Happy B-Day

• Thread starter DeletedUser106380
  • Start date

DeletedUser106380

I thought I'd take some time out of my day to congratulate someone special to all of us.

Happy Brit milah to w0sh! I'm personally unsure on the mechanics of this event, especially on that of a female aged 116. Many may say that it is barbaric to have such a ceremony performed, but I suppose it's a matter of choice and; there's no time like the present, eh? A spiritual journey is often an arduous path with which much generosity is exuded, and this is no exception. The sheer good will and courtesy displayed by such a character in recent history leads me to believe that this cannot go without reciprocation.​

In many Jewish sects, the Brit milah is held in similar, if not greater, regard than that of a birthday. It is one of the most defining celebratory events in one's life. This is something that we all need to grasp. A person, even one who is clearly a high functioning alcoholic, cannot go through such an event without receiving the utmost levels of praise and adulation.​

Please, if you would, message w0sh and send your wishes of good will.. Not only will it help heal the scarring that a procedure like this generates, it will also aid the rebuilding of a relationship between a woman and her adequately named TRUE 'female dog'.​

Now I know a lot of you may not care. However, this is not just a game. Without people congratulating you, or telling you how good you are on a dying web-game, how else will you be able measure your value to society? Much like that of the world, are we not all brothers (or sisters, or whatever you'd really consider 'normal') destined to work together in a united and peaceful fashion?

As an adage to that previous sentence I'd like to quote ABBA;

War, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Probably something.

I think the main thing to take away from a lyric like that is that at least ABBA weren't a boy band. Otherwise, who knows what kind of atrocities could have occurred?

I feel as though this post may have gotten a little off track, for which I apologise. All that I ask for is that you all take 5mins to message someone you don't know, or care about, to congratulate them on a purely arbitrary and meaningless achievement. I don't think that's too much to ask for, and is purely an act of good manners.

This completely serious piece of writing was produced by;

James.

Lots of love (not the weird kind though)

Disclaimer: This text in no way refers to anyone other than w0sh. All attributes that may seem to be potentially assigned to someone else are purely figments of your imagination and are in no way representative of thinly veiled sarcasm.

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

Didnt get to give this the credit it deserved but damn I laughed my ass off reading it!