HAUS being desperate?

DeletedUser

So i know im not going to be able to withstand all the attacks from haus but I just want to throw this out there. Ok so I let peenchy sit me, thinking i could trust him. well obviously not.... So far i have been attacked by 3 of his tribe mates. I talked to one of them and they said that i was being targeted. So i contacted their leader and got this: LordofHacks on 05.01. at 23:06
simple. your in k84. Its ours so we are going to take you out. Sorry

LMAO seems pretty desperate seeing how i only have 2 villages in K84

Ive killed so far 259,176 units against 3 players that consist of points combined 290,055, and I was only about 41k when this happened now I'm 34K. I honestly think its just a desperate move on their parts, So yea I may be coming to an area near you XD ROFLMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92671

good thread, better read,
cant wait to see more forum threads from you, if you was on youtube, id subscribe, and if on facebook id like,

DeletedUser

good thread, better read,
cant wait to see more forum threads from you, if you was on youtube, id subscribe, and if on facebook id like,

lolz i just felt like giving them shyt xd before i get knocked out and have to restart xd

you 2 should get married and if i get infracted for going of topic i will of course point out bald hairdryer man went off topic with his undying love for cheer leader first

DeletedUser92671

my post was a big fat sarcastic statement... this thread fails lol

DeletedUser94653

you 2 should get married and if i get infracted for going of topic i will of course point out bald hairdryer man went off topic with his undying love for cheer leader first

Is there ever a point to your posts?

DeletedUser

haha lmao ik it was a fail but i couldn't leave the world with out saying sumthing XD