Harbinger's Request

DeletedUser

So... As you may be aware, my gf has recently banned me from playing tribal wars for a rather... insensitive act on my part.

Well, I've made it up to her, and been a good boy, and made her feel bad because people missed me and I she ruined the game for hax and jimmy and others, so, i did some puppy dog eyes (and so did hax0r) and danybabes suggested a petition, and she said that if enough people sign it (as in... a fair amount of people) she might let me play. (No hax and dany and jimmy and the Shut That Fool Up! & FROST chatrooms, i am not "teh whipped" :icon_rolleyes:)

So I need some signatures, just post your name (in-game/forum) and maybe a message to the gf pl0x cause i really want to play again without it ending my relationship... :icon_wink:

Also a message to her would be nice, her name is Kala, I will get her to read the thread when I've got the signatures.

Signatures so far: 68
[SPOIL]homelessjimmy
hax0r
DJ-slapHead/Technology
danybabes
Murph/HitByCar is a noob
Transendent
Tesendence
.cloud.strife
.FOX.
happledapple27
Msane001
OTDSleepAwaits
BornToBeFamous
Gears_of_war
Blind Iron Maiden
Dream_Muse
Donzie
TehDarkJimmy
Kull The Conqurer
Missy Dark Kitty
dirtyc
BigYeti
froggy
langile
ray661
Morpheon
Dirty Trick
MissKittieCat
somnathroy
CheesePenguins
duhrigs
Osirus-tiLung
Jehosophat
SporeFTW2
TriaI
shreyman
eLeMeNOhPi
Nima Unknown
Dyslexia-Unetid
AoA Hellfire
DA HAT
kingjohan
bobble611
Sir Warper
Rowmaster
Explicit Content
marcotje
the distructor
slingzaar
The Jacal
Audience of One
maureen bacolong
Cazzman420
oxxa
ThorBolt
DelBorgo
erictheking07
xhonxhon
Genduts
PrimeAbuse
davetheboss
wozzicus
skerlie 1
jherrera
geruel
The Zodiac Killer
CuThroat
The Dark Beast
lewus[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

to harbingers GF,

I promise that I will not take up too much of Harbingers time with TW.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, dirtyc

DeletedUser

*signs* You should play with him, it's much more meaningful between the two of you to play together rather than let him play solo. Just saying

DeletedUser

I agree with Ray. Kala should co-play with you so she can see how much of a community TW is.

DeletedUser

Kala, please don't ban my lover harb from this game :(

He is a great asset to my friends list on Skype and was there for me when nobody else was. Now that he has you I'm sure he will do the same for you :)

Also, if you coplay with him, you'll learn how many friends you can make on the internet even if half of them are fake liars :)

Your Boyfriends Ex Lover

Caleb

DeletedUser

/Signed.

Ohai Harbi's special lady ^_^ (tee hee hee, Harbi has a special lady) I completely understand that you want him to quit TW Mrs. Harbinger, but I think the fact that he is willing to do it just because you asked him to should be enough. He really likes TW but he obviously likes joo a lot moar :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

To Harby's gf,

I know you love him and want what's best for him and spend more time with him, but you have also got to realise that he loves playing the game and he misses it dearly. In my opinion, you should never keep a person off from what he likes/loves doing. He will manage his time pretty well between you and the game and he knows you mean a lot more to him than the game. That being said, you should allow him back because he is a great player and an even better blogger - a talent not everyone posessess.

Som.

DeletedUser

*signs*

I feel very unintelligent because i don't have a nice thing to say like everyone before me but i will try to the limit of my mind.

Harby's gf,
You must be some lady if you could get this guy to stop playing after how ever long he has played, i think you should let him come back to us because look at all the love from the people already on this thread and also i will miss the harb if you make him go away. I give you major credit for being yourself and being able to put up with him.. Im done with my rant of nothingness.

CheesePenguins

DeletedUser

not for another 3 days!

[spoil]76 TriaI FRST 1.994.654 209 9544
77 J Swift Nuts! 1.937.384 194 9987
78 lewus FRST 1.933.890 201 9621
79 duhrigs F~U 1.897.500 192 9883[/spoil]

kidding of course.
signs

DeletedUser

Every world has to have a "proper" antagonist, and harby is one of the best. Please let him come out and play once in a while

signed in blood

DeletedUser

We need Harb back! Keeping the one you love from the things they love is kind of not the way to go. We are a big community here. At the end of the day we care about each other and look after one another. So let him come back. Consider it like loving him means accepting his crazy relatives :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser90880

*signs*

I know I randomly came posting on the forum, but I know that harb is a good person. He likes this game a lot, so please Kala, let him play.

Shreyman

DeletedUser

*Signs*

This game needs you here Harb so please let him Kala

Hugs,
ROwhen

DeletedUser

nobody else posts in the externals so in effect your woman shut down the externals in w43..........

DA HAT