Hatred's status

DeletedUser

Wow, you accuse Hatred of not having balls yet you're the one hiding behind an alias? Do you happen to be someone in FTR2 (or 3?) hiding behind the FTR name & numbers as well?

No, I joined FTR because I knew the were the best. Anyways Im not letting you ruin the game, people havnt guessed yet.

DeletedUser

Guys, this is a war, but we should still respect our enemies as well.
Please treat our enemies with respect as well, rather take good care of them on the battlefield.
Thank you.

DeletedUser

No, I joined FTR because I knew the were the best. Anyways Im not letting you ruin the game, people havnt guessed yet.
You amuse me. But unless you come forth and post (under) your real ingame name you might be anyone, even someone who isn't actually in FTR and is just trolling. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1082

I don't have enough points to join FTR or Hatred lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, you accuse Hatred of not having balls yet you're the one hiding behind an alias? Do you happen to be someone in FTR2 (or 3?) hiding behind the FTR name & numbers as well?

The people in FTR2 and 3 are full members of our tribe. They are not doing any hiding.

Lukie

Everyone,

It should be known that Hatred attacked us (FTR) immediately after the NAP was 'cancled'. In practice, they broke the NAP in the most direct way. Of course it does not matter much, but I felt that the distinction needed to be made.

- Lukie

DeletedUser

The people in FTR2 and 3 are full members of our tribe. They are not doing any hiding.
Sorry, that's to do with a personal opinion of mine about tribes who do the <tribename>1/2/3/etc thing. I find that tribes like TW completely ruin the spirit of this game. They do not care for the game at all, just their own feeling of safety and feeling superior to others because you have the numbers to make others not want to attack you.

Tribalwars is a fun game and there should be some equality between tribes, there's a max of 80 persons and that's where it should end. I can only pray that the game designers will implement certain features or bonuses to make that sort of thing alot less appealing. I like a certain sense of uniqueness as a tribe also, what's the fun in a massive tribe that rules the whole world anyway... then you're number one, you can just attack any newbie/tribe joining the game and can you honestly say that's FUN?

In my opinion most of the people in those tribes are just cowards hiding behind a name and the massive number of members so they can build and expand quite safely. I think they'd be better off playing Simcity... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

pfffft...yes we are most definitely hiding behind the FTR name which is in constant battles for supremacy as is shown in latest war. If anything you are hiding behind the safety of an unknown tribe.

DeletedUser

pfffft...yes we are most definitely hiding behind the FTR name which is in constant battles for supremacy as is shown in latest war. If anything you are hiding behind the safety of an unknown tribe.
That's not what I said, I did not say all FTR members are hiding behind a name, heck I have no doubt that their hard core is highly skilled and could do without FTR2/3 etc. Still, I think many people want to join and join for the reasons I stated above. I could be completely wrong, but it's just my personal opinion, we really don't need to agree.

Unknown tribe? Errr.. you could've just looked me up on TWplus or in the ranking. I do not hide behind aliases.

DeletedUser

Hatred isn't exactly unknown.

Geuss when I ASSume I make an ass out of myself. Those didnt sound like words out of a Hatred mouth.....geuss I retract my statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, that's to do with a personal opinion of mine about tribes who do the <tribename>1/2/3/etc thing. I find that tribes like TW completely ruin the spirit of this game. They do not care for the game at all, just their own feeling of safety and feeling superior to others because you have the numbers to make others not want to attack you.

Tribalwars is a fun game and there should be some equality between tribes, there's a max of 80 persons and that's where it should end. I can only pray that the game designers will implement certain features or bonuses to make that sort of thing alot less appealing. I like a certain sense of uniqueness as a tribe also, what's the fun in a massive tribe that rules the whole world anyway... then you're number one, you can just attack any newbie/tribe joining the game and can you honestly say that's FUN?

In my opinion most of the people in those tribes are just cowards hiding behind a name and the massive number of members so they can build and expand quite safely. I think they'd be better off playing Simcity... :icon_confused:

So what about tribes that follow the 80 person limit and just stock it full of large players from other tribes. Those people are just hiding too. I mean when exactly do you draw the line only allowing players within a certain distance to join. Limiting tribes to a number of points? Why not just cut tribes out altogether? We will just take blocks of 10 players and put them all close to each other and thats your tribe just randomly chosen. :icon_idea:

Even if they outlawed satellite tribes it wouldnt stop people from doing it anyways in secret. Same if they outlawed alliances between tribes, they would still be there.

This is a war game, people will be bigger than you. Deal with it. If anything stronger tribes like FTR are even messing with new players and tribes at all. They are all located close to the center and have plenty of problems with bigger tribes there. Its tribes like PTT and Kowk that are taking advantage of no big players around in the rim and tearing up new people to get a foothold.

DeletedUser

So what about tribes that follow the 80 person limit and just stock it full of large players from other tribes. Those people are just hiding too. I mean when exactly do you draw the line only allowing players within a certain distance to join. Limiting tribes to a number of points? Why not just cut tribes out altogether? We will just take blocks of 10 players and put them all close to each other and thats your tribe just randomly chosen. :icon_idea:

Even if they outlawed satellite tribes it wouldnt stop people from doing it anyways in secret. Same if they outlawed alliances between tribes, they would still be there.

This is a war game, people will be bigger than you. Deal with it. If anything stronger tribes like FTR are even messing with new players and tribes at all. They are all located close to the center and have plenty of problems with bigger tribes there. Its tribes like PTT and Kowk that are taking advantage of no big players around in the rim and tearing up new people to get a foothold.
There's a difference between a bunch of satellite tribes who are one and an alliance with independant diplomacy. You are very right that intensive co-operation will still happen even if it's outlawed, the current design of this game allows it. I do have some ideas to make it alot less appealing and I will forward them to the game team very soon, it's a rather large essay that's nearing completion. :) Unfortunately I cannot force other people to play this game the way I like it and think it should be played and I understand why people in the satellite tribes like the game better like this, but for me that will never ever be fun or challenging. :icon_wink:

Brbbbq

I meant we would assist PTT in their conflict against FTR. Sorry if I was not clear.

FTR haven't exactly tried to avoid a conflict with Hatred. You surely couldnt expect we would stay peaceful for ever if you attack our allies, you lie to us, you take on our enemies, you threaten us, etc etc.

Anyway, one side is not going to win overnight. Im sure this will be a fun and interesting conflict.

who allowed their name to be posted by a tribe as part of an anti-ftr alliance?

I thinks its reasonable to argue you were lying the whole way. That, or you obviously do not care how your name is used.

Your position of supporting your 'allies' PTT shows that when an anti-FTR coalition was named outright by AoS you WERE in support of it. You thus lied when you said you would honour the FTR NAP. Otherwise, you wouldnt be supporting an ally who took your name in the vain of a misguided war, you would be punishing them for their misdemeanour wouldnt you?
If you had taken a CE neutrality stance, it would have been unclear you were against FTR from the start

So, by supporting PTT against FTR you make your earlier position clear. Your NAP with us was false and diplomatic relations with your tribe are also false and cannot be trusted.

It seems hatred join PTT on the dishourable list while TFA and CE retain their honour even though neither has supported FTR in anyway.

Thus i now actually find it a shame that the tribe most likely to be wiped out in this war, TFA are likely to be the ones fighting for a real reason that is defendable. Shame really...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Your NAP with us was false and diplomatic relations with your tribe are also false and cannot be trusted.
You mean like FTR's promise to not harbour any people fleeing from Hatred's wars in return for us to do the same with FTR's enemies? We have said no to people who wanted to avoid persecution from FTR and honoured that deal, we have turned people down for that same reason whereas FTR just let them join and gave us some bs reasons and vagueness.