Happy/{hi} - What is your sense of urgency?

DeletedUser

^

this was your little ploy richard.

he did end up getting a account, after we changed some of our intel to false intel :p

and he did end up screwing us, and you.

your dirty little trick back fired and you try to use it to dirty our name lol

So let me get this right ... someone we genuinenly dislike and dislikes us agreed to make his way into a knock account, hack one of our accounts, get reported by us so we have a 3.5mil account banned just to get one of your <1mil accounts banned? Wow, it seems we aren't any good at scheming. :icon_neutral:

killergoon=-

So let me get this right ... someone we genuinenly dislike and dislikes us agreed to make his way into a knock account, hack one of our accounts, get reported by us so we have a 3.5mil account banned just to get one of your <1mil accounts banned? Wow, it seems we aren't any good at scheming. :icon_neutral:

wow it seems not :O

DeletedUser

Can people stop using this icon; :icon_idea: it looks like a sphincter.

DeletedUser57190

Ok lets clear a few things up here.

1st Markvs decided to quit the game as some members of Hi thought it would be appropriate to send txt messages to his personal mobile phone? I mean what is that all about? Do you guys really take this GAME that seriously you have to result to actually sending txt messages to people in RL.

2nd Harry was a tribe mate of mine on another world he asked for an account if i could find one.
I put him in contact with Markvs. Harry took over the account for 8 hours and it gets banned?
Now i know nothing about why or how the wingedpig account got banned only other people can answer that truthfully.

I very rarley post int he foums because they apperar to be full of little kids with very big ego's. Afterall this is a game if you cannot take it as one perhaps yoy really need to get out of your bedrooms and actually get a life.

Oh ps Richard i saw the convo you had with harry via skype,. It was ridiculous to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:

pur3 m4g1ck

just skirmishes so far
Ofcourse they are, wouldn't want {hi}'s stats to be in the negative for a non-existant war that they aren't preparing for and begging every local tribe to take part in :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser100590

Enough of this stupid bickering. I suggest you all stop talking about bans and start posting with some respect for the rules. I'm sick and tired of reading this crap.

You're two top 5 tribes and yet I've seen mass recruiting tribes formulate better arguments and treat their opposition with more respect than this. Insulting one another is not allowed and discussing bans is one way ticket to being the owner of a banned account.

DeletedUser

Ofcourse they are, wouldn't want {hi}'s stats to be in the negative for a non-existant war that they aren't preparing for and begging every local tribe to take part in :icon_rolleyes:

May i just state that the majority of those conquers have been in isolated K's such as K16 for the wingedpig losses..
The stats are in all fairness to both sides completely balanced at this stage, goodluck to both..

netjakdim

I've seen mass recruiting tribes formulate better arguments and treat their opposition with more respect than this.

Hold on did I miss something I thought that they were mass recruiting tribes?
Oh wait i get it most don't have to internal quite as much as these guys did.

DeletedUser

May i just state that the majority of those conquers have been in isolated K's such as K16 for the wingedpig losses..
The stats are in all fairness to both sides completely balanced at this stage, goodluck to both..

maybe they should stack their isolated vills with more troops, sure they have atleast 5k def vills lol

DeletedUser

maybe they should stack their isolated vills with more troops, sure they have atleast 5k def vills lol

The fact the attacks came so quickly after the Nap was announced as being dropped probably paid a part in it, i wouldn't think anyone would want to waste troops stacking in a Nap surrounded area, am i correct?..

DeletedUser

The fact the attacks came so quickly after the Nap was announced as being dropped probably paid a part in it, i wouldn't think anyone would want to waste troops stacking in a Nap surrounded area, am i correct?..

well i know if i had a isolated vill in a happy k id of had it stacked higher than the eiffel tower

DeletedUser96707

yes because as part of knock you treat diplomacy at dirt and would break it ASAP :icon_neutral:

Well thats not true, they break it when convenient, not "As Soon As Possible". Cause lets face breaking the NAP is possible pretty much from the second you agree to it.

DeletedUser

yes because as part of knock you treat diplomacy at dirt and would break it ASAP :icon_neutral:

its just a nap get over it m8..the top 3 tribes being nap couldnt of lasted forever although im sure u would of liked it 2

DeletedUser104342

DeletedUser

Considering that knock had been planning to hit Hi even while being napped and giving no notice of a drop in the nap and attacks beginning. Id still consider it a decent effort by Hi to have that many conquers against knock who had been planning it. Well actually id consider it a decent well done to happy or consider it a piss poor planning attempt by knock... will let you decide. Im only going off of what you guys said when you said you stacked before dropping the nap.

Last edited by a moderator: