Happy declares war on {I}

Pain.Carbon

He is TheIlluminati's Co till start of W57..As TheIlluminati say in other forum post...

Pain.Carbon

Yeah...he not lying....Also he is blogger of w57.

And u posted in w57 till start and not playing any account o_O ...then why u have interest in 57...U also say TheIlluminati best(Hahaha :p) u know too many things about w57 top 2 tribes..which is only known by a blogger or some other top tribe member..i mean Happy or infarmy..but u never say happy do any good..Also u always like what Infamy did...

Many other things..

So finally we know where u from :lol:

Edit - Also i believe in miwok... till now atleast.

Pain.Carbon

About HUG - Some TOP class hugs

Infarmy and PCH top 2nd and 3rd tribes hug each other...then infarmy take some 4play members too..

Knock! and Bro hug...

JAB and KGD hug..

Ill and 4play members hug...but its not for long...but still ill won war and hug happends...

And finally Happy and {I}... But if u see...

Other tribes only take some players from other tribes like..top players and Active players...But Happy and {I} not do this...they do like a MERGE...they all join happy and haapy is reform with new TAG and tribe name...

{I} Accept all of happy members same with happy invite all of {I} members...We both not choose top players or super active players..

We simply merge with each other... Also check rank 2 total players.. 92 o_O

And after merge Happy players Still 75..so look like lower then Rank 2 tribe..Also rank 2 have this high members till start..but we recently got more then 50.

Also we both tribes happy with this...And THIS TOPIC ONLY FOR INFORM OTHERS ABOUT IT

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas ahahaha but oh well :) I don't know a lot on this world :|

DeletedUser103694

About HUG - Some TOP class hugs

Infarmy and PCH top 2nd and 3rd tribes hug each other...then infarmy take some 4play members too..

Knock! and Bro hug...

JAB and KGD hug..

Ill and 4play members hug...but its not for long...but still ill won war and hug happends...

And finally Happy and {I}... But if u see...

Other tribes only take some players from other tribes like..top players and Active players...But Happy and {I} not do this...they do like a MERGE...they all join happy and haapy is reform with new TAG and tribe name...

{I} Accept all of happy members same with happy invite all of {I} members...We both not choose top players or super active players..

We simply merge with each other... Also check rank 2 total players.. 92 o_O

And after merge Happy players Still 75..so look like lower then Rank 2 tribe..Also rank 2 have this high members till start..but we recently got more then 50.

Also we both tribes happy with this...And THIS TOPIC ONLY FOR INFORM OTHERS ABOUT IT

Thanks.

amen

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That an interesting point of view and I'm not sure where it come from. In my talks with {I} about Optic I was told that {I} was planning to ask them for a merger and infact already chatted a bit but was happy to have some go our way if that is what they wanted, all that would be asked is we discuss the border. I got confirmation on this chat from the other side as well. No where in there was I given any indication of conflict between the players, in fact I was told quite the opposite. I keep logs of most chats so can probably provide screen shots if you would like?

I mentioned players we intended on recruiting - I think you may have missed that. If you know me, you would be aware that I'm generally very adept at solving internal issues. Had OPTIC joined us, I would have been able to resolve the issues which the OPTIC members were causing the SoS guys, including lying to my face in an attempt to get me to have my tribe members stop supporting, and attack, my friends - including one ex-HEAD player who I would trust with my life.

It was never mentioned to Infamy that there were issues between OPTIC members and SoS members, as it didn't seem to be something the {I} council needed to raise, but OPTIC was well aware of the issue.

An NAP at this time would mean that Infamy would have likely wanted to stop our recruitment (which was the case as one of the OPTIC/Infamy members approached me about the recruitment and threatened me verbally for recruiting them). My personal view was that it would be easier to not have official diplomacy with tribes where the recruitment intention for the future would then be impossible/very difficult without damaging relations. And, it seemed my personal opinion was right - you will remember talking with me about the Abhaykot situation and how he was threatening my team-members when they joined {I}, so you will be aware that this comment is full of truth, even if you were not necessarily made aware of it before any real issue arose.

Your allying/mergering with Happy likely stems from the fear associated with the previous butt Wooping their members gave you back in the day.

Let me explain the underlying reason for the merge. I returned to bring the two tribes that then formed {I}, both made up entirely of ex-HEAD members, back together and bring in a few Stuck players friendly with them to form the tribe that became {I}. I never intended to stick around on this world as it was only ever about HEAD for me, but I stayed long enough to ensure that the {I} members had a long-term future. Unfortunately, this meant that when it came to the council in {I} I was one of the ones doing most of the work owing to the time of year, and others having to be busy with work and/or exams. And so, when I stepped down after the ~EPIC~ war there was a need for a more active leadership, without this being a real possibility for the tribe.

So, a merge was necessary for the good of the members. Fear never came in to it - I am sure Happy can confirm that there were plans in place even as the NAP was forming for an attack strategy against Happy in the event that they turned out to be another E T. To me, that would suggest that we were fully prepared to fight Happy.

I wasn't intending on mentioning the one issue that was within {I}. It was not a real issue in my eyes as the tribe could essentially lead itself for the most part - the benefit of next to no diplomacy, relatively low member count and good activity ingame. But it was deemed enough of an issue for the group to be led by a leadership with more time :)

DeletedUser96707

Lets be honest here, I could have hit you guys when you were down on your luck but let it go due to prior relations with head. Our good thoughts of you allowed you to get where you are. Your allying/mergering with Happy likely stems from the fear associated with the previous butt Wooping their members gave you back in the day. I don't fault you for it but let's not turn this into something it never was.

Yes, cause your efforts against -fire- clearly proves that {I} only stayed alive because of your mercy :icon_neutral:

Also why would Googly fear an encounter with Happy based on the turn out of the E.T. vs Head war considering that:

- Of the dozen players in E.T. attacking Head back in the day only two original account owners remain.
- Of the players in Head none of those that got their ass kicked remains.

- Leadership in Happy is not the same as it was in E.T.

Seems the "they were large you were scared" claim would have worked better for you.

DeletedUser

:> for the fun :D I love people trying to know who I am :D

And what acct do you play dddrmax?

DeletedUser

Yes, cause your efforts against -fire- clearly proves that {I} only stayed alive because of your mercy :icon_neutral:

I'm not sure what you are talking about?

Stats Infamy/Fire
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Infamy
Side 2:
Tribes: -fire-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 514
Side 2: 83
Difference: 431

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,909,893
Side 2: 699,045
Difference: 3,210,848

chart
[/SPOIL]
The fact that they do not disband like most tribes do within a week or two of the onset of a losing battle doesn't mean that Infamy is some how 'not doing well'. I rather like the fact they refuse to disband, it shows team spirit which is something that in my eyes is very respectable.
(and besides, they have built a lot of barbs for us which is also appreciated)

I could take digs at other top tribes in this world about how well they have been doing(or not doing) in their wars and I think you'll find their stats better represent that fact than ours, but I will not do that because I'm not that kind of person.

On a side note, in the future if you want to flame me please do your homework first. I'm happy to get cut down a few notches from time to time if I may deserve it but when the digs have no basis in reality it really makes no sense to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I believe the comment on -FIRE- is related to the facts that:

1. former OPTIC players in Infamy have stated that they cannot noble any villages off of -FIRE-, and used that against me in conversation in an attempt to be able to convince me that they should expand west instead of towards their enemy.
To me, this is bad team-work in a nutshell. But I guess every tribe picks up the odd player who can act like this, and I don't judge the whole of Infamy for 1-2 selfish players.
2. -FIRE- hasn't actually been beaten out of K75 yet, which Infamy has had major control over for a long period of time since Yoda. collapsed, and the majority of their losses appear to be from their BFAM recruited players as opposed to the main area -FIRE- has occupied. Fact is, K85 is holding out well seemingly, judging from the map. Which is where the war should have been focused before BFAM fell apart and joined various tribes.

I would personally say that Infamy is struggling to fight -FIRE- for the simple rationale that they have essentially the same basic territory they had in the first place, when they are facing a MUCH larger opponent.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Hugs
Side 2:
Tribes: JAB

Side 1: 166
Side 2: 138
Difference: 28
[spoil]
chart

Side 1: 1,413,827
Side 2: 1,165,973
Difference: 247,854

chart

[/spoil]

(This is a bit of off-topic but..)

DeletedUser100635

Side 1:
Tribes: Hugs
Side 2:
Tribes: JAB

Side 1: 166
Side 2: 138
Difference: 28
[spoil]
chart

Side 1: 1,413,827
Side 2: 1,165,973
Difference: 247,854

chart

[/spoil]

(This is a bit of off-topic but..)

Yes I know Happy are massive players and we take up a lot of space and own in points comparable to member count but dont go comparing JAB to the likes of FIRE because they look small against us. JAB is the rank 4 tribe in total points and they are a lot bigger than FIRE. Up to this point any tribe that HAPPY has focussed on nobling out they have done it successfully. Happy may not be owning in war stats at the moment against JAB but there is only so much food your tribe can noble at once. We had an inactive account on the border which only works in JAB's favor in these early stages of conflict.

JAB is HAPPY's enemy as a result of wanting to eat KGD and we will get to that once we have finished nobling up our new KGD possesions thanks. If we havent nobled enough villages as you would like than that is plain ridiculous. Thats aimed at anybody criticising happy's record on JAB in these very early stages of war.

On topic, Good move Happy on the merge with I. Now those players dont have to compete in size with other tribes like infamy with half the member count.

Last edited by a moderator: