HaV? (get the forum talking)

DeletedUser

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOSSIP AAAHHHHHHH

well its totally like this, basics integritous slept with jehosophat then didn't call him/her/it back and he/she/it was like, no way, why did you do that.

Babyteeth, cus he loves Jeh, was like, lets leave and make a tribe with a really unoriginal name and take all the old wisdom lot with us. :icon_twisted:

Then inty cried :icon_sad:

Meanwhile on the 13th forums....

"wow, big deal."

Thats right, noone cares, its just a new tribe to put on our enemies list under diplomacy. I only really wrote this cus the forums are dead, so yeah, seriously just so you know, noone cares.

RELEASE THE FLAMERRRSSS!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51392

Amazing Zardex, it's like you were actually there. I should sweep the Wisdom Halls for statues that aren't actually statues shouldn't I! :icon_razz:

Different people with different management styles. Same goals, same agendas, same ideas and same enemies, same wars. Case closed. Thanks for coming, no gossip here.

Back to the off-topic-pointless-no-one-cares-anymore actual war thread.

Regards
Mike

LordBatman

With EturgK being merged into Wisdom and 100 the Wisdom inactives, HaV was created to maintain a lower class tribe to be used as a meatwall/sacrificial lamb for Wisdom to hide behind.

DeletedUser

i'd say that HaV look better than wisdom :/

Shu'up yeah mike? we can get some good offtopic on here :)
and also some lovely on topic respectable posting, and i dont appreciate your helpful, logical input.

Burning GFX

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOSSIP AAAHHHHHHH

well its totally like this, basics integritous slept with jehosophat then didn't call him/her/it back and he/she/it was like, no way, why did you do that.

Babyteeth, cus he loves Jeh, was like, lets leave and make a tribe with a really unoriginal name and take all the old wisdom lot with us. :icon_twisted:

Then inty cried :icon_sad:

Meanwhile on the 13th forums....

"wow, big deal."

Thats right, noone cares, its just a new tribe to put on our enemies list under diplomacy. I only really wrote this cus the forums are dead, so yeah, seriously just so you know, noone cares.

RELEASE THE FLAMERRRSSS!!

Umm for a start it was nothing like that i left to join Jeho as she was the one in the right not the wrong and the name is EPIC so ner.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ooooohhhh, i'm liking the gossip, so you think jeho was right to want inty to call her back?
or was there another conflicting issue?

Burning GFX

Thats non of your concern i was merely expressing my opinion on who i went with.

DeletedUser

oh but you've started something, now, whats wrong in the HaV wisdom alliance? or is it no alliance?

Burning GFX

Diplomacy is not my area of work therefor i know nothing :)

DeletedUser

but that was an extremely diplomatic answer :/ i wanna get to the bottom of this. anyone actually know anything?

Burning GFX

Then poking around the externals will get you no where... Sir if you dont mind my saying i believe you should just stop your efforts immediately.

DeletedUser51392

erm, yeah. I know stuff. It'el cost you!

Actually my first post was the truth. Egos -> Clash -> Split -> Hug and make up -> Allies -> zadrex catches up a day later and thinks it's more than it is.

I'm sure there's a juicier version out there with giant lizards and space ships, but I just realized I used my offensive mass recruit script on my defensive villages, so I'm in a massive facepalm moment of 'doh'.

Cheers,
Mike
(Baron of Wisdom btw)

DeletedUser

HAAAA< nice one, and no, my efforts will continue, someone will let something slip. mike, fancy a beer?

DeletedUser51392

HAAAA< nice one, and no, my efforts will continue, someone will let something slip. mike, fancy a beer?

I'm on antibiotics mate. Got like 15 of the things life in this little bottle, so at like 1 ever 6 hours, I'll be good to go by the weekend for the old drinks. Where shall I meet you? You know the Georgetown Pub on Bank Street in Ottawa?

DeletedUser

I'm on antibiotics mate. Got like 15 of the things life in this little bottle, so at like 1 ever 6 hours, I'll be good to go by the weekend for the old drinks. Where shall I meet you? You know the Georgetown Pub on Bank Street in Ottawa?

i live in england, shaaaaammmmmeeeee, so just tells everything yeah?

DeletedUser

Mike's right. Nothing to see here folks. Please move along :)

DeletedUser

Mike's right. Nothing to see here folks. Please move along :)

I thought you don't even have a clue what tribe Beer/FTW was or on which side they were, not even to know 'Mike', one of their 'founders' and - surprise -, Wisdom's once-again aristocrat.

The famous Wisdom coherency (or on it's maiden name, "Cheap Lies") strikes back even on the least expected topics.

Thank you, Mike and Claret, the Wisdom show is as quality as always!

Burning GFX

Dude are you practicing your commentating skills or something?

DeletedUser51392

Sorry guys, my forum etiquette is a little poor. I've not really taken part in much discussion here. I've read some of the posts occasionally, but I'll admit to not reading everything since day 1.

Maybe MM_Hun you could clarify what you said. I'm a little dumbass today and didn't properly understand. Would hate to take offense to one thing what you meant to insult me in an entirely different way.

For the record, I was one on the original members of Wisdom, but I'm not sure that's what you were getting at!

God I'm slow today...

DeletedUser

Wisdom/HaV are sure spending a lot of time denying that there is a problem. Zardex, you may be on to something here! :)