harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think there should be harassment charges against a player that continously,non stop attacks you. I have a tribe memeber that has been being attacked and nobled from the same guy since he started playing in World41. No matter where he relocates or how many times he restarts the guy finds him and attacks him over and over again.
I know that some might think that is part of the game, but my self personally think that should not be allowed.
I can see if they are trying to get your villages and stuff, but to follow you is not right.
I hope you don't think I am just being a Whinner, but I don't think that is respectful at all.
thank you
AngelKay

DeletedUser

I think that you are a whiner :icon_redface: and that your friend should maybe hit the delete button if he can't play this game...

DeletedUser

Get a new account or move to a new world no need to complain

DeletedUser

This sounds like something I did on W10 & W12. I rimmed a player on W10 and found her on W12 so I rimmed her again. :lol:

It is part of the game. If it is that annoying then create a new account.

DeletedUser

I also think your a whiner and maybe your friend should learn to defend himself and play the game a little better...... personally i find it funny that he kept hitting him lol...... whats his name out of curiosity?

DeletedUser

ye... what's his name I would love to know so I could... help him out :p

DeletedUser

you know what please do so and keep them there till I kill them but it may take a few months

DeletedUser

There is no rule against attacking and never will because where do you draw the line?

Padlock.png

Status
Not open for further replies.