Happy/{hi} - What is your sense of urgency?

DeletedUser

Knock has a point to prove. They are the youngest superpower in this world after all, and the lowest ranked of the 3. Both Infamy and Happy have been the top ranked for quite some time now and have done little to change their play styles, which indicates that they are quite content with them. Whilst they bash each other on the forums about it, nothing has changed and they have continued to power on. Knock on the other hand has allied with a tribe to win a war, then betrayed their allies to get the advantage of surprise while recruiting all the food of a tribe with whom they shared a NAP. Now they have publicly broken one NAP and privately attempted to transform another NAP into an alliance. I do not think Infamy is as silly as members of Happy may claim and will likely remember Knock's past... indiscretions...

Knock is playing a dangerous game here and if they aren't careful they may find themselves slipping down the ranks as quickly as they climbed up.

DeletedUser7488

Just declare and get it over with. Stop being lil wuss's.

DeletedUser

Artabanus, as delusional as ever. Infamy is likely as much the cause of Happys urgency as Knock is, and given the player base in there I would say even more so than Knock

DeletedUser7488

Who are you to come and question me?

You believe we merged with honour when we recruited 3 players...

including hte 6 players altogether.

Points total of knock recruits from ill .

y3s I g0t sn1p3 Joined 04th February 2012 - 01:14 1,305,679
Chandrian Joined 03rd February 2012 - 22:11 1,979,238

One of these players being recruited in a k where you guys promised you wouldnt recruit, more knock words meaning nothing eh? Sounding familiar to ill here...

Points total of honour recruits

MarQuell J Joined 12th February 2012 - 00:12 408,155
New One Joined 11th February 2012 - 20:11 696,453
Baahre Joined 11th February 2012 - 20:11 1,216,255
cvale13 Joined 16th February 2012 - 17:11 581,803
Cry Me A River? Joined 12th February 2012 - 11:13 81,142
Burdadz Joined 12th February 2012 - 05:11 471,976
waverunner21 Joined 12th February 2012 - 04:12 45,863

These were less points than your ill recruits...This just including the recent two you recruited... One of them that had openly begged half the world for invite, good tribemember there..

Does that suggest to me, you recruited ill players because you were scared of {HI} .

I can bring up the skype post here of my chat with JAB, was definitely serious one considering we have been eating them pretty easily the last few weeks...

Side 1:
Tribes: {HI}
Side 2:
Tribes: E-JAB

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 120
Side 2: 24
Difference: 96

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,038,223
Side 2: 211,587
Difference: 826,636

chart

Nice too see what Knock have been telling their players though lol

Lastly, you guys actually have more players than us.. Who are the recruit happy mergewhores now eh ???

{HI} - 63
HTE - 42
= 105

Knock -43
Who? -69
= 112

No offense Rich, I like you and all, but you're cappin vills off some ex-w/e tribe the dude came from.. The REAL Jab front hasn't lost villas in ages :)

DeletedUser

No offense Rich, I like you and all, but you're cappin vills off some ex-w/e tribe the dude came from.. The REAL Jab front hasn't lost villas in ages :)

So you recruit players, those players lose villages, and it doesn't count? Damn we have all been calculating the stats wrong. :icon_redface:

Update on knock ~ Most naps/alliances etc come with a cancellation period where both sides agree not to attack each other for x amount of days/weeks. We had a 7 day agreement with knock. No surprise, they decide not to honour that. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7488

So you recruit players, those players lose villages, and it doesn't count? Damn we have all been calculating the stats wrong. :icon_redface:

Update on knock ~ Most naps/alliances etc come with a cancellation period where both sides agree not to attack each other for x amount of days/weeks. We had a 7 day agreement with knock. No surprise, they decide not to honour that. :icon_rolleyes:

OF course it does, but you saying that you've been smacking us for the last few weeks really doesn't fix the situation.

IMO.

What? Knock attacking Happy? I'm shocked!

DeletedUser102407

HI was warned multiple times to stop nobeling in the center of k 45, behind our lines. we warn them we will retaliate. I have all mails. I can show here! They continued to noble in center of k 45 even after the NAP was terminated.
Look also here: 45:04:10 (510|404) K45 9,747 djwright15 [Knock!] xenthyl [{HI}] 2012-02-17 02:03:15

You can talk as much trash you want about KNOCK. You do not know the facts. I do not say HI have the entire blame for this conflict that start to look like a war, but from our point of view we consider HI responsible .
They talk about us recruiting 2-3 players in their border and about the fact that we did not respected the agreement regarding nobeling in their range.

We stop to do inform them what we are nobeling in their border after all our claims on ILL (including mine) were slipped to ILL. And guess what happened?...

We were pushed EVERY single day with requests:

We want those towns for us! (every day a new request) THOSE are our food, our war earned target!
We want to recruit TargetJoe because is a personal friend and they warn with stacking him if we refuse!
We want to OP Chandrian after the war with ILL was almost over! OUR EARNED WAR! YOU WANT A PIECE OF IT! What is HI, Mafia of w 57?

We KNOW HI involvement in VinoVink inside job and They also attacked and nobled him KNOWING we have trains and attacks on him and that his towns are ours. They say he trashed their name??!! Is our land and our traitor and our target and THEY still get involved knowing we mass attack him.
HI player harbouring / keeping VinoVink troops in HI towns, to protect them against our nukes!!! What a coincidence...
They nobled his towns in k 26 (where was not acceptable considering our NAP) And this was weeks ago! Our towns, our traitor, our target, our continent and YOU come here and claim we broke the NAP!?

HI is suddenly recruiting and clearing HONOUR 24 hours after I informed HI leader we are going to go after them! What a coincidence??!!

HI allowing to ILL to expand in west, in their areas but deny us to follow our enemies! So protecting our enemies while we are fighting with them!

They complain we nobled few towns in their close range? How about their players with towns far behind our lines, in the east part of k 26 and in north east rim area! id like we will going to noble close to E-Jab lines.

Xenthyl did all he could to STOP KNOCK expansion in ILL. If HI desired so much to have ILL towns WHY THEY DID NOT DECLARED ON THEM BEFORE US?? WHEN ill WAS BIG AND MIGHTY?? WHY KINGMQ DECLARED MULTIPLE TIMES THAT HE HAVE IN HIS POCKED SOME OF THE NORTHERN HI PLAYERS? And he control some of the co-players of some HI big guns accounts?

HI waited for us to defeat ILL, to try to gain advantage, nobeling remaining towns. What a HEROIC act from HI leadership!! To come and gain our easy food after 2 months of hard war!

Every day they were complaining we have the fault for terminating the NAP, while they did all they could to push us to do this and in same time trying to push us against INFAMY!

IF KNOCK IS SUCH A TRAITOR TRIBE, WHY WE NEVER HAD SIMILAR ARGUMENTS WITH INFAMY?
Even when we had cross nobelings with their players all was settled peacefuly and polite between players and almost never involving leadership!!??

WHY -4- is threatening our players with HI involvement if WHO, our academy keep noble in close range with them?

Some people say INFAMY and HAPPY are same. NO. It is not true. Infamy have honour and they not run in panic when they see Knock towns in their close range!

Why we would planned to end the NAP with HI, when ILL is not over!
When k 45 is not rebuilded, When after a long war all tribes nee a relax time and a reorganizing action and internaling??

Also, in last months we had several clashes with HI about cross nobeling and such. This was almost always settled in HI advantage! I restrained my players to noble what they cleared and let HI to settle there. Why I would do such a thing if we wanted NAP deal to be ended?

HI leadership is making propaganda to be able to keep under control their tribe. before merging with Happy Agitated Adolescent (you remember him, right?) stated that {I} was one of the most respected tribes around. I do not know how Happy leadership convinced them to merge.

KGD was braked from inside.
Honour was braked from inside.
They use VinoVink as a tool to do this to Knock as well.
Guess what I was informed by my mates in 30 minutes after first mail from vinovink.
I bet they tried the same with Infamy.

This is the HAPPY WAY in w 57!
But yes, others are traitors, not honourable, and such...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100590

I do not say HI have the entire blame for this conflict that start to look like a war, but from our point of view we consider HI responsible.

Shit just got real.

On a different note, please remember that sexual connotations and outright rudeness are both punishable offenses.

DeletedUser

Shit just got real.

On a different note, please remember that sexual connotations and outright rudeness are both punishable offenses.

was wondering when someone would say that :) thanks

and dont make your speeches so long, its annoying to read, specially when it keeps getting bold and non bold

DeletedUser7488

Ok.. So declare war and start kicking ass.. I'm sick of reading all the banter... Less talk, more action!

DeletedUser

WHY -4- is threatening our players with HI involvement if WHO, our academy keep noble in close range with them?

I can answer this one. -Nifty- and I were having some difficulty with those clowns at one stage as was Huggy. -Nifty- and I were all too keen to go up there and clear them all out and we were more than ready to launch on them but we refrained due to leadership not being in favour of it. I think that -4-s little victory over a couple of villages got them feeling like we were their buddies. I can assure you though, -4- had few friends up there, least of all myself and -Nifty- and they certainly wouldnt have gotten any help out of us. I for one would have been far more likely to go on a nobling spree of -4- players than support them for any reason.

DeletedUser7488

I can answer this one. -Nifty- and I were having some difficulty with those clowns at one stage as was Huggy. -Nifty- and I were all too keen to go up there and clear them all out and we were more than ready to launch on them but we refrained due to leadership not being in favour of it. I think that -4-s little victory over a couple of villages got them feeling like we were their buddies. I can assure you though, -4- had few friends up there, least of all myself and -Nifty- and they certainly wouldnt have gotten any help out of us. I for one would have been far more likely to go on a nobling spree of -4- players than support them for any reason.

So you're confirming that you would indeed declare once Knock weakens them? Just like the ill situation?

I Kid! :D

DeletedUser

haha no there would have been no declaration, just -Nifty- and I having some fun. As far as I'm aware no one else was having a go at them at the time either so they couldn't have claimed it as an unfair fight.

DeletedUser

Nice work ahile.

I will just get the NAP out shall I...

Recruiting restrictions:
-Happy will not recruit in the following K's: 16,17,26,27,37,38,48.
-Knock! will not recruit in the following K's: 23,24,33,34,35 + Southern K's controlled by Happy (Doubt you will have any intentions of recruiting there anyway)

*Neither tribe will recruit players from tribes the other is officially at war with.
*Neither tribe will recruit any player that is under attack by the other tribe.

Nobling restrictions:
-If a member of Happy has any intention of nobling in the following K's: 15,16,26,36 + Knock! controlled K's not bordering Happy - They must first mail the nearest Knock! member(s) before launching nobles to avoid any cross nobling issues.
-If a member of Knock! has any intention of nobling in the following K's: 15,25,35 + Happy controlled K's not bordering Knock! - They must first mail the nearest Happy member(s) before launching nobles to avoid any cross nobling issues.
-If either tribe has any intention of nobling barbs <3k points near the other tribe, they must first get permission from the nearest member(s) of the other tribe.

*If there are any cross nobling issues, who ever cleared the village has the right to it. Reports must be shown as proof of clearing.

:icon_eek:

I can just point to the hundreds of villages knock sprang up in k35. :icon_redface:
Then the recruits..
We recruited some of honour yes, who we warred for longer than you :icon_neutral: and has no mention in the NAP. Yes you did mention them, but I had been speaking to baahre along time before... :icon_neutral: . I didnt even realise knock were 'at war' with them until my tribe member informed me. Why would you be at war with them? They are surrounded by our villages unless you wanted launchpads for later, just like the DJwright village in k44 i nobled and saw 10dvs going too...
I was happy to let chandrian etc go as long as you let {HI} noble the villages that were already theres, yes that seems fair...

As for vinovink , I am yet to hear where this ploy came from, the fact I was informed by another tribe that apparently it was me/happy council/what/ever made up this ploy to break knock lol . I would bet (since I am a betting man) that it was knock council who decided to get vinovink (for all I know was an internal) , to get nobled up and tell the world {HI} tried to break their tribe... so we looked bad.

Looking at history, and now looking at today, I wouldnt put this past you..

I have yet to recruit in any of the above k's only for you to not even inform me you are breaking it until I question it. :icon_neutral:

Now I see a dozen attacks against my members after we had a 7day waiting :icon_rolleyes:

Seems ill all over again :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

As for vinovink , I am yet to hear where this ploy came from, the fact I was informed by another tribe that apparently it was me/happy council/what/ever made up this ploy to break knock lol . I would bet (since I am a betting man) that it was knock council who decided to get vinovink (for all I know was an internal) , to get nobled up and tell the world {HI} tried to break their tribe... so we looked bad.
You lost the bet then. :icon_biggrin:
VinoVink on 02.02. at 06:31
We are working with happy and cody found out, Now a war is fixing to start.

Kuenchinu

i dont see why people are shocked that {HI} is trying to get people to merge in to them :icon_rolleyes:

{HI} has not had a real fight with out help of HTE and -4-, even now HTE and -4- are trying to help {HI} finish some of the small wars.

The day that {HI} fights there own war and does not hug its way to victory is the day i will be shocked

Go Knock!

DeletedUser102431

Ahile for the fun off stuff when it comes to the NAP agreement you barly never honourd it when it came down to nobling in k25.

You broke that NAP and simply just noble there 90% of the time.

So please try more to make us look bad like we are the onces braking the NAP when you done it so many times i lost count in k25.

DeletedUser102407

We recruited some of honour yes, who we warred for longer than you and has no mention in the NAP. Yes you did mention them, but I had been speaking to baahre along time before... . I didnt even realise knock were 'at war' with them until my tribe member informed me. Why would you be at war with them? They are surrounded by our villages unless you wanted launchpads for later, just like the DJwright village in k44 i nobled and saw 10dvs going too...

why you not use TW stats to see how many towns Knock and WHO? nobled from Honour and also see how many HI nobled!

What a strange war you had with Honour!... How many towns or troops you taken out? Come and show us here!

We nobled Honour because they built us a base in north, in our lands. This is behind KNOCK and WHO lines.

We stop informing you about our targets of war after you give it to ILL. And we lost half of an entire OP just because of this. I lost 6 towns that were my targets.

You will love to see us telling you each time what we noble and when? Right?

In HI are many very skilled and honest players. I have all respect for them! MY players have many close friends in HI. You and only you have the blame for what is going on now! You flamed in forum in the same way wfman did. You deserve each other! You come to me every single day, or 2 times per day complaining and asking retribution. I want these towns, I want Chandrian towns, I want TargetJoe because he is my close friend, I want you to not noble in this area or in that area.

You know something Xenthyl, maybe HI is able to fight a war in these condition. Because we cannot!

You taxed every expansion we have done. Nobeling many times free towns. Cleared by us. And let's see how many troops you killed in VinoVink towns, except when he was not online to remove them for you!

You have promised to -4- protection if they manage to drag WHO in a fight, so you can establish in k 15. You lied to them and you started talks to merge some of them in HI or HTE and kill the rest as you did with KGD and Honour.

Maybe one day I will take time to pick some mails with your or with some of your players and post them here. or simply mail them to your players. So they can have a long interesting read.

Ooo, of course, I am sure you will find explanations for all of those. You are a slippery person. Both of you. John with his smart opinions and you who say one thing and do a different one. John have the benefit of temperament and in a way i always know with him how I stand. But you...

We play in your style now.