....We both wanted dominance of K15.....You can try to say you were willing to split the K all you want and we would have lived happily ever after, but good luck selling that......but if you find someone willling to buy it, let me know because I have a bridge in brooklyn I've would love to sell.....

Regarding all the drama that has been raised over the issue of support.....you can take this for what it is, or as I know you love to do, you can take these words and twist and turn them into trying to make yet another ridiculous claim against TER. At the time Charles stated we were not receiving outside support, we were not. I'm sorry if you think we had a responsibility to come on here and post an update to that as our allies offered us support, then that's a problem with you......

You can call this whining or complaining all you like, but I am simply responding to the untrue and distored accusations that Hammer continually has made against TER. This game is tribal wars, I understand that and I enjoy being in a war, as nobling inactives and single players is not as fun. Hammer has had a great start to this war, but this is far from over.