Happy/{hi} - What is your sense of urgency?

DeletedUser

what about their acadmey tribe hte? now they recruit anyone

Do we even need to bother bringing up your unheard of tribe stats?
Come back to this topic with some logic and common sense next time and your opinion may be valued..

pur3 m4g1ck

Coming from the baron of a tribe that recruited the same players they declared on their ally for recruiting :lol:

Once again I can laugh at how uninformed you are :lol:

Check my knock! join date, and check when knock! declared on ILL, then check the actual reasons they declared.

DeletedUser

Pretty dominant rank 1 tribe that needs to merge to feel comfortable fighting the rank #3.

{HIM} Happily Infected mergers, you'll win the world with enough merges, don't give up hope. No one likes fighting for a rank anyways.

Hypocrite. Your own tribe recruited several members to get to the rank and size you are today. So you have no right to bring it up or even use it as an excuse to satisfy your own reasons. Knock broke nap with Hi a week or two ago with no ammends to right the issue.

pur3 m4g1ck

Hypocrite. Your own tribe recruited several members to get to the rank and size you are today. So you have no right to bring it up or even use it as an excuse to satisfy your own reasons. Knock broke nap with Hi a week or two ago with no ammends to right the issue.

43 members, I don't think we did much to get our rank. We beat ILL and took their rank.

Breaking the NAP with {hi} so you say. Right, so if you were at war, you would ignore a player in a NAP area and let them attack you? I don't need to justify anything, regardless, what's done is done. Keep begging other tribes for help :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
43 members, I don't think we did much to get our rank. We beat ILL and took their rank.

I remember Knock! recruiting all the people that joined Ill, and other tribes quickly jumping in on Ill. From what I recall, that was more recruitment and hugglesome diplomacy than warfare :icon_wink:

pur3 m4g1ck

I remember Knock! recruiting all the people that joined Ill, and other tribes quickly jumping in on Ill. From what I recall, that was more recruitment and hugglesome diplomacy than warfare :icon_wink:

King's still got you on your knees, lovely! What's been done is done, no one likes giving credit where credit is due, it's all good, used to it.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
King's still got you on your knees, lovely! What's been done is done, no one likes giving credit where credit is due, it's all good, used to it.

I give credit to people who try to fight before recruiting a bunch of tribe-hopping cowards, and people who don't pick up said tribe-hopping cowards. But hey - maybe I play the game differently :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Breaking the NAP with {hi} so you say. Right, so if you were at war, you would ignore a player in a NAP area and let them attack you? I don't need to justify anything, regardless, what's done is done. Keep begging other tribes for help :)

We would contact the nap tribe that it would affect, I've in fact done that in the past and continue to do that.

Yes you can also continue to beg infamy for that alliance you want with them. I know all so no need to play dumb with me :)

DeletedUser

Everyone recruits, too many players quit all the time to not recruit. Its more important WHO you're recruiting and if they'll still be here later ;)

DeletedUser

Oh and keep begging Infamy to help you out as well. Jokes.

oh my !!!!!.. how come we end up like this.. ahaha.. hey mate, frank, should we help them? or should we help you? or is this just a flame war? lolz... xD just kidding, ahaha..

DeletedUser

Who? are your academy tribe, denying it just makes you look foolish. So double 43, then add 25 and you will get your member count.

Lol, coming from someone who had to deal with Knocks continuous breaches of the nap, I call bs on what you say. First it is 'so you want us to ignore red dots in your areas and let them attack us', then when we noble them, 'stop nobling our food'. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, and show us where we have 'begged' other tribes to help us. :|

You just cant win with some people. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Everyone recruits, too many players quit all the time to not recruit. Its more important WHO you're recruiting and if they'll still be here later ;)

never seen such explanation like this before.. might be far from the topic or might be near.. but at least, a better one.. nice..

DeletedUser

Shh noob! :icon_cool: any tribe which recruits you is doomed, same goes for half of Ill in Knock?

DeletedUser

Sniping is easy, so is sending 300ms trains, the slightly harder one is sniping 4 single nuke's and nobles in a 300ms gap.

how is that hard to snipe? 1 def vill and boom cyaaaaaaaa lol

DeletedUser

war's a-coming I tells ya!

It looks to me like Knock is trying to goad Happy into attacking so they can get Infamy to jump in on the Knock side without being accused of conspiring a gangbang. What will be most interesting to find out over the coming weeks now is whether it backfires on Knock. Other tribes might not be so eager to ally themselves with tribes who have in the past betrayed their alliances.

I could be wrong, there is a lot of hate for Happy in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98018

I am interested to see where this goes,

I will not pick sides and will be open about my opinions.

Knock could wipe the floor with HI and proving HI to be a merging whore tribe.

OR

HI could prove their existence on World 57 and prove their number 1 spot.

Only time will tell.

Jen.

DeletedUser

so now.. it depends for Infamy if they'll help either side.. :p

lolz..

Only time will really tell..

or more like a World WAR.. 1 vs 2, 1 vs 2, and 1 vs 2. Knock vs HI vs Infamy vs Knock.. bwahaha.. or shall we include E-JAB? ahaha

DeletedUser

Haha, it's good to see something kick off, i don't play much here but this is the part i enjoy, seeing it all kick off >.< i sure hope this is the start of some major conflict *grabs popcorn*