Harb's Showroom

DeletedUser

redgirl2.png

DeletedUser

CnC for this piece:
redgirl2.png

that thingy in the top right is seriously LQ, i'd remove it with some careful clip masks with a soft brush (or delete the layer lol)
the umbrella above here head is slightly transparent, for me this is killing a lot of potential depth
i also find the lighting very off, for example that white circle below her head, it is very light but is positioned in a dark area (judging from light on the render) yet is not hining onto her face/body
the lightsource is well placed but its washed the colour out of the top right, i'd lower the opacity of it...

considering that, it still looks pleasing too the eyes, so overall, a good sig :)

DeletedUser101350

It doesn't! It's cute :) And cuteness > technical flaws (if there are any? This cute little dragon doesn't let me see anything except for the... cute little dragon ;)) And anyone who thinks differently should think twice before saying it out loud... :p

DeletedUser92094

Geez harb! you roll out new pieces every 5 minutes just about! O____o

DeletedUser

botgentry1.png

twsigwormpt3.png

hi2.png

eyeyf.png

(Drawn mostly with a soft brush and Gaussian blur :p)

Update.

DeletedUser

Top 3 are all awesome in the last post. The bottom one is really good but it doesn't have the flash normal sigs do. Good for it's purpose though.

DeletedUser

That's because it's not a sig, it's an "art" piece, not a design piece. I just did it to the same specs as sig size, but you have to look at it from a different view than a design piece :p

DeletedUser95815

First of all, Harb on blog staff? How are all you people getting roles?
Second, loving this new style you have got. Very nice with the smudge, perhaps too much (especially on the latest smudge piece) but overall really like it

DeletedUser

I was blog staff about a year ago actually, they re-hired me as a friend of mine took over my blog but he has quit so I'll be doing it again.

DeletedUser95815

How did you get hired in the first place? I was going to apply for a game mod position (back when they needed game mods) but wasn't over 18 (still not).

DeletedUser

I put in an application and did an interview and they hired me? :p

DeletedUser

No, but I did my av and sig purple to match, for effect. :p

DeletedUser101662

Purple :)
So many people write in it...
Anyway I gotta go to bed, lol Bye

DeletedUser

Update time:

Sigs/etc:

[SPOIL]