Hammer declares: Episode 4

DeletedUser

Can we have some more stats please.

and remember to include THE, since BH don't seem to be performing as well as their masters THE would have liked :icon_rolleyes: so THE have taken things into their own hands :axemen::axemen::lightcavalry:.

<waits for the long list of explanations and flaming from THE>

TT

long list of what? nobling some enemy villages?

DeletedUser

Jeez, I leave the game and they let the robot talk in public. That never would have happened in my day...

:eek:)

Heya OC! :icon_biggrin:

Missing you, big guy... (not in a creepy way)

When you coming back to W30?

Can we have some more stats please.

and remember to include THE, since BH don't seem to be performing as well as their masters THE would have liked :icon_rolleyes: so THE have taken things into their own hands :axemen::axemen::lightcavalry:.

<waits for the long list of explanations and flaming from THE>

TT
Nah, no explanation needed. Flames? I don't see the need for those either. :icon_smile:

My only question would be why it concerns you?

DeletedUser92

Explanation:

We dropped our NAP. That's it. Now, if you wanna go calling us jackals, I could see refining our diplomatic status a bit...

...But fortunately, you don't represent the majority of Hammer players. That's good.

DeletedUser

I really never understood the usage of the term "declare" in this game - maybe a new rule should be set...

2 months ago, I solo, "received" about 800 incomings from the TGoW/BH tribe (no decleration).
After that till today, we keep being skirmish with BH (no decleration).

Now -THE- are stepping in with THE noobiest attacks I ever saw (probably amazingly overconfident) against prearranged (agreed - I wonder by whom) targets. BH's assault (against REAL ACTIVE PLAYERS) has been 100 times better!!!

-THE- are trying to make good use of Hammer's northwest deployment (of support troops for BH), attacking the most recent recruited noob players who try to learn the game by being given replacement accounts and are mainly situated at the HAMMER southwest. This is being done after some serious internal leakage of useful information from HAMMER (this is acceptable IMO - Good job -THE-!).

In my humble opinion, BH is the most organized and coordinated tribe than I ever encountered so far in this game and I give them full credit for this. I admit my enthusiasm for their overwhelming attack patterns and I am sure they will be a top 3 tribe in some months. :icon_idea:

As some of you may have noticed from previous posts, I am out of the game since last month. Yet, I will most probably stay on the pnp and try to be unbiased.

Also be advised, that I will be ready and looking for recruitment with any tribe to be willing to take up on -THE- jackals, anytime after this Xmas...

As for HAMMER, I have made my recommendations to them many times on how to deal with all the situations they have at their hands now, but they seem to have a better strategy than the poor robot's databanks have to offer... Yet, I really want to say that HAMMER has at least 15 super duper players that will be ultra difficult to take out - especially -THE- way...

Lastly, I 'd like to see someone lock this thread as I have written before. Any hotshot can open a new one with a ... mmm ... title: "THE dropping of NAP equals a declaration or it is just "fairgame" - THE HAMMER issue" ?

Game on! :axemen:

r2d3 war robot out

PS: As for OC's ... post: lol ! You missed quite alot OC... If interested in rejoining HAMMER, your villages in K25 have always been tabooed by your buds, so you are good to go. Contact tribal ... aristocracy! And I am not speaking for HAMMER anymore. At least I did so these past 2 months, when others almost never did.

If you've been out of the game for the last month, how would you have seen any of our noob attacks? :icon_idea:

tomas torquemada

My only question would be why it concerns you?

My answer to this strange question is this is a PUBLIC forum that allows anyone to pass comment.

[sarcasm]Not as if THE or their allies ever pass comments in threads that have little to no bearing on them [/sarcasm]

TT

DeletedUser

You misunderstood me. Feel free to post, but why are you concerned about THE and BH's relationship?

DeletedUser

You misunderstood me. Feel free to post, but why are you concerned about THE and BH's relationship?

Because it will determine if BD and THE will take over this world... As simple as that.

We will see if BH are in it for short term or long term, if they really have the will to stay till the end or if they prefer to gain 2-3 ranks and then fall later.

I'm not expecting any open diplomacy on what your relations are with them as this would be stupid, but the question of how those relations are will shape this world's future.

There is not much tribes left that can stand up in front of THE-BD coalition. Skills and size are a dangerous duo. I'm sure no tribes wants to face that alone.

DeletedUser92

We got up to 1000 incomings and we're not at war. Awesome! I'm pretty glad with that. Imagine what we'll do if we actually declare on someone that doesn't disband in a week.

So, R2D3, you don't have an account but you're doing some sitting around? I see. And we were supposed to change all of our plans around so we can take on you and a few others who I'm sure would love you dropping their name to try to make yourself feel better. Oh, our attacks are noobish - but...We've been capping vils, haven't we?

But most of all, you're -so- tough, -so- great at this game compared to us, and have all the time in the world to chastise us...But you can't fight us until X-Mas? Sounds to me like someone's really just upset their vils got capped by our not-at-all-at-war style of play.

DeletedUser

Attacks from point blank range against pre-targeted/agreed villages, (oh yes, ... (THE) mighty ones :lol:), were those of a fulltime noob!!!. In case you are all wondering, why I keep saying this, well, I did some "sitting" around and guess what? He was attacking only the defense villages (those which were either out of troops (supporting the northwest) or those rebuilding where 1 clearing nuke was all that was needed), as he was originally instructed to do...

This puzzles me. You're saying that they are attacking villages that have a lot of their troops out. From point blank, meaning they can clear and capture them fast. AND you're saying that's a bad tactic? :icon_confused: Cause if that's the case i'm pretty sure your being there or not being there makes zero difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

orange crush

@ AK_iceman, I don't have plans to return to W30 but that isn't written in stone. I am settling into a new job over the next couple of weeks so we'll see. I will try to catch you on Skype sometime. I miss you too (in a creepy way).

@ r2d3, you will always be my favorite robot but diplomacy was never your strongpoint and if such work has been left to you than things have changed more than I thought. It doesn't make sense to use your greatest, trigger-happy weapon for inter-tribal relations. But what do I know, perhaps the robot has recieved new programming? In any event, I could use some robot love if you have a spare nuke...

In general, AK and I worked hard to keep relations good between our tribes, it sucks to see them falling apart now but such is life.

DeletedUser92

@ AK_iceman, I don't have plans to return to W30 but that isn't written in stone. I am settling into a new job over the next couple of weeks so we'll see. I will try to catch you on Skype sometime. I miss you too (in a creepy way).

Hey, heyyy! I miss ya, too! Good luck with the new career, I hope it goes well. Don't let game stuff getcha down.

DeletedUser

Pinky, he cant help it, its mis-translations from all that goddamn beeping that R2 units do :p

the inverted comments are where it just is guessing a word (like the drop down list of possibilities on bablefish'. And the dots is when the translations go missing :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

@jp and bald.

As I posted previously I never expected a straight answer from you. However I am sure that those who read carefully, now do have an even better overview of W30 "politics" and "strategies" and do not get "detoured" by your "synchronized" posts. Time will tell. Always has. And that does not necessarily mean that you 2 may not prevail eventually - if you keep having the time needed and ... live to see the day! This is something that actually does not bother me at all. It is ... game on :icon_wink:

robot out

i'm guessing the bald is me? All i notice is you didn't answer my question.

DeletedUser

Good. I see that your IQ is getting better everyday. You seem to ... notice some things. Keep up the good work! :icon_wink:
But nooooo, it is not that. I was too mean to you (I know I did not hurt your feelings). You are probably an intelligent human. Sorry ... "legend"!
It is just that, all you are interested in, is your version of the whole story, not mine nor anyone else's but that of your good buddies - "legends"... How does someone calls this ... "biased"? mmm...

As I said, keep it up! No prob whatsoever! My message has been delivered as I have said and if someone reads out the forum he/she can easily detect what is going on. ESPECIALLY at the DECIDE thread!! Maybe THE et al (bald so to speak, etc etc) should try the BH approach to the pnp - Remain silent. But it is a democratic forum and that was just a proposal, so... fire away!

Time for some stats boys! But I am sure that again HAMMER's against THE better tribe should suck bigtime, evident that backstabbing and espionage is indeed one of THEir merits and not because of strategy. Besides it is already been said by THE advocates, that attacking the empty villages is a good strategy (yet how they ever knew that they were empty without scoutings, so they were sending 100 axe + 1 noble to take 'em out is another story! In my days in TW, this was called "eating" within the tribe... In THE vocabulary this is called "strategy" Allrighty!!!)

Yet, I do believe that espionage is indeed an unwritten rule of this game, but not a ... strategy. Good game, ... strategy masters! :lol:

r2 out

ah your patented move. Insult people, disfigure their chosen nicknames and tribe names and refuse to address the arguments brought up. Add in your favourite word: "legend" and it's all done. Penis envy much?

You forgot the supposedly witty signature though. I mean: r2 xrobot blablablah.

I like how you called me biased and only wanting to hear my side of the story. You're not like that at all :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i didn't say i was, i just pointed out your tactics. I only feel insulted if i care about people, so i doubt you'd ever be able to insult me :icon_wink:

As to the one-sidedness... pot, kettle black :icon_rolleyes: I am however man enough to own up to a good argument from the other side and i don't need to belittle people to get my point across. I only reserve that tone for idiots such as yourself. Tit for tat and all that ...

DeletedUser

I'll start off by saying... there is too much to read. Bad, if you had a real question you needed answered, go ahead and ask me.

I will also say, R2 has never been a diplomat. He was always a great player, though. A bit of a hothead(I'm sure you guys haven't figured it out, lol) but a great guy. He's funny and has a great sense of humor.

Jeez, I leave the game and they let the robot talk in public. That never would have happened in my day...

:eek:)

OC! Dude, I've emailed you a few times... :*( You don't love me anymore? I hope all is going well and I recently received your account and am going to be taking care of it for as long as I can... It's been taken good care of before I got it, too. Anyway, mail me back!