Has the Haul Limit Changed TW's for the Worst?

• Thread starter DeletedUser101547
  • Start date

DeletedUser101547

I enjoy No Haul/Limited Haul worlds myself. i love them

When you find yourself in a good solid tribe like Hugh and I were in on W56 it gets really fun! OHYEAH was a tight knit group for the most part. Handfuls of months down the road we had core members that had to leave for various reasons which started us down the path of decay. you do realise i'm on 56 don't you ;-)

As for the OPs complaints of these types of worlds. Look at how you took XX and made it a powerhouse in the first place. You took from here and you took from there. All you did was gather the strongest people in the area for a time until real opposition presented itself. not quite, the majority had already left before impact 'redeclared' at which point we were already well and truely looking for somewhere else to go. We didn't crumble due to war but due to trusting the wrong people, but meh stuff happens, it's all a part of the game.

Look what you guys did to Invade. Not only did XX declare but also Censor and =D-N= declared as well. Once the leadership of Invade jumped ship the rest of the tribe crumbled. Then the bigger placers were scooped up by the powerful tribes and the smaller ones became food. Its a well known process by now.... i'm not sure what your point is here.

I remember at how tight knit OHYEAH was in w56. We took on tribes twice our size and caused them to disband. If you can find that loyalty in a tribe I suggest you stick with it till rimmed! Its a rare thing to find these days yes it is rare, i'm glad i found it in MoM

DeletedUser102066

Look what you guys did to Invade. Not only did XX declare but also Censor and =D-N= declared as well. Once the leadership of Invade jumped ship the rest of the tribe crumbled. Then the bigger placers were scooped up by the powerful tribes and the smaller ones became food. Its a well known process by now.... i'm not sure what your point is here.

I'm just pointing out a common tactic in TWs. Break the opponent and then recruit the most active/biggest players....

I remember at how tight knit OHYEAH was in w56. We took on tribes twice our size and caused them to disband. If you can find that loyalty in a tribe I suggest you stick with it till rimmed! Its a rare thing to find these days yes it is rare, i'm glad i found it in MoM

I really wish OHYEAH had a chance in their glory days to take on MoM. By the time that war rolled around most of our core had gotten so burnt out. Haul and Code drained alot of people by the time those were finished. BY that time the world was getting so big and its just alot to deal with. I can't imagine what its like now...how many points you got? Is MoM still number 1? Is OHYEAH even around anymore?

DeletedUser

The haul limit has it's pro's and cons like everything does in the world.

DeletedUser

EAH had a chance in their glory days to take on MoM. By the time that war rolled around most of our core had gotten so burnt out. Haul and Code drained alot of people by the time those were finished. BY that time the world was getting so big and its just alot to deal with. I can't imagine what its like now...how many points you got? Is MoM still number 1? Is OHYEAH even around anymore?

wow, youve missed out on alot.
while we were at war with MoM, everybodyelse decided to get in on it aswell. and i mean EVERYBODY.
Eventually the desire to kill MoM faded away, and tribes slowly made peace with MoM (except for OHYEAH due to unreasonable demands)
OHYEAH then went to war with MM, and then had war declared on them by [T] (im sure you remember them)
and all that mixed in with mass inactivity that had come around, alot of infighting, we fell apart.
Alot of betrayal's from the newer recruits didnt help.

Most went to [T], a few in the far east (podace, sirkon, emperor ruain, fajah, went to MM.

T and W2V went to war, and quite frankly they did worse in that war than OHYEAH did against their 3 wars at the time of their complete collapse.

Ohyeah is stil around, with like 5 members (binks never was able to find a new home, and with T's disbandment, Stryker returned as well as Hahny (other 2 players aren't mentionable)

Then a large chunk of T refugee's joined up with W2V and MM, who are now just prepping themselves to do a final gangbang of MoM (who's rank 3rd) to finish up the world

but thats enough about 56, back on topic XD

no hauls rule

DeletedUser101547

I can't imagine what its like now...how many points you got? Is MoM still number 1? Is OHYEAH even around anymore?

You can look me up on twstats pretty easy but i'm at about 5.7 mil now. Hugh answered the rest pretty well. Seeing as this was my thread I may as well post in here that I'm gunna dump w61 to focus on w56 end game and starting my premade, plus I ran out of prem ages ago and can't afford to pay for prem on 2 worlds. It's been an interesting ride, and I wish everyone all the best. I'll probably keep trolling this forum, at least until this thread dies anyway.