Happy declare war on ~KGD~

cromptonjd

Here is the reasoning...

Declaration:
A few weeks ago, I decided to start a fake op on ~KGD~ .

An op to root out any spies I believed to have been placed in our tribe. I found out you guys got a spy in our tribe. This immediatly made me figure you guys were dishonourable and put you on our hitlist.

Add to the fact you are allies with Jab and begged half of w57 to join a gangbang against us . Be surprised we only just declared, but be afraid. Leave now OR die.

Personally I believe this to be rubbish, it has clearly been imminent since Happy began supporting -4- weeks ago.

Nevertheless, let's have a good war.

DeletedUser

We like war, but good luck and have fun to both sides :D!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we arent supporting -4- you bozos. They're doing that all by themselves.

DeletedUser

Personally I believe this to be rubbish, it has clearly been imminent since Happy began supporting -4- weeks ago.

Your tribe going around trying to 'rally' up other tribes against Happy is false? I think that is a good enough reason for Happy to declare on KGD.

Happy supporting -4-? I declare Fail on you. :lol:

DeletedUser103175

Now, this has just gone behond the joke...I kept myself from posting previously, in other -4- vs ~KGD~ topics, but I'm kind of astonished by the amount of c*ap coming from some ~KGD~ members, tbh with u.

So Happy!, would be supporting -4- now? Right, and moreover has done so, since ~KGD~ declared on -4-??? ahahah, don't make me laugh pls, I got more important things to do. That's however, the funniest thing I've ever heard, since I started in this W tho lol...

R u out of your mind, or this is just another one of your excuses to cover your incompetence on the matter lol...I mean, not to rub it in, but, I think that if actually Happy! would have been involved in stacking -4-, I highly doubt that ~KGD~, would have even took a single village of us, considering the quality of the ~KGD~ players that we border against...

I mean, there was a great op (and did I mention 4th time around lol) on -4-, done by ~KGD~, that took 10 villages in 1 go, admirable...(but than again, was from an inactive player, with almost no defence, in it, where we had no visual from where the attacks were coming from and when, cause the player wasn't even on, for a good 24 hours at least), but let's not talk about that shall we...

or the fact that ~KGD~ originally offered -4- to merge 23 of their players, cause that's what top tribes do right? and it's just typical that we are all playing Tribal Hugging I guess, and not TW,

or the fact that ~KGD~ decided that they were 'la creme de la creme' and on the same day declared war on all the tribes around them, but somehow missed out Happy! (how come, I wonder:icon_rolleyes:), and Ill ofc, who they secured a NAP with, just days earlier, to cover their a**es from the east,

or the fact that they thought that -4- was just a pushover, and our stats speak for themselves (and that's even without counting our pre-war stats against ~KGD~),

or the fact that they sent threatening emails to the coalition, trying to break it up, (zombies are coming, etc....yeah they are, but for u, not for us),

and the list just goes on and on...

But NO, I can assure u, ~KGD~ members, fellow TW players, and members of the public :lol:, that there has not been a single unit fighting for -4- in the war against ~KGD~, that belongs to either Happy!, nor any of the other tribes, in the coalition, as previoulsy, erroneusly stated, in other topics on the matter.

So, 'Happy supporting -4-? I declare Fail on you.', some1 said?

Well, I second that!

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

If your Happy and you know it clap your hands.....ok, let's dance fools.

cromptonjd

A nice opening offensive by Happy, but we all know that they wont be able to keep the pace up and will merge with the biggest ~KGD~ members. They are eager to get back to their war against grey villages and intribe nobling.

DeletedUser

Hmm hope I am replying right. Why does it want a thread title, I'm not starting anew thread, am I?

Too be 100% honest, ONCE I asked a HAPPY neighbour to send some defense, not because i needed it, I think the HAPPY in question lost like 30 spears, I just wanted to see his interest in cooperation in the future. That was a dreamdon attack, 5 "nukes" with no rams

In KGD defense, the KGD near me ( I was the boundary between k14/k24 ..between -4- and KGD) the KGD near us were not home grown KGD but stragglers picked up when DREAM fell apart. I do believe the original KGD are better. But no, HAPPPY didnot support us, a simple glance at statistics show that actuallywe were doing our best to noble mailboxmike of HAPPY ..so what...whe are attacking HAPPY and HAPPY is supporting us at the same time? Duh ..i dunno think so.
I know the externals involve a lot of spin and propaganda and stuff, but just thought I would set the record straight

Actually KGD was my first choice, but I had just one village, and -4- was foolish enough to invite me after KGD turned me down. GOTFW said I would never be allowed into KGD, but that if I gave him one village, he wouldn't noble me.

Anyways -4- a lot of teamwork, and a lot of fun, no matter what the final result, so thanks jamie and spacc for the invite

And HAPPY, you can always send support to me though, I can always use more :)

TRIBAL HUGS YUCK

DeletedUser

PS I noticed in another trhead when I think it was SPINDLE? was comparing war stats, he started mentioning that you couldn't compare KGD to -4-, cuz you also had to factor in all these other small tribes KGD was attacking..he even mentioned the ttribe "RO" that is mega fail. -4- has also been attacking RO, and irule and other small tribes..when we compare stats we just compare us to KGD

BUT for truly amazing ..please check out this guy el rojo, one player he has successfully fought off -4- and KGD. Totally amazing!

Ans sry, i'm a noob at posting and stuff

DeletedUser7488

"Leave now OR die."

2 weeks and still here... Stop with your petty attempts to scare people... please..

DeletedUser102717

If your Happy and you know it clap your hands.....ok, let's dance fools.

:) i feel like laughing when your going to get done in a little while have fun dancing ill be clapping

35+ for happy 3+ for ~KGD~ good luck ;)

by the way, i wonder when the zombie freak is going to break me?
only got crappy incomings from Dreamdon, feel free to continue internal him and make it easier for us to cap your villes :)

just got one question for you, are you Happy?

DeletedUser102717

lol what was that?

"Im going to break him so hard he will cry to his Mom"
like 6 days ago?

incomings from TheTourist27 = 0

id love to see you try hit my def, btw no hard feelings on killing that nuke of yours :)

DeletedUser

Lets pick to pieces the useless garbage I see from people here

Here is the reasoning...

Declaration:
A few weeks ago, I decided to start a fake op on ~KGD~ .

An op to root out any spies I believed to have been placed in our tribe. I found out you guys got a spy in our tribe. This immediatly made me figure you guys were dishonourable and put you on our hitlist.

Add to the fact you are allies with Jab and begged half of w57 to join a gangbang against us . Be surprised we only just declared, but be afraid. Leave now OR die.

Please provide pics of Happy supporting -4- which is a serious allegation that we all know is aloada rubbish . You run your mouth dry crompton onto the rim :lol:

KGD are alot bigger than -4- yet are losing to them :icon_rolleyes: shows the capabilities of your tribe.

I sent out over 700attacks at you guys yet received 5 , congrats to that player (will find name later kostos i believe who was brave enough to attack me :icon_eek:)

A nice opening offensive by Happy, but we all know that they wont be able to keep the pace up and will merge with the biggest ~KGD~ members. They are eager to get back to their war against grey villages and intribe nobling.

Doesnt take you long to continue to talk absolute drivel. If your members are so loyal that you predict already they are going to leave your tribe, your tribe must be so poorly run with no loyalty. I predict a few more of your players will go grey through 'rl issues' cropping up as we send nobles at them.

or the fact that ~KGD~ originally offered -4- to merge 23 of their players, cause that's what top tribes do right? and it's just typical that we are all playing Tribal Hugging I guess, and not TW,

I rest my case on any recruiting :icon_neutral:

"Leave now OR die."

2 weeks and still here... Stop with your petty attempts to scare people... please..

We declared yesterday. You will all die in time. That declaration was to let the players in KGD who did not know why we were declaring on them. Jab are a fly that are getting swatted. We dont even need to focus on you guys you suck so bad.

http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=176195&type=lose&oldplayer=-1&newplayer=-1&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

The Url I just posted is of hawain mustah great skills in getting rimmed by one of my tribemates in happy. :icon_neutral: (just go to losses)

http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7883710

Not sure what your so "HAPPY" about, your recent conquers are internals, barbs and yourself.

Congratulations , it seems you finally came out of your shell in backing your tribe against us. Just like most people do :icon_neutral:

GoodLuck , you will need it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

lol what was that?

"Im going to break him so hard he will cry to his Mom"
like 6 days ago?

incomings from TheTourist27 = 0

id love to see you try hit my def, btw no hard feelings on killing that nuke of yours :)

Where did you get this made up quote from?

Richard goodluck to you to.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[
KGD are alot bigger than -4- yet are losing to them :icon_rolleyes: shows the capabilities of your tribe.

I'm not sure if you got the bigger picture yet, but ~KGD~ hasn't really been attacking -4- more than a minimal amount yet.

Instead, they are tearing apart TWS in which they are up by what.. 80 conquers? (can somebody in ~KGD~ help me out here?)

as well as all the members of -4-'s coalition.

Those can all be grouped together as a single war, and ~KGD~ is way on top.