Happy declares war on {I}

DeletedUser

You're forgetting the fact that you had a spy in KGD who is a known backstabber, who was recruited along with several others. I wouldn't call that a war at all :icon_razz:

Why, times change, it might not be acceptable when you played but now its a part of the war.

Just as telling people the agreement (NAP/alliance) is off.

Times change, its how fast you adjust that is a real test

DeletedUser

Just wanted to say, {I} had a diplomatic agreement with Happy while I was there, not toooooooooooo long ago :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My point was that the only people worth fighting were recruited, and so I don't view Happy/KGD as a war, because they chose to recruit the only enemy members who would be a realistic challenge, and just focus on the "food". When you take the good players from a tribe and already are what, 5-6 times its size as you do this, that to me isn't a war. It's just eating.

DeletedUser96707

My point was that the only people worth fighting were recruited, and so I don't view Happy/KGD as a war, because they chose to recruit the only enemy members who would be a realistic challenge, and just focus on the "food". When you take the good players from a tribe and already are what, 5-6 times its size as you do this, that to me isn't a war. It's just eating.

4 times their size, while "fighting" jab too. Your right though it was a given win, so the only achievement one could talk about was the speed with which it was done.

DeletedUser

I don't like how hugs does everything it takes to just win the woe even if it's boring

DeletedUser

Yeah what's the meaning of winning a world through merge???? That means all you care is winning without fun ... You don't know the true meaning of tribal wars... I guess you haven't won a world :)

That just shows how pathetic your mind is

DeletedUser102717

dont knock it till you try it :p

and your correct, i havent i normally get bored between 500k-1m however i might stick this one out if possible. who knows :)

DeletedUser

Yeah you might stick it out cuz you know your gnna win it through merge :) ahihiihi oh well

There's nothing good in winning a world ahahaha you won't like a world to end except when your bored already which means quitting =)) .. You might want more wars at early worlds not end worlds
And merge destroys the fun ...

Also I think You got a good co now ahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

u get bored ?

really??

maybe u should try to fight more and not merge whenever it gets hard

DeletedUser

u get bored ?

really??

maybe u should try to fight more and not merge whenever it gets hard

What exactly do you think was hard for us? I mean its not like anyone was stopping us. We are not in any major war at all. We have simply been cleaning up our area and dealing with inactivity. So this merge makes perfect sense. Both tribes were limited on members and areas to recruit and both tribes were dealing with inactivity. We also have been working together for some time and our leaderships were in good terms. We also have common enemies and ideals. Makes a ton of sense to "hug" in this matter.

DeletedUser102717

i think he was referring to my stats because i merged with -=X=- a while ago and now im the big bad wolf of W57 for doing so?

cause i mean obviously nearly all of the top 20 havent merged at one point or internal or merging at this very point, ontop of that she was only what a 350k player, there are players in this world e.g illuminati who are merging with players 1m+ but nope im the big bad wolf who blows my fellow piggie's down :)

DeletedUser

Yeah you might stick it out cuz you know your gnna win it through merge :) ahihiihi oh well

There's nothing good in winning a world ahahaha you won't like a world to end except when your bored already which means quitting =)) .. You might want more wars at early worlds not end worlds
And merge destroys the fun ...

Also I think You got a good co now ahahaha

Yea, we will merge villages into our accounts by nobling them. :lol:

May I ask what account you are playing on this world?

DeletedUser

From what I recall, it was mainly due to the OPTIC recruitment (I wouldn't personally consider it a merge, so I'll say recruitment) that we didn't want any agreement in place - some of those guys had been the cause for bad relationships between them and the people we were gearing up to bring in. That recruitment wasn't an issue for us, just the reason why diplomacy wouldn't have been a realistic option.
:)

That an interesting point of view and I'm not sure where it come from. In my talks with {I} about Optic I was told that {I} was planning to ask them for a merger and infact already chatted a bit but was happy to have some go our way if that is what they wanted, all that would be asked is we discuss the border. I got confirmation on this chat from the other side as well. No where in there was I given any indication of conflict between the players, in fact I was told quite the opposite. I keep logs of most chats so can probably provide screen shots if you would like?

Lets be honest here, I could have hit you guys when you were down on your luck but let it go due to prior relations with head. Our good thoughts of you allowed you to get where you are. Your allying/mergering with Happy likely stems from the fear associated with the previous butt Wooping their members gave you back in the day. I don't fault you for it but let's not turn this into something it never was.

Last edited by a moderator: