Happy Fry Day!

Nudist

For those of you in school/work you have to admit that Friday's are epic. My morale is up 110% and I want to wish you all a happy fry day.

14265-frozen-french-fries-1.jpg

May your weekend be a good one and don't drink too much ;)

and yes... i'm very bored right now :|

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Happy Friday to you! :icon_biggrin:

Unfortunately, or fortunately, I will be in all weekend on Tribalwars. :)

DeletedUser

so bored also, got flu...

gah i want to make a huge public return to W36

but cant find an account :lol:

Nudist

so bored also, got flu...

gah i want to make a huge public return to W36

but cant find an account :lol:

H191? You going to be ok? To be honest.. at this stage in the game it shouldn't be too difficult to find an account.

DeletedUser

i'm not bored...and i am waiting to recover from drunkness....is there something wrong about me ? :icon_confused:

P.s. : Yes, i am a noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

H191? You going to be ok? To be honest.. at this stage in the game it shouldn't be too difficult to find an account.

Naa not the old swine flu, not even bird flu..

lobster flu :p

and yeah, anyone have one spare? :p pleeeeeease?

DeletedUser

sup squat!!! i have quite missed your wonderful spaming of our forums! Talk to av, we might be able to get you as a coplayer, idt we got any acc's needing taken over, but we might!

DeletedUser

wooo doughnuts, im actually looking for a post right now...

will ask :)

look forwards to serving up one healthy portion of SPAM to PnP forums...

Nudist

Happy Fry Day once again, and a special shout out to anyone wearing a costume this weekend for halloween :)

Nudist

That's a good guess, but since I'm nude 24/7 it wouldn't really be much of a costume for me.. I'm going to try something unheard of before, I'm going to wear clothes :O

I'm going as the yellow power ranger, and 5 of my other friends are the remaining rangers hahaha.. I might post a picture after this weekend.

DeletedUser

happy friday lads. been off all day and just had pizza. good times XD

DeletedUser

fry.jpg

I see what you did there.
You had me excited for a minute nudist. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

That's a good guess, but since I'm nude 24/7 it wouldn't really be much of a costume for me.. I'm going to try something unheard of before, I'm going to wear clothes :O

I'm going as the yellow power ranger, and 5 of my other friends are the remaining rangers hahaha.. I might post a picture after this weekend.

I used to be the red power ranger, but then I retired as all that morphing gave me a bad back :icon_cry: Now I just sit at home playing tribal wars :icon_rolleyes: