Happy Holidays W57ers

pur3 m4g1ck

To whom ever is still around for w57, Happy Holidays. I hope it's safe, fun, and you make memories with your friends and family.

NightWitch1

X mas

A time for family and friends
A time to consider where your standing into life.

TW is a war game
Its a team game
It´s shows how you will act even into your real life situation.

Your play in a team
making friends, playing years together
this bring you loyalty and friendship
you will protect each other and will be there when the other needs you.

IF your reallife friend is in trouble you will stand by him and help him if you can.
in this game you do the same with your tribewar friends.
You be there for each other and stand next each other.
TW its just a game but the way you act inside there will be the same way as the matter real will going to happen.

Its show you if you would take a burn for your friends and stay loyel towards them
Or it will let you see how a *good* friend you are in game and also outside it.

I am glad i have got friends who would stand by me till the end and not even would conceder to trow a bom towards me to save them selfs, and i am proud to have been a part of that tribe for a long while into this world.

Sadly allot of players would sell their friends and family for their own butt, and i feel sad for those with the family if they ever would be into the situation that they needs those persons the most. they would let them burn and trow a bomif needs just to get better from it

Past years i have played with allot of great and wonderful players who i have huge respect for, its a pleasure to know you all and to have played this game with so long.

I also have some huge respect for some of the enemy,
The ones with moral. loyalty and the ones who actually do play the game and help the friends you have online.
The ones who i talk about know who they are.

I wish the true players of world 57 a great and wonderful 2013 and wish you all a happy x mas.

to Psycho:

You are one of the best dukes i ever have played under and it makes me feel sad to see how many players betrayed you, Your a true leader and i am proud to have be playing so long under your leading ship ( 2 wolds)
I hope we will ever be playing a game again together, just need to find the right game.

Witchy

DeletedUser

[spoil]
X mas

A time to consider where your standing into life.

TW is a war game
Its a team game

Your play in a team

IF your reallife friend is in trouble you will stand by him and help him if you can.
TW its just a game but the way you act inside there will be the same way as the matter real will going to happen.

Its show you if you would take a burn for your friends and stay loyel towards them

I am glad i have got friends who would stand by me till the end and not even would conceder to trow a bom towards me to save them selfs, and i am proud to have been a part of that tribe for a long while into this world.

Sadly allot of players would sell their friends and family for their own butt, and i feel sad for those with the family if they ever would be into the situation that they needs those persons the most. they would let them burn and trow a bomif needs just to get better from it

Past years i have played with allot of great and wonderful players who i have huge respect for, its a pleasure to know you all and to have played this game with so long.

The ones with moral. loyalty and the ones who actually do play the game and help the friends you have online.

I wish the true players of world 57 a great and wonderful 2013 and wish you all a happy x mas.

to Psycho:

You are one of the best dukes i ever have played under and it makes me feel sad to see how many players betrayed you, Your a true leader and i am proud to have be playing so long under your leading ship ( 2 wolds)
I hope we will ever be playing a game again together, just need to find the right game.

Witchy
[/spoil]

^^ trust that pathetic excuse for a tw player to ruin the topic before its even started

on a happier note merry xmas and a happy new year w57

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Witchy

try twister, something nice and simple that someone tells you what to do,

You call the ones that moved over traitors but how are they when the offer was made to Psycho and all of inf. They was promised in the NAP a vote to decide W57 ending. So who exactly was it that let those guys down that have moved over before you start accussin people of being traitors

Clearly enough wanted the change but this was ignored through the peace talks, Yeh great Duke

Merry Christmas :D

DeletedUser

bro lets forget the war games now and greet each other a warm merry xmas and happy new year... :)

NightWitch1

well maybe they ever become nice, but seems they did not get that gift,

they judged me because i left because my husband got blood cancer and i wanted to spend more time with him, even now they bully me in img into this forum because he think that he is better then someone else.

yes some needs to bully to feel themself a huge men. war leaders from past real wars would be proud on them.

BTW Snyder i play a other war game and i be pretty good into that one and i play that game for more then 10 years bu now,

maybe you should go consider to play twister with the family at least you would spend more time with them and it could do your good,

when you play more then a year together and you switch at the point you just want to screw the game over and have a winning tribe behind you ... if your calling that kind of players a traitor then yes they are a traitor. because you hang the ones who always have support you for dinner.

Well it getting a bit better with my husband and my x mas is great because of it.And NO TW BULLY's can change this. my family times aare more dear to me then anything else.

you can go bully me like your tribe mate always have done but i don't care. i just look ones a while online into this forum so i don't give a ships about it.

DeletedUser

well maybe they ever become nice, but seems they did not get that gift,

they judged me because i left because my husband got blood cancer and i wanted to spend more time with him, even now they bully me in img into this forum because he think that he is better then someone else.

yes some needs to bully to feel themself a huge men. war leaders from past real wars would be proud on them.

BTW Snyder i play a other war game and i be pretty good into that one and i play that game for more then 10 years bu now,

maybe you should go consider to play twister with the family at least you would spend more time with them and it could do your good,

when you play more then a year together and you switch at the point you just want to screw the game over and have a winning tribe behind you ... if your calling that kind of players a traitor then yes they are a traitor. because you hang the ones who always have support you for dinner.

Well it getting a bit better with my husband and my x mas is great because of it.And NO TW BULLY's can change this. my family times aare more dear to me then anything else.

you can go bully me like your tribe mate always have done but i don't care. i just look ones a while online into this forum so i don't give a ships about it.

majority of w57 are better then you lol

sounds like you have more then a few screws missing, whole bag of nuts tbh

so u quit this game yet u still play another war game lol yet u said u left to be with ur family, now ur tellin us u still spend time on another war game rather then actually time wit ur family
seems ur tryin to feed a load of bull

and then u go on abt people leaving etc, u left as u were gettn op'd, blamed rl (huge coincidence) yet u tell us all u play another war game
hmmmm seems u bailed on ur 'family (aka infamy)' witchy

take a hike will ya, ur nuthin more then a useless scrub just like ur gf pyscho

DeletedUser

Witchy, you know what I cant be bothered to comment

Merry Christmas x

DeletedUser

Congrats to Knock! and also well wishes to all others. Show some christmas spirit and be kind to eachother regardless of choices made along the way or playing abilities. Been quite entertaining to follow this world. So thanks for the show and have a merry christmas and a great holliday with your loved ones.

DeletedUser104342

You complain that your bullied but this topic what actually meant for people to say merry Xmas and you changed the subject and went off topic and now complain when people give you crap for it...:icon_eek:

Well to stay on topic with what Frank started, to whoever is still here on 57 enjoy the holidays and Merry Xmas.

NightWitch1

1 lmao
2 some games just take 1 hour to finish and it is not a Dayle game at all, you know like just the old fashion board games.
3 lmao again
4 you dont even know witch account i actually started with, only your focus on the melted account. i have be playing it because of the will of the tribe and it was just a temporary account till they would found a new owner. Again some fact you never even knew.
So witch account should i logging into you said?

Xmas is a time for family and friends, my friends still playing into world 57 and i have wish them happy days with their family´s.
Xmas is a time to think and to stay side by site with your family and friends to show them your love.
And my post is all About that.

Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves. ~Eric Sevareid

Let Every Day Be Christmas
by Norman Wesley Brooks

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself.

Peace on Earth, good will to men,
kind thoughts and words of cheer,
are things we should use often
and not just once a year.

Remember too the Christ-child, grew up to be a man;
to hide him in a cradle, is not our dear Lord's plan.
So keep the Christmas spirit, share it with others far and near,
from week to week and month to month, throughout the entire year!

December 17, 1976
Norman Wesley Brooks
U.S. design engineer
1923 - 2002

will get back to read next month or so

Last edited:

DeletedUser104342

some games just take 1 hour to finish and it is not a Dayle game at all, you know like just the old fashion board games.

Lol so youve been playing a board game for 10 years? Why brag about that:icon_neutral: Lol ya i suck at TW but man ill whoop your ass if we play checkers...

Im guessing your the owner of that DontworryIamnotverygood acc? If im wrong please correct me... As far as you logging on to a acc, please log onto any of them cuz the way you handled the witchy acc its trash lol. Oh wait now youll just say you werent on it when it got attacked of course...

Lastly you posted a xmas quote after your original post... So why even bother? If you would of posted that and only that im sure you wouldn't of gotten any crap for it..

DeletedUser

Happy Holidays Guys & Gals,

Hope you all have a happy and prosperous 2013!

Peace and good wishes to all,

Kieran :)

DeletedUser

So witch account should i logging into you said?

have you just openly said you have access to more then 1 infamy account?

Xmas is a time for family and friends, my friends still playing into world 57 and i have wish them happy days with their family´s.
Xmas is a time to think and to stay side by site with your family and friends to show them your love.
And my post is all About that.

just cus i like provin people wrong, esp people i dont like im gna point out all the negativity in your very 1st post and show that you were tryin to take cheap shots at people in a xmas topic

will highlight in black all the negativity towards others

X mas

A time to consider where your standing into life. (wat lol)

TW is a war game
Its a team game

Your play in a team

TW its just a game but the way you act inside there will be the same way as the matter real will going to happen. (not true)

Sadly allot of players would sell their friends and family for their own butt, and i feel sad for those with the family if they ever would be into the situation that they needs those persons the most. they would let them burn and trow a bomif needs just to get better from it (shot at the ex infamy players who joined knock)

I wish the true players of world 57 a great and wonderful 2013 and wish you all a happy x mas. (the true players? so you only wish certain people and not all lol yet you come on here ranting about how people act and treat each other yet at a time of year when people are spose to be loving and caring you cant just say merry xmas to all, guess ur like that in real life too huh going by ur logic ofc)

to Psycho:

I hope we will ever be playing a game again together, just need to find the right game. (talking abt being betrayed in a xmas thread...unnecassary, this is not a gdbye thread or poor poor pyscho thread, again its a xmas thread)

Witchy

so there you have it, you didnt come to say merry xmas, u came to have a cheap shot at certain people at xmas, gratz to u

DeletedUser7488

Funny you should say that we left the people who "supported" us.. When the fact is that EVERYONE who was actively supporting/active in general left Infamy, thus making your argument invalid.