Happy new year and goodbye

DeletedUser

Dear W6.

It was nice knowing you. It's a new year. New goals , and wasting time on a silly game doesn't suit my time management to accomplish these rl goals. I neither wanna sit their for several months inactive like 70% does.

just like to mention some things. ( when i didnt mentioned you, I either dont know you good enough, dont like you or just forgot you :s)

onny123 Best duke , never seen a better duke on any other world. Loyalty intelligence and human skills are amazing. Incredible how you do it mate

HG VAMPIRE it's very clear that you've been raised by "onny" . Very good player also ;)

Chatterer barkingmad101 The silent engines: You two did so much for the tribe, you're always their when we needed you, you never made problems, 2 top guys for sure

cyclopsian coob An example that skill survives, I remember the nice times in DIE when we warred MMI.

Nick.T white eyes Best unkown (to me) assets in the SE, great players

iodada , anishor Loved the op's with you dudes , always helping out.

nemesis345 rafaelruiz MALTESE ASSASSIN You guys are a strange squad, especially billy :p. But you're cool dudes to have around

bhaaff wardo001 Started at the end of oR.d war. But my respect for you two grow big time . Bhaaff is maybe the most generous^player of w6 and very likeable, so is wardo incredible mature and a good leader for his age

Viper30 mmcguire Kickass players, glad I got to play with you in the same tribe at the end of this world.

warham hawk187 The Con Man hstreeter LordVincent enjoyed your transfer to w6.

Hope all is good with you suzie? joann, and ryan and another ryan (right?) you're kickass players , during your peak of activity you showed w6 hell. Bryan, you know how incredible I think you are ;)

Randy1 smidjorgen "Coole keeskoppen:p ". Serious, these dutch guys are fun to have in your tribe

Wai Wai teguh123 vandijk kerasus2861 leeboys100

My squad guys: wai wai, teguh, vandijk You made this world in the NE fun. Loved our succesfull Op's. Leeboys keep up the defense mate. kerasus : you're pry the most valuable turkish player of w6 :)

Nestra : Sabina take care of your life. You'll shine ;)
Saradoc Much respect for your personality and gameplay
Shaneanigans (Pistol Wippn Puppy's) : my Old pa, take care

God Of Hire: Mick maybe the best player of w6, we had fun chats, loved your style

Celticprincess: You're a w6 legend. You gave me many laughs with your many discussions with others. You're a real bro when you get to know you by conversations

Lucasdom: Brasilian rookie, i'm glad I helped you with some stuff in this world. you almost had me on the rankings. Fun times with ya, too bad it didnt worked out between tribes. The days in RMC were nice

silvereclipes

GL there concrete was great playing besides you an was loyal to the bone one last salute to you STACHE style.

GFY:icon_wink:

DeletedUser51929

Happy new years mate, hope 2011 is good to you ^_^ hopefully I wont be far behind to quitting seeing as I'v planned some dramatic changes for this year D:
anyways all the best and gl in the real world :3

DeletedUser

ah man, sad to see you quit mate :)
made me wish I came back to my account and play with you guys again.....

Randy1 smidjorgen "Coole keeskoppen:p ". Serious, these dutch guys are fun to have in your tribe
kinda belong in that list too haha

veel succes nog met je toekomst,
en beste wensen in dit jaar

DeletedUser

Hi Vinnie!

And concrete my pal..good luck in RL..was fun working with you in early 2009, great commander and leader. Sad I wasn't around after that for a loong time to kick-ass with the HIRE crew.

DeletedUser

Sad to see you go my friend but real life calls and I respect you more for answering it.

Hope all works out well for you in life as you well deserve it.

DeletedUser

Another great player and guy leaving........:(

Sven.......if RL calls mate, go for it. You deserve all the best in your life my friend.

Was great to meet you here and hope that we can keep in touch.
Btw.....Belgium did lost to Brazil in the world cup.......lol

Also...dont forget about the sister of ur girl.....:D

Keep in touch and we will miss you for sure...........

My best to all.

ps: i still have some hope that you will be back someday....:D

DeletedUser

Hi Vinnie!

And concrete my pal..good luck in RL..was fun working with you in early 2009, great commander and leader. Sad I wasn't around after that for a loong time to kick-ass with the HIRE crew.

hey buddy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

To vinnie and drifter i just looked at the current active member list.

yeah vinnie, you and warham were cool dutch guys . drifter you did nice before you stopped active playing.

I'd also like to thank makepeace, he teached me how to play a bit decent, before him i mixed vills lol.
Also worth to be remembered: akuzer, lennytexas, wingedwolf, castro2man ....

Randy1

concrete, man i respect your decision
tbh i feel the same way :icon_rolleyes:

veel succes he
enne als je wat nodig hebt je weet me te vinden man :icon_wink:

ah man, sad to see you quit mate :)
made me wish I came back to my account and play with you guys again.....

kinda belong in that list too haha

veel succes nog met je toekomst,
en beste wensen in dit jaar

na you don't :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

yeah vinnie, you and warham were cool dutch guys . drifter you did nice before you stopped active playing.

I'd also like to thank makepeace, he teached me how to play a bit decent, before him i mixed vills lol.

Thanks mate..you taught me much in the few weeks we worked together.
Maybe we'll meet again in another world someday, unless you left the game for good :(

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go mate. I often wish I had joined with you in W30, rather than quitting to focus on W6 instead. Happy New Year yourself.

DeletedUser22924

i feel sad, that concrete didn't mention me:icon_cry:

i mean come on, i was with him, nearly all of my time in w6.

god, i am soo lazy >.>

I will always miss you, my dear brother in arms, i miss them all:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry: