[spoil]
funny-pictures-little-kitten-has-christmas-spirit.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
christmas_pictures_21.jpg
[/spoil]

this guy

DeletedUser

being bigger in TW points/villages doesnt mean your a better player than a smaller player as im sure HAPPY have found in some of the large accounts that they have recruited over time. That is the same in all tribes but to declare war on a tribe and then point out how its that bloody morale that is causing you so much pain and then to call us turtles and we only attack inactive accounts (WHICH IS SO FAR OFF THE MARK) shows a bit of poor sportmanship..

i have a lot of respect for some of the players who attacked me..they showed real skill in sending multi-fakes and nukes mixed at different times before the mass attack, and certain players last trains consisting of several nukes and noble train all timed to land 2 seconds before cut-off time was quality, however others just showed no imagination and launched straight nuke after nuke (so these shouldnt complain if they all get taken out ) also other players relied on HAPPYs good players to kill off my troops and sent in very little to help the big-hitters - its these players who let down HAPPY in their attack....but hey im just a turtle ..peek-a-booooo

shame our nobletrain was a few ms off the mark and taking your village :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

yup..i held on to a few villages like that but also had a bit of bad luck on losing a couple..drinking down the pub and on mobile phone while trying to snipe didnt work very well and co-ordinating troops movement became too much to handle,Sent one attack as support so i switched phone off two hours before deadline :D

on the plus side it was a good party though...

DeletedUser

Im not sure if this has been mentioned or not already but perhaps I should mention it again... HAPPY had less than half as many members as infamy so wtf is infamy whining about that they didnt get even more players in a merge. Now to those who say HAPPY is trying to wrap up the world, you need to take a good look at the previous merges infamy had going that brought them over ninety something members. So just because HAPPY are dominating we also have to do it with half the member count to make it fair for you guys? Come on...

No one in Infamy is whining, because I don't care about your merger. I was just having a chat with googly over his 'personal' opinion which has nothing to do with the past because he was not handling the diplo at the time anyways. A personal convo and me caring what tribe you in should not be confused.

What can I tell you? Maybe things got done differently than how you do them - the diplomatic decision was made around the same time as OPTIC joined Infamy.

Things were discussed regarding both tribes before any decision was made about where long-term diplomacy would have been best. It was a one or the other option realistically. And Happy was the one who was seen by the majority of the leadership in {I} as the most beneficial one. I'm merely explaining my personal reason as to why Happy would have been the better choice for diplomacy over Infamy, from my point of view - it wasn't an issue as such, maybe I misworded. A factor that was taken in to consideration, based on the fact that, as you will remember, Abhaykot was hostile enough towards {I} for unknown reasons that he tried to have what he wasn't aware of as being one of my close friends try to attack {I} for him. It wasn't an issue because he got nowhere with it - just that it is easier to keep diplomacy with a tribe who has no hostile players on the border, than ones which do.

I shouldn't need to remind you that of the existing border with Happy at the time, the majority of the K64 border were friends of ours from HEAD. In K63, several of these accounts had ex-HEAD members on them too (ones who were in Kool previously). So, there was a more friendly border on the whole - which is a useful thing for diplomacy. I don't know why this needs to be discussed - I think I've made my personal opinion on this fairly clear :)

Optic had nothing to do with your merger just as you had nothing to do with the diplo at the time. My thoughts on the subject are as stated above...

DeletedUser

Infamy merged in pch that says it all.

w57 rejects (bandit) <--- see skype for emotion . hehe

;)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Optic had nothing to do with your merger just as you had nothing to do with the diplo at the time. My thoughts on the subject are as stated above...

I was heavily involved in the diplomacy at the time - as you will remember, I handled diplomacy whenever the diplomat wasn't around and actually handled some issues, including the OPTIC player issue with your co-duke, and the {I} council made decisions as a group when people were on to discuss it. It's how democratic councils work after all :icon_razz:

And I don't believe I said OPTIC had anything to do with {I} joining Happy's ranks. It was one of a number of reasons for the diplomatic decision made regarding which of the two tribes bordering us we would be best off with long-term having diplomacy with :)

Last edited: