Happy New Year W53

DeletedUser

Okay time to say Happy new year for real, Busted out the Jack Daniels. lol

Now stay safe and let's continue the TW fight in the new year :)

DeletedUser

Happy New Year everyone on W53. Hope tis a safe and rewarding year ahead for all of us!

DeletedUser

Happy New Year to everybody! Hopefully it shall be an exciting one too. WFA where is my hug eh?

Edit: I love how we can all be civil with each other, it cracks me up how what we sound like changes from thread to thread :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Happy New Year to everybody! Hopefully it shall be an exciting one too. WFA where is my hug eh?

Edit: I love how we can all be civil with each other, it cracks me up how what we sound like changes from thread to thread :p
It is because tis a game after all, and we act our parts where needed ^_^

:3

DeletedUser86150

Happy New Year and Good Luck to all in W 53!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks, I needed that. Actually my hangover consisted of meds because I caught a fever/cold cough... horrible New Years Eve. Oh and on top of that my Grandpa thats 95 is in the hospital with critical condition since yesterday, and my GF broke up with me this week... Could things get any worse? Go DSL!!! Start an Op on me plz >.> Maybe with luck this will be my worst week ever.

DeletedUser

What is everyone's highlight of the last 12 months? Mine was discovering my local Supermarket sells sacks of 1100 Tea Bags. And they say Rock and Roll is dead.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I needed that. Actually my hangover consisted of meds because I caught a fever/cold cough... horrible New Years Eve. Oh and on top of that my Grandpa thats 95 is in the hospital with critical condition since yesterday, and my GF broke up with me this week... Could things get any worse? Go DSL!!! Start an Op on me plz >.> Maybe with luck this will be my worst week ever.
I'll send you some fakes ?? ^^

Sorry though, to her about all that Death :[

DeletedUser57199

Sorry to hear that DP... What a way to ring in the new year. I really hope your Grandpa pulls through.

DeletedUser

Me too. Doctors on the other-hand say its a matter of... cant finish the sentence. I rather be in denial than listen to them, I guess im weak when it comes to this kind of stuff.

DeletedUser

Me too. Doctors on the other-hand say its a matter of... cant finish the sentence. I rather be in denial than listen to them, I guess im weak when it comes to this kind of stuff.
Terrible news :[ If you feel like venting, hit me up on skype :]