Hammer declares: Episode 4

DeletedUser

Impressive stats, it will be interesting to see if BH can keep them up, I know from the forums and personal experience when hammer gets started their hard to stop, just ask HDR, WB and TER :lol:

BH/Tgow haven't been in a war....if I'm not mistaken, mind you the TER refugees have, maybe they'll give BH some pointers :icon_rolleyes:

And as for the picture, as soon as the ammo in that gun runs out, its the chair for barbie::icon_evil:

barbie_in_elec_chair_270x360.jpg

DeletedUser

BH/TER stats flatter you.

its apparent to all the war is in fact BH vs HAMMER since TER fell by the wayside.

RSD3 - Thats a war your lads are on the wrong end of at the moment. But I have every confidence that HAMMER can pull it together and be a cohesive fighting force that we have seen and love against complete newbs.

These BH newbs just had a lucky strike. No question HAMMER will obliterate them in like what? a matter of weeks? months? years? It doesn't matter as long the BELIEF is there!!!

HAMMERZ rulz!!!

DeletedUser

I missed the post where pink panther had agreed with Gicusan. It's not quite the same as him actually saying it, but I suppose you are right. Good find. :icon_redface:

However, let us just say that THE and BD have an alliance similar to every other alliance in W30. Once it stops being mutually beneficial, then there will be no reason for it to exist. That was the grounds on which it was formed, and that hasn't changed.

When an alliance start from the very beginning of a world, with many players sharing the sames continents. I think it's actually more than a "normal" alliance. I think that only dumb leaders can't see this.

Divide and conquer is a good strategy so the people that wants that BH vs. HAMMER war the most are THE. I wouldn't be surprised to see THE forming some kind of alliance with BH (they would have some short term use) to keep HAMMER busy so that THE can take on Decide and that maybe BD will declare on something east as well.

Time will tell but I bet that THE will declare on Decide in a week or 2 max, or even less.

DeletedUser

When an alliance start from the very beginning of a world, with many players sharing the sames continents. I think it's actually more than a "normal" alliance. I think that only dumb leaders can't see this.

Divide and conquer is a good strategy so the people that wants that BH vs. HAMMER war the most are THE. I wouldn't be surprised to see THE forming some kind of alliance with BH (they would have some short term use) to keep HAMMER busy so that THE can take on Decide and that maybe BD will declare on something east as well.

Time will tell but I bet that THE will declare on Decide in a week or 2 max, or even less.

Hmm... I have to agree again! Though my thought is within just under a month. Two to three weeks maybe...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Hammer
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 4
Difference: 26

image.php

If those kind of stats continue, it will be less than a week. BH and HAMMER situation is the only thing that slows them from declaring right now.

DeletedUser

Erm mate, I know your dead excited your beating hammer in the two day stats but please read the posts before yours, these exact stats are already posted.

I dunno why but BH are starting to remind me of DAVOE lol

DeletedUser

n00baxes is T-W-C ... but if you want to flatter yourself go ahead :icon_razz: In fact, no BH has shown up here in quite a while now.

DeletedUser66411

Robot do stats compute?
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 22
Difference: 46

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 607,369
Side 2: 202,236
Difference: 405,133

image.php

DeletedUser

I did not see ANYONE of you pnp'ers ADMIT and ADRESS the issue that HAMMER was VICTORIOUS at the TER WAR, which is this thread's issue afterall. All I read is how TGoW/BH did that stats and HAMMER is ... doing nil.

Congratulations you beat a family tribe, kudos for that.

BH will be a MUCH harder test.

Now get on and make a declaration already!

DeletedUser

Congratulations you beat a family tribe, kudos for that.

BH will be a MUCH harder test.

Now get on and make a declaration already!

Seems like you dream of that declaration. I can totally understand since that would mean THE would give you a hand with Decide. I think that BH and Hammer can fight a good 1 vs. 1 war. I doubt any of those 2 tribes can take on THE head on.

THE is still not big enough to declare on everything around them at the same time. Piece by piece, they will get there.

DeletedUser

Seems like you dream of that declaration. I can totally understand since that would mean THE would give you a hand with Decide. I think that BH and Hammer can fight a good 1 vs. 1 war. I doubt any of those 2 tribes can take on THE head on.

THE is still not big enough to declare on everything around them at the same time. Piece by piece, they will get there.

I doubt a declaration would change much at all, considering what the war stats between BH and Hammer already look like.

DeletedUser66411

Sorry for having to post again,

Dj, probably you DO NOT WANT TO READ (or you do not care to read - just making your own statements for whatever reason).

Stats compute. YET, AS USUALLY, ALL OF YOU ARE "HANDLING" THIS ISSUE THE USUAL BIASED WAY THAT YOU ALL DID FROM DAY 1 (when disbanded TGoW :icon_biggrin: chose to attack me - only to splat their full Attack force). Why is this?

I did not see ANYONE of you pnp'ers ADMIT and ADRESS the issue that HAMMER was VICTORIOUS at the TER WAR, which is this thread's issue afterall. All I read is how TGoW/BH did that stats and HAMMER is ... doing nil.

Anyway, I am finished. Keep posting whatever you feel like... This is a free forum after all!

Oh I read your post just fine R2. I give you full credit for winning the war against TER, but as TER is no more I believe the stats against BH are much more relevant. (And considering BH recruited a good portion of TER) BTW, a name change does not equal disbandment of tribe.:icon_eek: Considering there is no official war thread for you guys, I posted here as it seems this is where most of the bickering between you to is going.

DeletedUser

That was your best post I've read.

Good to see there is a man behind the robotic mask :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BH ~KoH~
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 892
Side 2: 1,414
Difference: 522

image.php

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 93
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,747,868
Side 2: 10,212,496
Difference: 2,464,628

image.php

Side 1: 890,505
Side 2: 846,752
Difference: 43,753

image.php

It is kinda looking like a tie now that we're paying attention. And it looks as if BH & TER are doing a lot of internal nobling. What does everyone else think?

DeletedUser66411

Shiz I was hoping for an incoherent robot response. :icon_razz:

it is more than obvious that HAMMER has and still is fighting both tribes all this period of time

You may still be fighting both tribes but I was simply showing the stats to compare the fighting regarding Hammer vs BH. Flame me for placing it in the wrong thread :icon_redface: Since BH recruited the "better" part of TER I feel the tribe should no longer be added to the stats as it looks to me as both Hammer and BH are eating the remains.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~KoH~
Players:

Side 1: 129
Side 2: 4
Difference: 125

image.php

Side 1: 1,207,514
Side 2: 34,464
Difference: 1,173,050

image.php

Also, if your accepting the fact that you have beaten TER then why should they remain in the stats? Considering BH is eating TER themselves I don't see how this should have any relevance to Hammer vs BH. As I said before, you have the right to flame me for obviously putting this in the wrong thread, but I simply meant to put across the point that BH has outcapped you this month.

Of course not !! (I have always been kidding on this TGoW disbandment issue - sorry if some people do have some other type of sense of humour. Btw, I never really understood why they had to change that, but it is ok, I had fun with the Barbie's name after all - and so did many folks :icon_wink: ).

Sorry, I'm not to good with internet humour :icon_redface:

stats do not have the full story,

Right you are. Its just an easy way to convey half of it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BH ~KoH~
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 892
Side 2: 1,414
Difference: 522

image.php

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 93
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,747,868
Side 2: 10,212,496
Difference: 2,464,628

image.php

Side 1: 890,505
Side 2: 846,752
Difference: 43,753

image.php

It is kinda looking like a tie now that we're paying attention. And it looks as if BH & TER are doing a lot of internal nobling. What does everyone else think?

I think that with a tribe like TER finally disbanding/going away, that it would come with a few dead accounts, a few inactive players to noble. Now wouldn't be the smart and logical thing to insure those dead accounts and all of there villages end up in BH's hands and not the opposing tribes hand? It only makes sense for BH to noble those villages because if there didn't then Hammor would... and if Hammor does, that puts them -} - {- that much closer to BH's territory.

I see this as both tribes are dealing with TERs old area/mess... picking up and nobling off whats left, in a few weeks when both tribes start focusing 100% on each other... then things should start looking better in the stats for both sides.

orange crush

Jeez, I leave the game and they let the robot talk in public. That never would have happened in my day...

:eek:)

tomas torquemada

Can we have some more stats please.

and remember to include THE, since BH don't seem to be performing as well as their masters THE would have liked :icon_rolleyes: so THE have taken things into their own hands :axemen::axemen::lightcavalry:.

<waits for the long list of explanations and flaming from THE>

TT