Hammer declares: Episode 4

DeletedUser

I am still around when able ice. Simple as that. :icon_cool: Good job on "declaring"!! I think I had my small part in this... Now I ... rest my case against you and I will sit back and enjoy. I will post at the other thread when I ll be able to see the video (I have some internet probs and I had to take down some of niklam's ... initiatives, using the freaking i-phone!!!! That was a "legendary" endeavour! I may end up like my legendary friend Badl !!!!)

r2 out

Lol r2, really? You obviously think pretty highly of yourself :)

You're not a bad guy, just here trying to wave the Hammer banner, that's good! But really, we don't war on a whim, or because you write bad words on PnP ;)

DeletedUser

I'll start off by saying... there is too much to read. Bad, if you had a real question you needed answered, go ahead and ask me.

nah it was a question for the robot, but he went ahead and simply ignored as he usually does. I added him to my ignore list now. My RL is to hectic now to read his kind of posts.

You guys have fun in the war, i'm looking forward to see some of these THE guys get blown of my tail! :icon_razz:

orange crush

@ jp - I know, it killed me to leave this World but RL does occassionally kick ass. :eek:(

@ Supa - Sorry man, I will shoot you an email today, probably... :eek:P I do still love you though...

On topic - If anyone reading this ever doubted the importance of diplomacy and personal relationships between leaders in this game, look at what has happened here. Hammer and THE have gone from possible alliance discussions (which I still believe would have placed both tribes in position to expand back to back as far as they wanted to) to war since I left. :eek:(