Happy Fourth of July!!!

DeletedUser

I can't believe no one has posted this yet, but Happy Fourth of July World 32!

I don't care if you aren't a citizen of the U.S. or not, you can still admit that you respect them... most of the time. We do have our faults, but we try to do what's right... most of the time.

But anyways...

HAPPY FOURTH!!! Go blow some stuff up!

fourth_of_july.jpg

DeletedUser

Nothing at all but it gives us a reason to blow shit up and party.

DeletedUser

U dnt respect freedom or the struggle the previous generations have gone through to achieve it untill u experience slavery urself.

Happy 4th of july Yanks.... lets celebrate!

DeletedUser64549

U dnt respect freedom or the struggle the previous generations have gone through to achieve it untill u experience slavery urself.

Happy 4th of july Yanks.... lets celebrate!

well, the 4th of july wasnt the day any slaves were freed, the colonies weren't enslaved by britain, simply controlled by them. What I don't like about "independence day" is that they celebrate this day for their independence from britain, yet still had slavery within the country itself.

DeletedUser

[OFF_TOPIC] America was founded on pot heads... you know its bad when the Declaration of Independance was written on hemp paper...[/OFF_TOPIC]

[ON_TOPIC]Enjoy the explosions people, get drunk, have copulations with your neighbors, and GET DRUNK![/ON_TOPIC]

PS: I know I said Get Drunk twice, that was intentional...

DeletedUser

As a brit, I'd like to wish all our friends across the pond a very happy 4th of July. May you all have a great time, get drunk and wake up with roaring hangovers tomorrow !

Milfbuster

lol, im not even american and im probably going to end up with a hangover tomorrow

DeletedUser

[OFF_TOPIC] America was founded on pot heads... you know its bad when the Declaration of Independance was written on hemp paper...[/OFF_TOPIC]

[ON_TOPIC]Enjoy the explosions people, get drunk, have copulations with your neighbors, and GET DRUNK![/ON_TOPIC]

PS: I know I said Get Drunk twice, that was intentional...

Almost all clothing and paper had some hemp in it back then.

well, the 4th of july wasnt the day any slaves were freed, the colonies weren't enslaved by britain, simply controlled by them. What I don't like about "independence day" is that they celebrate this day for their independence from britain, yet still had slavery within the country itself.

When your being taxed,oppressed, and ordered around by a monarch that is power happy then its just like slavery. This is the day we celebrate telling the man to F off :lol:

By the way you post you seem jealous. You must be one of those guys we bailed out during WW2

DeletedUser

They had Slavery around the world.

And the independence was about money and respect.

And either way ... U.S.A superpower of the world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

When your being taxed,oppressed, and ordered around by a monarch that is power happy then its just like slavery. This is the day we celebrate telling the man to F off :lol:

By the way you post you seem jealous. You must be one of those guys we bailed out during WW2

Be fair, they are bailing us out now...

And I know everything is made out of hemp.... But what did they do with the REST of the plant....

/me leans back, cocks his head to the side, crosses his arms, and sighs....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64549

Actually Im American, and I feel that independence day was very contradictory and hypocritical. To declare your independence from "oppression" while you're enslaving other people at the same time is extremely hypocritical.

Also, as for taxes, a history lesson will tell you that the people in Britain had higher taxes than the colonies, and yet the british forces were fighting for the American colonies at the time. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What do you mean fighting for ?

There was British forts yes i mean they where the mother contry but there was no major indian wars at this time.

HISTORY will show the increas in american taxes was due to BRITENS war with the french , and they had to pay it off by taxing the americans.

And taxes might of been lower for the colenys ( i do not knwo if thats 100% ture ) BUT briten was buying the raw materials from the clononys and then selling the products back to us. so taxes or not they where making alot of money

EDIT: wow my spelling suxs of well u get it

Milfbuster

i always thought independance day was when we fought off the aliens, with will smith? :lol:

DeletedUser

We didnt want any taxes...

This country is build on hypocracy...

The land of the free... unless your a migrant worker....
We will defend you.... unless your in a war....
Outlaw guns.... then only outlaws can have guns....
Then you have Exxon saying they are lowering Oil prices... but saying they dont control the price of gas... THEY ARE A GAS COMPANY... ISNT THAT WHAT THEY DO!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

And.... ofc... George Bush.... nuff said on that subject....

DeletedUser

We didnt want any taxes...

This country is build on hypocracy...

The land of the free... unless your a migrant worker....
We will defend you.... unless your in a war....
Outlaw guns.... then only outlaws can have guns....
Then you have Exxon saying they are lowering Oil prices... but saying they dont control the price of gas... THEY ARE A GAS COMPANY... ISNT THAT WHAT THEY DO!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

And.... ofc... George Bush.... nuff said on that subject....

So .. leave

DeletedUser

I cant....

First... you need to buy a passport... then a plane ticket... luggage fees.... then go through houts of cavity checks at the airport... plus they charge you if you plan on the leaving the country! WE ARE TRAPPED