Harbinger's Request

DeletedUser

nah dont do let him unless he agrees to spend all his money on presents for you for the next five years

DeletedUser

/sign

If you take away Harb, you are taking away one of my favorite people in this game. I don't know how much you read of what he posts, but he is admired on here as one of the few people who consistently post something worth reading. Not to mention his activity in the game which helps out 60ish other people in the tribe.

Find a way to balance the time, and get your own alone time with him, and this game wont interfere anymore.

Sincerely,

Steve

Tribemate of Harb for over 6 months, husband and father of 2 children under 5 with full time job that still finds time to play and whose wife is fine with it as long as she gets her sugar on a regular basis. ;)

DeletedUser

Kala let harb back, I need a drinking partner and someone to spam skype with :lol:

DeletedUser

Pics or it didnt happen :)

I would, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't help my cause to put her pics on the internet for everyone without informing her. She's a very private person.

Thanks everyone for signing and the kind words, I will make her read this when i get some more, and make her post something :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

/signed

Kala he is mine not yours. I wants him here.

Rowmaster

DeletedUser

lol I don't really know Harbringer but i enjoy reading his posts, seems like a very genuine and nice person :D always has relevant and educated comments (p.s. is a good idea to play aswell Kala, it's alot of fun and i think you would enjoy it, and instead of you waiting for him to finish on TW you can be there with him :D )

- Alex

DeletedUser

Dear Harbi's gf,

Great job whipping Harbi into shape ^^

...but you need to learn to share!

dany

DeletedUser84952

To Harbingers GF.

Harbinger is a great player and one of the most liked players :D and if you take him away no one will like you. Lol :p
so let him stay.

once known as (the distructor)

DeletedUser

Harby,

There is nothing wrong with being whipped. In fact, I enjoy it (<---smokin hot wife).

However, the world does need you and your wit.

*sign*

DeletedUser88324

Kala! Not sure what Harby did to you, but you gotta let him play TW, he makes it more fun to many of us! You should play withhim too, make it even more fun for us all! lol

Harby, you got my sig
Mike Courts -

DeletedUser

Kala,

Why does your name make me think of the movie Brother Bear?

Nontheless, please do not let Harby run loose here. I hate that guy.
No, but seriously, please let him play. Everyone loves Harby.

/Signed, AoO
In case you want it written by hand, here you go:

[spoil]
signedaoo.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Added some of those who signed a FRST internal request by jimmy. Now at 68 signatures, but I hope i can get some more to make it more dramatic :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I sign for James and myself as he's in France and I know he'd sign.

Jaydee11

and

Chocolate bear