Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

• Thread starter DeletedUser82372
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Thats awesome.

Cant wait to watch them, going to suck though, that both parts are like 8 months apart.

DeletedUser

wewt in 3D as well..now i cant wait..but im sure they'll pull the stunt from last year and postpone it to june 2011 instead of november -______-

DeletedUser

My basketball team is called gryffindor.

I captain it.
And I created it.

DeletedUser82372

My basketball team is called gryffindor.

I captain it.
And I created it.

Ok, I guess you like the Harry Potter series :D

Are you gonna try to go to the Wizarding world of Harry Potter over here in Orlando, Florida?

DeletedUser

Like I said on the LT forums I really dislike the movies. I was too lazy to read the books.

DeletedUser

florida's cool there's lot's of stuff to do and the harry potter world looks really good

DeletedUser91561

yea harry potter 7 is gonna be crazy
im looking forward to the end fight ;P

DeletedUser

Like I said on the LT forums I really dislike the movies. I was too lazy to read the books.

As is the usual case, the books put the movies to shame. The movies seem to jump around due the missing background and plots that are in the books that have been left out of the movie due to time issues

DeletedUser82372

As is the usual case, the books put the movies to shame. The movies seem to jump around due the missing background and plots that are in the books that have been left out of the movie due to time issues

I know...it is depresssing. The books are 100x better than the movies.

DeletedUser91561

well haryy potter 7 will be made into two parts so theyll be able to focus on all the indiviual plots that go with the book

DeletedUser

I know...it is depresssing. The books are 100x better than the movies.

+1
i like what theyre doing in making it 2 films so the detail has more of a part,
for instance, in number 1, in the movie you miss a great part, i feel, of the book when in the island shack been hagrid appears, he isnt shocked that harry knows nothing about it all, i actually like that part alot, but it just goes in the movie...
the books ftw!