Hammer declares: Episode 4

DeletedUser

Well, bad luck for you then.
You insisted in keeping a n00bish family tribe and your inactives, and failed to see a way to get fresh people in.

Also, ALL players noble their way towards any rank they hold.

In addition to that, you forgot to mention the clusters we created through distant nobling. Why's that?
Who's twisting the facts now?

I really meant it when I said props to you for getting to your current position in k15.....but your argument doesn't make any sense? I nor anyone else has even spoke of the distant nobling that some of Hammers members have had to go through to reach k15, so how is that twisting the facts at all?

DeletedUser

Yes ladies and gentlemen, TER's "secret" supporter is revealed: TGoW.

BOOOOO

go hammer even more, TER cant fight the war without caling on help from there little chums....dont you have enough support using your TER2 tribe :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

And your bringing up the tribe changes is totally irrelevent, especially ther TER2 numbers as many TER2 members have ended up joining TER2 and many were dismissed after it was shown they had no idea to play this game.
So you admit that you mass-recruit and then accuse hammer of mass-recruiting?

DeletedUser

So you admit that you mass-recruit and then accuse hammer of mass-recruiting?

Wow, please learn to read....everything I've said about hammers recruiting has been in regards to their hugging of 23 WOW/WB members and that they have only reached dominance in the three additional Ks they have through recruiting.

And if you want to call what TER has done mass recruiting, then so be it. We set TER2 up to find additional players from further north. Most of which were recruited when they had only one or two villages, at which time, it is kinda hard to tell what type of player they will be once they start to grow....We dont just let anyone in, if their building structure is decent and they have decent troop counts, then we give them a chance and allow them into TER2.

Unfortunately, we do have a big problem with inactivity, especially of the new TER2 recruits....If you want to fault us for that then so be it. Most of the tribes on here have a problem with inactivity and the only way they can move forward is by finding new players.

DeletedUser

everything I've said about hammers recruiting has been in regards to their hugging of 23 WOW/WB members.
Most of which were recruited when they had only one or two villages, at which time, it is kinda hard to tell what type of player they will be once they start to grow....We dont just let anyone in, if their building structure is decent and they have decent troop counts, then we give them a chance and allow them into TER2.
Most of the tribes on here have a problem with inactivity and the only way they can move forward is by finding new players.

:icon_confused:

Am I the only one here that sees some faulty arguments?

You "rejected" the "K15 n00bs" but recruited players with a couple of villages?
You admit that tribes should allways seek for fresh blood and yet you accuse Hammer for mass-recruitment?

Elaborate please.
I'm really interested to understand how you see things here.
Assuming that you're not just pissed/hurt/worried 'cause we took some "juicy" players before you had the chance to do so.

Oh, and try to avoid using the "hysterical" word: it's quite insulting you know.

DeletedUser

Am I the only one here that sees some faulty arguments?

Yes :)

Oh, and try to avoid using the "hysterical" word: it's quite insulting you know.

You need to get out more....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is quite hysterical that only now you lay the blame for the war on TER for nobling an inactive WB/WOW refugee that you decided to recruit. Whats wrong, too many holes in your other "more favorable" propanda is too much for you to handle, so now you're trying to revert back to some what of the truth?

I am telling you what has happened as I saw the events unfold. I was informed of what was going on the whole time and can say this was the "straw that broke the camel's back". The false mass-recruiting claims by TER happened after. We did not blindly recruit. We did selective recruiting from our falling enemies. many within WOW conceded defeat so in essence we ended the war quickly. We had the opportunity to recruit their better players even though some were close and some were far. I didn't care where they were because once WOW began to crumble, there was no tribe between us and the domination of the NE. Why would we let their more talented players go to waste? Making a better tribe should be the goal of all leaders, right? That's what recruitment is all about. RL gets in the way of gaming, so people leave. It's a way for fresh blood to be pulled in.

Regarding Mr.Weedman, he had nearly 6% dominance of the continent at the time. As I said in my mail to you, but you choose not to show the entire mail, only tid bits of it that you could twist and turn to try and support your propaganda. It was evident that Mr.Weedman went inactive, and had not left you his account sitting so you could clear out his villages, as when the first few hammer players began nobling him, his odd spiked up....As I said in the mail, had it been a hammer member that had nobled there way into 6% dominance, then we would have respected hammers claim to those villages, however, we were not going to just standby and have free reign on nobling an inactive player that you had just recruited.

You say you would have respected Hammer claim to villages but you were complaining about our members nobling into K15 already, so don't lie. You were also attempting to cut us off by nobling as close to K25 as you could and not expanding evenly through the north as well. You can't try and make this look like we were the impossible tribe to deal with. It was you guys that were impossible to deal with. The collision course we were on was made by you.

Now if this is your reasoning for going to war, then I can kind of understand, as I think that is somewhat valid, but for your tribe to put on this show and try to say everything, from we were hypocritical in our recruitment (which I'v already shown that was completely untrue, as your tribe recruiting 23 members after the June 10th mail that you posted in which I did state you had respected the agreement, only til 5 days later)...

You were hypocritical. You guys wanted to attack leckster so we didn't attack leckster. Then you guys went ahead and recruited him. To once again put things into perspective, we didn't care what you thought anymore because you began nobling Mr. Weedman, our inactive.

Now you can sit here and keep trying to say that, you continuolly offered the olive branch to us, but we were hotheaded and were unreasonable.....So lets look at the generous offering you made.....Your original offering was that we could split the continent diagonally, where TER would get the Left upper half and Hammer would get the right half.........At the time, the lower half of TERs diagonal boundary was already occupied by TER and we were even already in part of the lower half of what would have been Hammers diagonal boundary......all that would have been left for us was the northern diagonal part of the continent and k5, whereas at the time Hammer was only in the bottom half of thier diagonal sectioning and had nearly a whole half of K to continue to expand to, not to mention K16/K26.......so how is this even remotely fair? No tribe in W30 would have accepted this deal, unless of course they were afraid of the possibility of waring a higher ranked tribe.

Your math sucks. You would have had half the K diagonally. TER had 1/2 of that which means you had a quarter of the K left(after 3 months of fighting). Hammer(after a few weeks of fighting) had almost half of it's area which also leaves 1/4 of of the K for it to noble, not 1/2 the K. Let me ask you, at that rate, who would have ran out of space first? You had the better end of that deal. Aside from that, lets not forget the WOW war going on. Were you planning on being vultures there, too?

Again, the difference from you (hammer) and me, is that I have the guts to actually state the real cause of this war....We both wanted dominance of K15.....You can try to say you were willing to split the K all you want and we would have lived happily ever after, but good luck selling that......but if you find someone willling to buy it, let me know because I have a bridge in brooklyn I've would love to sell.....

You might have wanted "Dominance" of K15, but we don't care about points and stats. We just wanted our romping ground and the villages we earned through war. Your wars on K15 that lasted months(which you never declared and for all intents and purposes was more like standard expansion) was won by us much more quickly. As it was during our war that the tribe(s) fell apart, it was our right to have the villages. We were wiling to share some of the K, but as it's been addressed, you guys didn't want to have that. You didn't want to work wit us so we decided to not bother.

Regarding all the drama that has been raised over the issue of support.....you can take this for what it is, or as I know you love to do, you can take these words and twist and turn them into trying to make yet another ridiculous claim against TER. At the time Charles stated we were not receiving outside support, we were not. I'm sorry if you think we had a responsibility to come on here and post an update to that as our allies offered us support, then that's a problem with you......

You can keep your words, we don't want them. All we want now are your villages.

You can call this whining or complaining all you like, but I am simply responding to the untrue and distored accusations that Hammer continually has made against TER. This game is tribal wars, I understand that and I enjoy being in a war, as nobling inactives and single players is not as fun. Hammer has had a great start to this war, but this is far from over.

You're right. We now have dominance in K15, but there is still K14, right? ;)

DeletedUser74286

Please stop generalizing all of K15 as refugees and people willing to sell out their mother to save themselves.

I was neither a refugee, nor a sellout. I joined HAMMER on merit. Both mine, as they decided I was fit to join them after they sat me, and theirs, after researching their tribe and liked what I saw. I also thought Epidimick was great and considered asking to join TER at one point.

This is war and understandably the smear pencils are flying, please be careful of generalizations. They are not your friend.

DeletedUser

Please stop generalizing all of K15 as refugees and people willing to sell out their mother to save themselves.

I was neither a refugee, nor a sellout. I joined HAMMER on merit. Both mine, as they decided I was fit to join them after they sat me, and theirs, after researching their tribe and liked what I saw. I also thought Epidimick was great and considered asking to join TER at one point.

This is war and understandably the smear pencils are flying, please be careful of generalizations. They are not your friend.

Well said. Whatever the case may be, I would personally prefer to read more involving the war at hand, not matters prewar.

DeletedUser

did someone say stats?

Side 1:
Tribes: Hammer
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TER
Players:

Timeframe: 07/07/2009 16:59:00 to 18/07/2009 16:02:06

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 11
Difference: 42

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 467,811
Side 2: 102,871
Difference: 364,940

image.php

excluded ter2 b/c they didn't affect the stats.

DeletedUser

an 11 days time frame and only 64 caps ? damn thats low, i would have thought you guys managed to make it a little more fun then that :p

oh well i guess il just keep watching this :p

DeletedUser

an 11 days time frame and only 64 caps ? damn thats low, i would have thought you guys managed to make it a little more fun then that :p

oh well i guess il just keep watching this :p

1. TER have been preparing their frontlines since mid-June. That was not a "sudden" declaration from our side. TER WANTED the war as well, they were READY to fight, we only declared first. No elements of surprise here.
2. This is a church world, nobling from 58 hours away isn't the easiest thing in the world: you cannot go after a dozen of villages at once and expect to keep them. Most of us prefer the "one step at a time" approach. Personally, I didn't noble anything for 7 days from day-1. Other Hammer players followed the same tactic.
3. Not a fun war? If you check both tribe's stats in the twstats, you'll see that we have plenty of bloody incidents happen every day.
4. Things have allready started to roll faster, I can safely say that we broke through several of their stacked lines and some key TER players seem to quit trying. The graph above clearly shows the current trend.

hotpotato91

Indeed, you guys sure broke through 5 (so far...more to go I foresee) of my villages. But I ain't giving up just yet, not while I've got some villages left.

As my friend the Demoman says:

"So! Tell you fine dandies so proud, so cocksure! Prancing aboot with yer heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say, I'll be waiting on ya, with a whiff of the old brimstone! I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Oh ho ho ho ho.... They're going to have to glue (your nukes) back together...

IN HELL!"

demoman_salute.jpg

BTW, you just read that in his voice =D

Anyway, I vote for less arguing and more pics! We haven't seen those manatees in a while... Surely they can come and say hi before they swim off to battle?

fatedcloud

hotpotato91 said:
Anyway, I vote for less arguing and more pics! We haven't seen those manatees in a while... Surely they can come and say hi before they swim off to battle?

I agree, and i'm tired of everyones disrespect for each other.

DeletedUser

Yes, and just because you add a picture does not make it less disrespectful, IMO.

HotPotatoe, I think it is great that your tribe is supporting your villas with 100k troops. I also think there may be a few vulnerable of your tribemates around. I am going to find them instead....

And, feel free to add all the lippy comments you want here. You are defending with your multi tribe support, but I do not see you taking a lot lately...And, while your tribes' attention are so busy supporting you, others are being rimmed and quitting. I do kinda fell bad about Talkinman. No support at all.....

DeletedUser

Yes, and just because you add a picture does not make it less disrespectful, IMO.

HotPotatoe, I think it is great that your tribe is supporting your villas with 100k troops. I also think there may be a few vulnerable of your tribemates around. I am going to find them instead....

And, feel free to add all the lippy comments you want here. You are defending with your multi tribe support, but I do not see you taking a lot lately...And, while your tribes' attention are so busy supporting you, others are being rimmed and quitting. I do kinda fell bad about Talkinman. No support at all.....

Its kinda hard to support a player who never spoke up until after he had villages nobled and then sends a mail saying hes done playing and sets us as his sitter.......

But nonetheless, those are still hammer gains and ter losses.

fatedcloud

Its kinda hard to support a player who never spoke up until after he had villages nobled and then sends a mail saying hes done playing and sets us as his sitter.......

But nonetheless, those are still hammer gains and ter losses.

And he was also inactive and didn't log on untill 3 days after Hammer declared war. I had a feeling he was going to quit soon since world 13 has him pretty busy. I guess after he logged on and noticed he was attacked and didn't have time to defend himself or call for support since he was so busy, made him realise that he doesn't have enough free time to commit himself to this world.

DeletedUser

Well, I was under the impression he felt abandoned.

But, I am understanding more and more the mind pysche use of the pnp. You have a player come here, probably a sat player who you do not care ifhe gets rimmed. Have him/her throw some insults around , get some attention. Then, super stack his villages. At that point, you will be safer, right? All the nukes get spent on said expendable player, then the players that are actual tribe elite get a free pass and can go out and noble freely.