Happy New Year World 72!

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I would like to take this time to say, "Happy New Year" to the players of World 72. As you celebrate, be sure to try and not do anything too reckless. :p It's been a long year so far for this world and it will be interesting to see what happens in 2015. Hopefully we will see a lot of nukes and nobles flying. It will be interesting to see who stays and who goes once the holidays end. I'm sure some of us will make it a New Years resolution to never log in again, whereas I'm sure some of us plan on coming back strong. Feel free to post any TribalWars-Related resolutions you make. :p What are some of your favorite moments from World 72 in 2014? Good luck to all as we push forth into the New Year.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would like to take this time to say, "Happy New Year" to the players of World 72. As you celebrate, be sure to try and not do anything too reckless. :p It's been a long year so far for this world and it will be interesting to see what happens in 2015. Hopefully we will see a lot of nukes and nobles flying. It will be interesting to see who stays and who goes once the holidays end. I'm sure some of us will make it a New Years resolution to never log in again, whereas I'm sure some of us plan on coming back strong. Feel free to post any TribalWars-Related resolutions you make. :p What are some of your favorite moments from World 72 in 2014? Good luck to all as we push forth into the New Year.

Good idea :icon_surprised:

Happy New Year all and good luck Naz, love you xo

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
:O You can't quit Al. It's your job to troll people. :p

As for favorite moments on w72 in 2014, I have to say my favorite was fighting Neilw4 and RiseOfTheFallen for a few months.