Hatred's status

DeletedUser1185

I wish there were some PTT villages near me so i could rip them a new one :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

interresting how on the 24th u cancelled the NAP with FTR,but in another post i could read that already the 22.nd the smaller tribes going against FTR knew that Hatred were gonna side with Ptt and go to war with FTR..

mabe there is some truth to the claims that Hatred is actulally playing the tribes opposing FTR..seems to me, after the war is over,and FTR and Ptt has spendt alot of troops in the war, Hatred will be the tribe that can challenge the 1st place, and who knows what allies/nap`s they might cancel then..

Lukie

*AHEM*

It's also interesting to note that more then one member of Hatred has told me that they (Hatred) had flashed the PTT tribes as allies significantly before the Hatred NAP with FTR was broken. To my knowledge, there weren't any diplomatic relations between these two tribes before attacks against FTR were planned, so you can read into this however you'd like.