Hatred's status

DeletedUser

You mean like FTR's promise to not harbour any people fleeing from Hatred's wars in return for us to do the same with FTR's enemies? We have said no to people who wanted to avoid persecution from FTR and honoured that deal, we have turned people down for that same reason whereas FTR just let them join and gave us some bs reasons and vagueness.
Much like Hatred Harboring Runners from the TES war with M.D?

DeletedUser

who allowed their name to be posted by a tribe as part of an anti-ftr alliance?
What do you mean? That list was prematurely put together and was innacurate. T.F.A and CE were also on that list so what have we done wrong there that they haven't?

I thinks its reasonable to argue you were lying the whole way. That, or you obviously do not care how your name is used.

Your position of supporting your 'allies' PTT shows that when an anti-FTR coalition was named outright by AoS you WERE in support of it. You thus lied when you said you would honour the FTR NAP. Otherwise, you wouldnt be supporting an ally who took your name in the vain of a misguided war, you would be punishing them for their misdemeanour wouldnt you?
Actually, right up until the last moment we wanted good relations with FTR. In the end the only reasonable decision for us was to cancel the NAP and aid PTT. We tried for ages to get you to agree to NAP's with our allies but you didn't want to. That is a sure way to not get on the good side of a tribe like Hatred. The war could easily have been avoided had FTR respected us more in the past.

If you had taken a CE neutrality stance, it would have been unclear you were against FTR from the start
I do not understand.

So, by supporting PTT against FTR you make your earlier position clear. Your NAP with us was false and diplomatic relations with your tribe are also false and cannot be trusted.
Any Hatred member can testify that no plans were made against FTR until after we cancelled the NAP (well to be precise, the tribe was informed the NAP with FTR would be cancelled a few minutes before it actually was). Wartime measures had been put in place for some time but this was precautionary and was not specifically to do with FTR anyway.

It seems hatred join PTT on the dishourable list while TFA and CE retain their honour even though neither has supported FTR in anyway.

Thus i now actually find it a shame that the tribe most likely to be wiped out in this war, TFA are likely to be the ones fighting for a real reason that is defendable. Shame really...
Since you have ignored / don't know all of our reasons for fighting, this statement is either incorrect or extremely subjective.

Callix point is one of many examples of the double standards involved in the NAP between FTR and Hatred. FTR broke a promise when they invited one of our enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who allowed their name to be posted by a tribe as part of an anti-ftr alliance?

did anyone look at the one that posted that anty-ftr alliance announcement?
Sure, it's an allias, but i found out that person is in B.O.W., where did he get those infos from? why did HE post that? don't you wonder about that? I say That one was a BIG FAT LIE and surely, an idea of making all those tribes go against one eachother. So FTR, you are all puppets of a B.O.W. member, noone had any strategy to take you out(except maybe PTT), but you made yourselves clear that you take that info for a real one.

DeletedUser

Sure, it's an allias, but i found out that person is in B.O.W., where did he get those infos from? why did HE post that? don't you wonder about that? I say That one was a BIG FAT LIE and surely, an idea of making all those tribes go against one eachother. So FTR, you are all puppets of a B.O.W. member, noone had any strategy to take you out(except maybe PTT), but you made yourselves clear that you take that info for a real one.

What are you talking about. The "anti-FTR" alliance was pasted on AoS's tribe frontpage which consisted of

PTT
AoS
TFA
CE
Katz
Hatred

This was posted 3-4 days ago...........wtf is this BOW you speak of?

DeletedUser

"Actually, right up until the last moment we wanted good relations with FTR. In the end the only reasonable decision for us was to cancel the NAP and aid PTT. We tried for ages to get you to agree to NAP's with our allies but you didn't want to. That is a sure way to not get on the good side of a tribe like Hatred. The war could easily have been avoided had FTR respected us more in the past."

NAP all your NAPs? Then we'd run out of people to takeover. Then the game just... ends.

DeletedUser1082

They might only have wanted NAPs to be made with some of their allies though. Too many would be unresinable.

DeletedUser

The war didn't started cause of this post, AoS/PTT had already started their attacks.
I see only 2 potential puppets:
- You, you been mnipulated by your leader to bring TFA into this war
- Or, your leader, for being manipulated by you

Brbbbq

hatred and its crew obviously plotted behind FTR's back, well, so suggests the evidence.

How did the AoS declaration get out? Explain how it did if you were not plotting or expressed an anti-FTr sentiment. Otherwise, you definatly were and are untrustworthy.

Why is it also that you now come to aide that same PTT group? Surely if you arent anti-FTR, and are annoyed AoS told the world a big lie about you, you would be attacking PTT for shamefully dishonouring your tribes name right? Or at least, you would have cut any diplomatic arrangements? Not supporting them in a war! Why would you ever want to support a group of blatent liars!?

Thus, If you have a just reason to enter this war it should be to protect TFA, your allies, who may or may not have made the mistake of attacking FTR at the same time as PTT. In that case can not a peace treaty be found between hatred and its ally TFA, and FTR? Especially if, as TFA claim, the attack was purely coincidental ad not intended to start a war? Indeed, shouldnt this be the outcome you want, afterall you arent anti-FTR right?

hatreds entry into this conflict is illogical. Where it is justified, there should be a peaceful solution within easy reach of FTR, hatred and TFA as none of us wants to fight each other right?

TFA seemed open to a peace deal, perhaps with some diplomatic dealing, a deal is possible and we will then know hatred did not plot behind FTR's back as it doesnt want a war.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hatred and its crew obviously plotted behind FTR's back, well, so suggests the evidence.

How did the AoS declaration get out? Explain how it did if you were not plotting or expressed an anti-FTr sentiment. Otherwise, you definatly were and are untrustworthy.

Why is it also that you now come to aide that same PTT group? Surely if you arent anti-FTR, and are annoyed AoS told the world a big lie about you, you would be attacking PTT for shamefully dishonouring your tribes name right? Or at least, you would have cut any diplomatic arrangements? Not supporting them in a war! Why would you ever want to support a group of blatent liars!?

Thus, If you have a just reason to enter this war it should be to protect TFA, your allies, who may or may not have made the mistake of attacking FTR at the same time as PTT. In that case can not a peace treaty be found between hatred and its ally TFA, and FTR? Especially if, as TFA claim, the attack was purely coincidental ad not intended to start a war? Indeed, shouldnt this be the outcome you want, afterall you arent anti-FTR right?

hatreds entry into this conflict is illogical. Where it is justified, there should be a peaceful solution within easy reach of FTR, hatred and TFA as none of us wants to fight each other right?

TFA seemed open to a peace deal, perhaps with some diplomatic dealing, a deal is possible and we will then know hatred did not plot behind FTR's back as it doesnt want a war.

Modify my words to be more intelligent...=P
--------------------------------------------------

I don't know when did I tell you the AoS declaration.

Perhaps you are cheated by me,
perhaps it's you want to step into the trap,
perhaps you like to spread all the things not claimed by AoS.

In the war, dont believe any information you gained is correct.
You are just being fooling around by fake information.

I dont know if it's because you are under attacking or just you are in a bad mood,
stop ruining other tribals' fame and go planning your next step.

the war between AoS and FTR begun long time ago,
AoS didnt ask other tribes to fight for AoS,
they are all willing to join the interesting fight to against number one for their own reasons.

next time when you think about others' motivation,
think again.

not all your information is correct, or why should we send fake attacks?

DeletedUser

I dont know when did I tell u the AoS declaration.

Perhaps u r cheated by me,
perhaps it's u want to step into the trap,
perhaps u like to spread all the things not claimed by AoS.

In the war, dont believe any information u gained is correct,
u r just being fooling around by fake information.

I dont know if it's because u r under attacking or just u r in a bad mood,
stop ruining other tribals' fame and go planning ur next step.

they are all willing to join the interesting fight to against number one for their own reasons.

next time when u think about others motivation,
think again.

not all ur information is correct.

u noe ish reely 'ard 2 reed wen u dun type out da full words.

Maybe you should take a few extra seconds and type everthing out so we can read it? It will make you sound more intelligent, or at least you wont seem unintelligent.

DeletedUser

u noe ish reely 'ard 2 reed wen u dun type out da full words.

Maybe you should take a few extra seconds and type everthing out so we can read it? It will make you sound more intelligent, or at least you wont seem unintelligent.

Sorry about my spelling~
But you can still criticize my words in a polite way.

However I think you know what I am talking about.
Because you are intelligent. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Actually Chuck, I seriously could not gather what you were trying to get across there.

Brbbbq

Modify my words to be more intelligent...=P
--------------------------------------------------

I don't know when did I tell you the AoS declaration.

Perhaps you are cheated by me,
perhaps it's you want to step into the trap,
perhaps you like to spread all the things not claimed by AoS.

In the war, dont believe any information you gained is correct.
You are just being fooling around by fake information.

I dont know if it's because you are under attacking or just you are in a bad mood,
stop ruining other tribals' fame and go planning your next step.

next time when you think about others' motivation,
think again.

not all your information is correct, or why should we send fake attacks?

1. Translate please.
2. AoS are just a lagh to me. You give me entertainment. Now you see hatred and Katz, they dont make me laugh, they make me scared. Scared for all those villagers i have to send to war against them that will probably die.

AoS never once contacted me about anything FTR related, therefore i dismiss your claims about FTR as lolercopterish. FTR's honour remains unblemished. I think a lot more people other than I will say ptts does not.

DeletedUser1185

actually PTT's true colors will show thru to theirs allies real quick.

DeletedUser

Thanks for all of your replying.

See you in the battleground. :)

DeletedUser

So much talk.. aren't you all glad we finally aren't playing "sim city" anymore but an actual war game? :)

DeletedUser

Its tribes like PTT and Kowk that are taking advantage of no big players around in the rim and tearing up new people to get a foothold.

Well i dont see why you would talk about them like that
For your information they are comparitivly new to game so a new player tearing up new player hardly matters or it dose?
Its been about 1 month and 2 -3 weeks and the than new player faced the new players not a vetran tribe now that kowk players started playing (they are all a part of community which plays KOW )
and i dont think those who started than will have new players next to them unless maybe someone took their villages over :icon_evil: since they were new at that time and pushed them at corner of the map giving them an advatage in the area close to them since by than they possibly had a week or 2's XP.