Happy Holidays! and Happy New year Guys!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Greetings posters!

Thanks for making this world one of the most interesting world i played so far. Respect to those who fought well and did good on defending and attacking..Have fun during this holiday season remember RL is important so enjoy it with family and friends . :icon_wink:

Ampac

DeletedUser

Have a very happy Yuletide, one and all.

I've made some great friends, and very few real enemies in this world, so it's been very enjoyable over all.
It takes all sorts to make up each world in Tribal Wars, but I wish you all the best for Christmas coming - both Friend and Foe, and a
Savage New Year in 2014..
This is the time to cherish the moments with your loved ones... (OR your wives... lol), so make the most of
the 'down time' from work/school/etc....

See y'all in 2014.

TT.

DeletedUser109217

yes same to you all as well have a nice xmas and new year and may it last long the drinks are on spam

DeletedUser

sure joe, spam will pay for the drinks and food.. :)

A lot of respect for this thread.

I wish everyone the best and yes, this world has been interesting to say the least.

Some very interesting characters, whether they be friends or not.

Either way i hope everyone enjoys the holidays!

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas, happy Chanukah, Kwanzaa, solstice etc. Don't really celebrate it myself but have fun for those who do

DeletedUser109217

hope every one got all there goodiies and having a good time so how do you all feel about having a months rest from the game

DeletedUser108293

hoping to have some time again in future for this world, all the best to you all.

DeletedUser

This was a great world for me, have a great new year everyone