Happy Hour and flogging (it's odd how well suited those two are for eachother)...

netjakdim

Yey for beeer !

Mikelovell <3

Hey sir if I can talk a few of the pointwhores in 13th to join a new tribe called HotWings can we join you and make a new family "Happy Hour"??:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hey, don't try to sell out my title, I've gathered it in a hard battle from Storm and Wisdom players and it's quite an offense if you compare those chickens in Wisdom's leadership to our strictly dictatorial and famously opressive regime! If you'd be in our tribe, you would face with dire consequences for this shameful shot!

Sorry :-( Would you allow me to join your tribe so you could kick me afterwards as a means of punishment?

netjakdim

Sorry :-( Would you allow me to join your tribe so you could kick me afterwards as a means of punishment?

Let me check with Sir Marticuas and you could join my tribe sir it will move us into the top 10 or close to it. I can also in leiu of MM's Punishment I could probably get Frod or Sir Vinnie to FLOG you.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Let me check with Sir Marticuas and you could join my tribe sir it will move us into the top 10 or close to it. I can also in leiu of MM's Punishment I could probably get Frod or Sir Vinnie to FLOG you.:icon_twisted:

please spare us sir no flogging :icon_cry:

netjakdim

NOW NOW GENTS this is not our tribal forum you must make some reference to Top 20 if you are going to post. I would say you need to be a top 10 tribe to have an official FLOGGER so I must find a way to advance my group into the top 10 and then I will personally conduct try-outs to see who wants to be our Flogger in the academy.
Tribes 11-20 should only rate for a spanking.

DeletedUser

moved these posts as it seems you're on a roll. However, kindly refrain from these kinds of post in the normal w17 forums.

DeletedUser

moved these posts as it seems you're on a roll. However, kindly refrain from these kinds of post in the normal w17 forums.

That's just too much to ask from the w17 community:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

yeah sorry bad...:icon_sad: Its just the forums are so quiet lately so we might as well spam them right? :icon_wink:

Also its wierd...Its like me or dim says something...And the thread will just go south in a second :icon_redface:

netjakdim

yeah sorry bad...:icon_sad: Its just the forums are so quiet lately so we might as well spam them right? :icon_wink:

Also its wierd...Its like me or dim says something...And the thread will just go south in a second :icon_redface:

No more SPAMMING unless someone brings some Mac & Cheese to the party.

As for things going south sir just like in W17 the South is where it is at!!

Whipped sir you must contact me via mail so we would be able to discuss which side we would be supporting. Would we be East or West supporters.
Then we can get to the really important things like appointing a stock clerk to keep the bar full and who will be the official FLOGGER.

netjakdim

HEY SIR

Something just hit me. Are you refering to Flogging and myself as the 2 things that are suited for each other???

DeletedUser

no: of happy hour and flogging going together well. Once people are drunk (tends to happen at happy hour) and happy (again) then ...

netjakdim

no: of happy hour and flogging going together well. Once people are drunk (tends to happen at happy hour) and happy (again) then ...

You must have some personal experience in the matter sir:icon_eek:
care to elaborate for the masses.

DeletedUser

sadly, that information would be considered infractable, so i shalleth remain silent.