HaV!

DeletedUser

We don't want to miss the momentum of HaV silently turning past from present, and there is a high risk that they will just randomly fade out without anyone really realizing it at all, so let's all take a minute to remember the great numbers of a W17 top tribe (holding #1 and #2 spots for most of their time) - and let's feel their pain and shame together!

Conquers - 26978 (+16869-10109)

(source: twstats)

16,869 conquers
  • 5,356 against Wisdom, HaV or EturgK
  • 10,622 against barbs or tribeless people
  • 306 against ROMA
  • 134 against 13th
  • 171 against [BA]
  • 201 against Tao
  • 79 against SA

10,109 losses
  • 275 to ROMA
  • 78 to SA
  • 1936 to Tao
  • 3733 to 13th
  • 3922 to [BA]
  • 165 to others

I know, the odds are not being even anymore... but other than the odds were actually favouring this tribe, and their side during the first half of the war (see War Figures), I'm not even speaking about the odds, but their total and shameful apathy.

Let's just admit that if a tribe, consisted of battle-hardened, "southern elite" quality players, a superb leadership, active players & a great strategy (do you remember, Blood Claret?), with good regional positioning can only achieve ~1000 war scores (while taking nearly 16,000 friendly or neutral villages, so they are surely more active than that) and suffering almost 10,000 scores losses during the same amount of time, then it's, well, a shame, and the tribe doesn't worth to be in the top of any world.

I know that it's quite unusual that a hostile leader tends to try and raise your spirit, but dear HaV members, please remember that this is a wargame; and that you were posing like being quite good in a game like this. Actually having some fight before you die out might be a better way to say goodbye to this world and have something to be remembered of, other than this epic failure, named after the two things you've never bothered to achieve in-game.

Grab those axes, and be a man,

DeletedUser

I don't usually come around these parts,
but when I do, I drink Dos Eq.. read MM_HUN.

Also, OMG! those 4 westerners grew quite large.I would've never predicted that 2 years ago..yet the world died a long time ago :/ HaV, fancy me and everyone else with a fight..you won't win,(Unless Zombies rise again, hehe :lol: ), but this world deserves to live once more its past glory :D

(just saying, I will run away now in fear of possible critics)

DeletedUser

It is the noble warrior who possesses class and honor that shows respect to their enemy. That explains this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see no enemy, just an open field of named, yelling barbs.

This yelling barb is challenging you to a 1 on 1 fight. You against me. No help from our tribes. I see I have a 211 village advantage, and if you accept the challenge, I will send the troops from 211 villages as support to 1 village of an ally of yours so you know I really sent them. I will rename the villages I sent troops from as such, and you can't attack them, as it would then be a disadvantage to me to defend 1300 villages with 1189 villages. The exact number of villages I clear will equal the village advantage I have when our battle is set to start.

These are my proposed rules:

1-Absolutely no help from anyone. I am sure you could get your allies to agree not to attack me during our fight, and I would do the same. If a player inadvertently attacks one of us, both players can agree to a fair resolution, i.e. the attacked village can't be nobled, and/or the person who benefited from the attack has to give up a village worth of defense for every nuke that lands from an outside player.
2-No support from anyone. If it is discovered that either of us has even a single spear of outside help, that person loses. (And faces that shame on these message boards).
3-No nobling of any village but barbs or each other. If either of us nobles a village other than a barb or each other, that village can't be used to launch attacks. Barbs give us a chance to move closer to launch attacks without an unfair advantage. Each of us has plenty of barbs in our backyards for the other to take.
4-No account sitting. There is really no way to enforce this, if we agreed to it, it would have to be on the honor system.

I am also open to fair suggestions.

We can set a start date 1 month from now. This will allow each of us a chance to recover from any outside attacks, and allow us to reorganize our villages. During this time, neither of us can noble in any K that we do not currently have a village in.

I believe that many here would enjoy a 1 on 1 battle between a great warrior like yourself, and a noob like me. It will give this world a fun diversion from this war that looks lopsided, based on the numbers.

You have insulted my tribe, and as such have insulted me. I wish to settle this on the field of battle. Do you accept this challenge? Surely you don't fear the Platypus?

DeletedUser92671

nice challenge,

as the challenger i would trust you to keep within your own rules,
and im sure MM being the honourable player he is would also stick to your rules,

two things though, a 1 on 1 may not be in MMs interest when there is a whole tribe to munch on,
and though MM would stick to your rules, i think possibly his allies and friends may not, easy to get one player to obey, but to get 3 tribes worth of players to follow? not so easy, also your village advantage, sending those villages to support your enemy to prove youve done it, that enemy will probs just see that as 200 and odd empty villages haha!

i think your advantage in number of villages should be ignored, if MM is a good player, then your extra villages and troops shouldnt effect him, its one less thing to enforce, and it replicates a smaller tribe declaring on a rank 1 tribe, bigger the tribe, bigger the fall,

even with your advantage if MM could win then thats a better win than saying he won cos you didnt use 200 of your villages lol
and if you won, noobs like me would have something to flame you about cos you was bigger :D teheehehe

DeletedUser

This yelling barb is challenging you to a 1 on 1 fight. You against me. No help from our tribes.

It's like the 4th resurrection of an interesting but pretty naive idea on W17. If you wouldn't have realized, I was just challenging your whole tribe to destroy me, and/or my tribe, and/or my allies, like your (mostly deleted) leaders were promising it would happen in a matter of weeks like 15 months ago, and you probably still dreaming about on your internal forums on a daily basis, trying to convince each others that you're prime material, just... because... due to...

I don't see the reason of accepting an 1on1 when we can probably end the whole world war in the same timeslot, and I won't focus on you when I'm having a free entrance to a dozen of your members.

I am also open to fair suggestions.

I thought my original suggestion to start fighting back was pretty fair and straightforward. Remember the key words: tribal, wars.

You have insulted my tribe, and as such have insulted me.

I'm sadly informing you that the stats were being produced by your tribe and has been presented by twstats. I'm with you that the stats are insulting, but I'm fairly sure that your teammates or leaders at least will happily play funny duels with you instead of solving the issue.

LordBatman

Did the east of this world quit? It is harder taking barbs than HAV or HAVNot or whatever new merged tribe they are now

DeletedUser33413

two things though, a 1 on 1 may not be in MMs interest when there is a whole tribe to munch on,
and though MM would stick to your rules, i think possibly his allies and friends may not, easy to get one player to obey, but to get 3 tribes worth of players to follow? not so easy.

If it was ordered by our tribe leaders then it would be implemented. MM would have to convince the other tribe leaders to agree as well of course otherwise we would just carry on attacking. But if an order was given then our members would respect that.

strove

DeletedUser

We don't want to miss the momentum of HaV silently turning past from present, and there is a high risk that they will just randomly fade out without anyone really realizing it at all

Seeing the current merge, it seems it's been just in time.

Not sure why BoS is merging into HaV though, given BoS was accomplishing a more lot, having a richer (more successful) history and much better OD scores and Conquers history to inherit, but that's probably an effect of Wisdom leftovers traditionally being more successful in merging diplomacy than warfare, while BoS leaders simply being too inactive to balance it out. :(

DeletedUser

I really wanted to see MM in 1v1.
And I bet many others, as well. Probably because you are such a hated/respected person, yet I don't remember hearing much about your skills in actual fighting.

DeletedUser

I really wanted to see MM in 1v1.
And I bet many others, as well. Probably because you are such a hated/respected person, yet I don't remember hearing much about your skills in actual fighting.

Well, as you might be aware of it, I'm unfortunately not really the person looking for the opportunities to please others' needs. On another note, we've had like a dozen wars and I've had a frontline in all the bigger ones, including the DoP, Storm, PIXIES, MOJO, Wsdom, and yes, the HaV war too. It's typically not rocket science to check my "skills in actual fighting", all you need is a good plan, some offensives, and some courage.

Since I'm rather a leader than a frontline killing machine (and admittedly the worst player in [BA]), it shouldn't be too intimidating to attack me either. I mean, it's not like gathering your courage for weeks to send a lonely fake incoming to void, right?

Not if HaV wouldn't have had a small op on me very recently... it's just not something being interesting enough on our side, or succesfull enough on theirs to be mentioned at all.

DeletedUser

It's like the 4th resurrection of an interesting but pretty naive idea on W17. If you wouldn't have realized, I was just challenging your whole tribe to destroy me, and/or my tribe, and/or my allies, like your (mostly deleted) leaders were promising it would happen in a matter of weeks like 15 months ago, and you probably still dreaming about on your internal forums on a daily basis, trying to convince each others that you're prime material, just... because... due to...

I don't see the reason of accepting an 1on1 when we can probably end the whole world war in the same timeslot, and I won't focus on you when I'm having a free entrance to a dozen of your members.

I thought my original suggestion to start fighting back was pretty fair and straightforward. Remember the key words: tribal, wars.

I'm sadly informing you that the stats were being produced by your tribe and has been presented by twstats. I'm with you that the stats are insulting, but I'm fairly sure that your teammates or leaders at least will happily play funny duels with you instead of solving the issue.

You wanted HaV to step up the fight, since you claim we are not fighting you back. I have stepped up to personally accept your challenge and issue one of my own. Instead, you'd rather have free entrance to a dozen of my tribemates. It seems that you would prefer the easy path against players who don't fight back. If you were interested in helping your tribe, you'd accept the challenge. You would be taking a larger opponent out of the fight. According to you, BoH is not fighting back, so you would also take an active player out of the fight. I know your ego might not accept it, but the loss of a noob like me would hurt my tribe more than the loss of you from the fight would hurt yours. If you cared about the rest of your tribe and allies, you'd accept the challenge. I won't ask again, as I put my tribe first, and I can do a lot more to help them not involved in a 1 on 1. I stepped up to defend my tribe's honor, and you declined. Are you sure it isn't fear that made you decline the challenge? Word might have leaked out that I might be promoted to noob extraordinaire. Surely even a noob extraordinaire shouldn't intimidate you.

beOwned, the exact number of supporting troops shows up on the village overview page, so the player I supported would know exact troop counts. I haven't played without premium in awhile, so maybe you need premium to see the supporting troops.

DeletedUser

Too much talk and always just caring with yourself, Tony, it seems to infect everyone in your camp like a flu.

Let's just try to understand that fighting a boring, never-ending 1v1 with a random guy in a game which I play for team-play won't make me more excited than fighting a boring, soon-ending war which will result in the Western Alliance winning the world, thus, I don't have a single reason to accept something for the sole reason of meeting with your expectations, who I don't know or care much with anyway.

If you want to make something for good, let's work on reviving that barb-shaped, pathetic zombie merge-monster tribe you're sitting in, rather than providing some cheap circus, but otherwise not changing a thing.

Then we might all have a bit more fun again, in contrary of your great idea of creating our personal game within the game, just you and me, and then simply ignore everyone else's demands for a better quality fight.

DeletedUser

I must admit, I did almost lose a village to the barbs once, but luckily the loyalty was only brought down to 1 and my tribe was able to send support before the barbs could noble it.

My English is not that good, but from your response, I think you were saying that you are afraid of a 1 on 1 fight with me. I guess I will have to go back to fighting those scary barbs. At least they aren't afraid to come out on to the field of battle. Centuries from now, songs will be sung of the day that the great MM_HUN feared to meet the noob Platypus on the field of battle.

DeletedUser

You wanted HaV to step up the fight, since you claim we are not fighting you back. I have stepped up to personally accept your challenge and issue one of my own. Instead, you'd rather have free entrance to a dozen of my tribemates. It seems that you would prefer the easy path against players who don't fight back. If you were interested in helping your tribe, you'd accept the challenge. You would be taking a larger opponent out of the fight. According to you, BoH is not fighting back, so you would also take an active player out of the fight. I know your ego might not accept it, but the loss of a noob like me would hurt my tribe more than the loss of you from the fight would hurt yours. If you cared about the rest of your tribe and allies, you'd accept the challenge. I won't ask again, as I put my tribe first, and I can do a lot more to help them not involved in a 1 on 1. I stepped up to defend my tribe's honor, and you declined. Are you sure it isn't fear that made you decline the challenge? Word might have leaked out that I might be promoted to noob extraordinaire. Surely even a noob extraordinaire shouldn't intimidate you.

beOwned, the exact number of supporting troops shows up on the village overview page, so the player I supported would know exact troop counts. I haven't played without premium in awhile, so maybe you need premium to see the supporting troops.

Is this what you mean by stepping up .....The, hit the panic button, has sounded...HAV merges once again .....now what? My advice to HAV or BOH or whatever you call yourself is this shut up and put out some stats....

Side 1:
Tribes: BoH
Side 2:
Tribes: [BA]

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 814
Side 2: 674
Difference: 140

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 334
Difference: 328

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,999,570
Side 2: 6,592,740
Difference: 1,406,830

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59,677
Side 2: 3,286,465
Difference: 3,226,788

chart

The only war you will ever win is against barbs or inactive members.
Side 1:
Players: Tonytheplatypus
Side 2:
Tribes: [BA], Tao, 13th

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,667
Side 2: 152,930
Difference: 151,263

chart

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 17
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,097,100
Side 2: 1,427,923,018
Difference: 1,411,825,918

chart

Side 1: 79,934
Side 2: 103,034
Difference: 23,100

chart

You sure you want to fight someone who knows what battle is? I honestly think you should be given more villages to make it fair.

DeletedUser

Is this what you mean by stepping up .....The, hit the panic button, has sounded...HAV merges once again .....now what? My advice to HAV or BOH or whatever you call yourself is this shut up and put out some stats....

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 17
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 79,934
Side 2: 103,034
Difference: 23,100

chart

You sure you want to fight someone who knows what battle is? I honestly think you should be given more villages to make it fair.

I see you are running to the defense of Maiden_Hun. I admire you trying to protect his honor, as he seems unable to do it himself. I have 60% more ODA than MM_HUN, so I am quite familiar with battle myself. Up until recently, we were close in ODD, although now he has taken a big lead. However, I think I will be catching up to him in soon. :)

The stats between myself and the tribes you listed are a bit misleading. Doesn’t it seem odd that although my enemies have taken more than twice as many villages from me, I’ve gained 80% as many points?

Through total luck and not any skill, I found out that nobles were heading my way. Fearing for their safety, my troops picked up all the buildings they could, and deserted those villages. One of them, 699|693, still only has 45 points. The others were too far to actively defend by myself, so after removing most of the buildings, I gave up the villages. Could I have supported the villages or had a tribemate send support and held onto the villages? Easily. Instead I decided I’d rather keep the buildings and lose the villages. I wonder if those who took the villages would rather have the noble used to take it, or the villages? The points of some of the villages I lost would have been even lower, but I lost internet for 5 days in November. I possibly could have gained more total points, even though I lost twice as many villages.

Besides the villages I gave away in November, 5 of the other villages I lost were from last week while I was in the hospital. I could have easily taken the villages back, but I decided that since that player wanted the villages so bad, he could keep them. I wanted the buildings though, so I sent some union carpenters to get the buildings. Most of the buildings were retrieved. Unfortunately the hiding place could not be retrieved. A total of 57 points worth of buildings was left behind in one village. The other villages will end up with similar point totals.

Another village I lost was one that was nobled deep in enemy territory. It was over 140 hours to reach it. Even I know that sending support would have given the noble train's identity away to the enemy. It was retaken shortly after I took it. I knew I'd never keep it, but I wanted to see if I could sneak in the noble train. It was against a very active player, so it wasn't like I nobled an inactive player. If you want to call out an ally player on this forum for allowing a village to be nobled at such a long distance, it is up to you.

It is easy to talk big when you are on the side that is currently winning. Would you still be here if you were on the losing end of this war? You insult the players still remaining in BoH, yet they are willing to fight against huge odds. It takes a lot more heart to fight when the odds are against you. I know I will fight until the end. Even if I am rimmed, my spirit will not be vanquished.

DeletedUser

It is easy to talk big when you are on the side that is currently winning. Would you still be here if you were on the losing end of this war? You insult the players still remaining in BoH, yet they are willing to fight against huge odds. It takes a lot more heart to fight when the odds are against you. I know I will fight until the end. Even if I am rimmed, my spirit will not be vanquished.

Don't be a fool, and check those damn War Figures. You were having the upper hand for more than half of the war, including the starting set up, so trying to use the "we are overwhelmed" card is more than pathetic.

You were losing that edge yourself, so there is no sympathy for your bad situation from anyone.

So typical. Wall of texts and never-ending whining, self praising, and still NO ACTION.

I see you are running to the defense of Maiden_Hun. I admire you trying to protect his honor, as he seems unable to do it himself. I have 60% more ODA than MM_HUN, so I am quite familiar with battle myself.

I see that your Ego takes priority, so let's shape your comment a bit with facts presented by that insultive, bad twstats. ;)

• During the war against you, I've taken 152 hostile villages from HaV+Wisdom on the Corridor.
  • During the war against us, you've taken 8 Tao villages (while losing 17), 0 [BA], and 0 13th villages.

Seeing that the vast majority of your takings are from the fearsome HaV/BoH and 'abandoned' tribes, I can only guess where your great ODA is coming from...

DeletedUser

Don't be a fool, and check those damn War Figures. You were having the upper hand for more than half of the war, including the starting set up, so trying to use the "we are overwhelmed" card is more than pathetic.

You were losing that edge yourself, so there is no sympathy for your bad situation from anyone.

So typical. Wall of texts and never-ending whining, self praising, and still NO ACTION.

I see that your Ego takes priority, so let's shape your comment a bit with facts presented by that insultive, bad twstats. ;)

• During the war against you, I've taken 152 hostile villages from HaV+Wisdom on the Corridor.
  • During the war against us, you've taken 8 Tao villages (while losing 17), 0 [BA], and 0 13th villages.

Seeing that the vast majority of your takings are from the fearsome HaV/BoH and 'abandoned' tribes, I can only guess where your great ODA is coming from...

We have not fought each other directly, so we cannot fairly judge each other's ability. I have taken a lot of barbs and inactives, as asked for by my tribe. If I did not take them, my enemies would have. Almost half of your villages were also captured from barbs, and including the villages you took from inactives, most of your villages were not hard fought for. You are also in a position of power in your tribe, and as such, have plenty of outside support to defend your villages. You can attack with some degree of impunity. I have never been a duke, or tribal council member. My tribe has always sent support when asked for, but I have not had stacks of long term support. For most of my early time here, I was caught between MOJO on my right, and DOM on my left. Most of my villages were defensive (80%+), yet I still took a lot of enemy villages. I also send much support to my tribemates who were under more attacks than myself. I was content supporting my tribe and attacking the enemy when I had a chance.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ROMA

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 1
Difference: 144

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SA

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 13
Difference: 47

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: MOJO (Destroyed)

Side 1: 81 (Including 4 villages given to me by SusieQ for milk to go with her cookies)
Side 2: 12 (Including 4 villages given to SusieQ for cookies)
Difference: 69

I think I have held my own against my enemies.

The huge switch in odds wasn’t just from captured villages, as you seem to imply. There were many players who jumped sides. This not only decreased our numbers, it then increased yours by as much. Ex-MOJO were the worst. Many gave up, and gifted their villages and accounts to their former enemies. Their hatred for Wisdom made them betray BoS, their ally. Some also formed ROMA, and when they were getting destroyed by Wisdom and HaV, they joined TAO. This gave TAO access to what were previously safe Ks for us. All is fair in the game of war, but that doesn’t mean that you have to respect a foe that was not only cowardly, but betrayed their family tribe. (BoS). Without this influx of ROMA players and villages, TAO might not have been long for this world. TAO's top point player is from ROMA, as is their 6th ranked player. Many of their players also feasted on gifted villages from ROMA. Without these easy villages, TAO's growth would have been much slower. Without ROMA's help, TAO probably would have had to eventually merge into another tribe.

I have chatted with some TAO players and I have respect for them and admire the civility we have had considering we are foes. I wish those that I have chatted with would convince others in their tribe to fight fair.

It is ironic that you accuse me of making everything about me. You have almost 2,000 posts, an average of over a post a day on these forums. You have also started several topics, including this one. Can someone say attention whore? I have 103 posts. Before this topic, most probably had no idea I even played this world. I have issued a challenge that you have declined. I am done posting here. You are dismissed.