HaV!

DeletedUser57892

So I have not been reading the externals because it has been a long time since anything interesting was here. I was told by a few players to read this one.

First let me say it is interesting to see a thread with so many long posts. I did not think that since inty left anyone could get MM_HUN to write so much. :icon_eek: MM_HUN I am glad you found someone else to focus your literary talents on.

So I am not 100 percent sure what the topic of this thread was, but you guys are right. BoS and HaV merged so yes there is no more HaV. Now we are BoH so update your datebooks. :icon_wink:

As for MM_HUN's playing skills I can say he does very well leading his tribe and nuking me and labling his incomings all while he posts here. I salute his dedication to this game. :snob: Congratulations on your victory over Inty btw.

@Noc, I did not know you came back (or were even allowed to post) What account are you playing now?

@Tony, I am glad to see such fire! Never lose that spirit. We are proud of your dedication.

@Chansclo, I love the pic. I might change my village names to rabid squirlle.

Nocnoidozor

@Noc, I did not know you came back (or were even allowed to post) What account are you playing now?

You caught me, I guess I lied about not posting. It is hard not to respond when I am addressed by name. Noc talks big, but he was a very early victim of Wisdom. Taking over someone's account when the tide of battle has turned, and then acting as if you have played a vital role in the outcome is comical. He had his chance early on, and he failed. Even if I am rimmed tomorrow, I survived more than 2 years longer than Noc. I will amend my statement. I will not post as long as I am not called out by name.

First this was strange ....

I dont know whats wrong with you people ,I never quit ,I was always here , the minute my old acc was deleted i was in BA and was there till this day.
Tony and Dakr why would you think that i quit , i even talked to many of your players in the past .

And Dark I was always allowed to post here ,never got banned , where did that came from ( me not allowed to post).

And in the end Tony explained ,similar to my path ,not in full but warriors path should look something like this...

As to why I am here, it is to help my tribe/team win. I will never get to experience being in a tribe like BA because that won't be an option. I would rather lose with the team I played with for 3 years, than be on the winning side by joining the enemy for self preservation. To me there is more honor fighting until the end and losing, then in surrendering and joining the enemy just to be on the winning team. Even though all of my earliest friends are gone, I stay to help my tribe. I have made new friends, and I won't give up on them. If I lose a village, I will noble two more. If I lose 100 villages, I will noble 100 more. If I lose my last village, I will ask for another account to play so that I can fight until the fight is over. In life, we all share the same final outcome. The only difference is the paths we take to get there. It is the same in this game.

And as Tony said :

Even the best player won't stand against a concentrated assault by multiple tribes.

Just what happened to me back then , and worse i was attacked by people i helped survive , probably pushed by Inty with threats, big dissapoitment for me .

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Noc, I went a long time without reading the forums, and we never spoke in game, so I wasn't aware of you taking a new account and joining Wisdom. I don't know why there was such bad blood between you and Wisdom, or why Inty targeted you. From what you've told me, the part about people you helped turning on you would have bothered me the most. I am a very loyal person, and take betrayal by someone I trust very personal. I have nothing personal against you, so I hope we can keep any disagreements civil. So far I believe we have been civil. To my friends and foes alike, have a great weekend. I have snow to shovel.

Nocnoidozor

Noc, I went a long time without reading the forums, and we never spoke in game, so I wasn't aware of you taking a new account and joining Wisdom. I don't know why there was such bad blood between you and Wisdom, or why Inty targeted you. From what you've told me, the part about people you helped turning on you would have bothered me the most. I am a very loyal person, and take betrayal by someone I trust very personal. I have nothing personal against you, so I hope we can keep any disagreements civil. So far I believe we have been civil. To my friends and foes alike, have a great weekend. I have snow to shovel.

Tony i joined BA not Wisdom or was that just a type error from you , and yes i took it personal too .
Im just glad to see you are still willing to fight i respect that...
Just in my opinion 1 vs 1 is not a key thats all ...
And i too have nothing personal against any of you ,you are just my enemies in game , if i would meet you in life i would probably be glad to see you , to go and have a drink with you ,talk.

DeletedUser57892

Forgive me Noc I was mistaken. I had heard you had quit and were banned here. Must have been bad info. As with Tonytheplatapus I bear you no personal ill will.

DeletedUser

Forgive me Noc I was mistaken. I had heard you had quit and were banned here. Must have been bad info. As with Tonytheplatapus I bear you no personal ill will.

Inty was trying to ban him a couple times but it wasn't easy knowing that Inty was bad-mouthing Noc's mother to finally make him angered enough to have the 'bad language' joker to report him. It's oxcy- I mean, obvious that Inty wasn't banned for his 'efforts' either.

DeletedUser

Tony i joined BA not Wisdom or was that just a type error from you , and yes i took it personal too .
Im just glad to see you are still willing to fight i respect that...
Just in my opinion 1 vs 1 is not a key thats all ...
And i too have nothing personal against any of you ,you are just my enemies in game , if i would meet you in life i would probably be glad to see you , to go and have a drink with you ,talk.

It was a typo, I know you said you joined BA. I guess I typed faster than my brain could think. :) A drink in RL would be good, although sometimes getting to know your enemy makes it hard to attack them.

This world has been around for 3 years. Anyone still playing deserves some respect for being dedicated for so long. BA and their allies have earned the right to brag about gaining the upperhand in the war. You can still do it without belittling your opponents. The stats don't always show it, but there are many in BoH who are active, but spend most of their time supporting others and defending against attacks. They deserve more respect than other players with high ODA but quit as soon as they were under coordinated attack.

I believe that Inty's actions generated much of the animosity towards our side. I have no idea what happened, but from the level of animosity, it is obvious he wasn't an angel. I can understand that, but he is no longer here. Even if you don't respect our in game abilities, can't you at least give us some respect for dedication and resolve against a numerically superior enemy?

DeletedUser33413

This world has been around for 3 years. Anyone still playing deserves some respect for being dedicated for so long. BA and their allies have earned the right to brag about gaining the upperhand in the war. You can still do it without belittling your opponents. The stats don't always show it, but there are many in BoH who are active, but spend most of their time supporting others and defending against attacks. They deserve more respect than other players with high ODA but quit as soon as they were under coordinated attack.

[...] Even if you don't respect our in game abilities, can't you at least give us some respect for dedication and resolve against a numerically superior enemy?

Deserve more respect? I dont know if they do, the same yes but not more. I know as well as you do that [BA] and its allies have had to stay up late tagging attacks just like you guys have had to do. You should know as you guys sent those attacks.

Its the same game we all play, we are all subject to the same criteria in game so really the respect should be even.

Also can anybody else predict what [BA] will say to the last bit about having superior numbers.......that bit is getting a little old now.

DeletedUser

Tony if you look at this map you will see who had the numerically superior enemy! So just losing all that ground slowly to now saying your enemy is superior in number is pointless as that can only be stated as an excuse for the start of the war.

[spoil]
01-DeclarationDate-13thOct09-13thvsWisdom.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser92671

looked like an un-winnable war for TITANS,

key words in the above posts being looked,
not so mighty now, barely a player in sight that isnt loosing villages faster than they can count.

DeletedUser

can't you at least give us some respect for dedication and resolve against a numerically superior enemy?

Others were pretty much covering that part; it's hard to respect someone for losing their superior numbers to their enemy from a winning position. For dedication, of course people can be respected, the problem is that the whole topic wouldn't have been started if we actually find that dedication on the battlefield.

So basically, it's a 0 from 2. On the plus side, there is a lot of space for improvements! :)

DeletedUser

Tony if you look at this map you will see who had the numerically superior enemy! So just losing all that ground slowly to now saying your enemy is superior in number is pointless as that can only be stated as an excuse for the start of the war.

[spoil]
01-DeclarationDate-13thOct09-13thvsWisdom.gif
[/spoil]

Do you have a map that shows how much of BoS F was MOJO or later ROMA? I am not sure, but I think that up to 5-6 K's worth of villages were given to BA & TAO by ex-MOJO players and players who jumped ship and joined their former enemies. That accounts for a huge percentage of the change in stats from the beginning of the war until now. While BA and their allies have out nobled us so far, the numbers aren't even close to what you are trying to say they are.

DeletedUser

Do you have a map that shows how much of BoS F was MOJO or later ROMA?

I've found this to you (the map is from May 3, MOJO has publicly collapsed/disbanded on the 6th). It is also showing all takings (barbs, cannibalizing and hostile) since the beginning of the war to the shown date. As you can see, ROMA is having about 2 & 1/4 Ks. If you compare to the recent maps, you can see that every single allied tribe was taking more individually from hostiles than we've gathered in total from ROMA, so it wasn't like a turning point, rather just merely speeding up our advancement a bit.

[SPOIL]
map-world-war-gain-october-may.png
[/SPOIL]

I hope you're also aware of that not every MOJO member were going to allies or ROMA - in fact, only two members have been initially recruited (1 to us, another to Tao) and about 10 members formed ROMA. All the rest were joining to either you, or the Brotherhood, or formed their own tribe (Susie) and I'm pretty sure that they aren't happy with you constantly and collectively labelling them all as traitors for a minority who chose to turn on Wisdom/HaV (but not BH, since they maintained their NAP/alliance/whatever to their last day).

I hope you also realized that ROMA was founded in may, just around MOJO collapsed, but the war started back in october where they have been all allied to you and were actively fighting against us. Taking away this from them also doesn't speak about much respect and can further explain Shinra's final sentence about "making a monumental mistake" when they originally chose to ally with you (and then Wisdom let them bleed out on their fronts during the months).

Last edited by a moderator:

killergoon=-

pretty sure the fall of mojo due to the lack of help from thier allies was just as much down to you wisdom, inturn leading to your downfall aswell.

DeletedUser

I've found this to you (the map is from May 3, MOJO has publicly collapsed/disbanded on the 6th). It is also showing all takings (barbs, cannibalizing and hostile) since the beginning of the war to the shown date. As you can see, ROMA is having about 2 & 1/4 Ks. If you compare to the recent maps, you can see that every single allied tribe was taking more individually from hostiles than we've gathered in total from ROMA, so it wasn't like a turning point, rather just merely speeding up our advancement a bit.

[SPOIL]
map-world-war-gain-october-may.png
[/SPOIL]

I hope you're also aware of that not every MOJO member were going to allies or ROMA - in fact, only two members have been initially recruited (1 to us, another to Tao) and about 10 members formed ROMA. All the rest were joining to either you, or the Brotherhood, or formed their own tribe (Susie) and I'm pretty sure that they aren't happy with you constantly and collectively labelling them all as traitors for a minority who chose to turn on Wisdom/HaV (but not BH, since they maintained their NAP/alliance/whatever to their last day).

I hope you also realized that ROMA was founded in may, just around MOJO collapsed, but the war started back in october where they have been all allied to you and were actively fighting against us. Taking away this from them also doesn't speak about much respect and can further explain Shinra's final sentence about "making a monumental mistake" when they originally chose to ally with you (and then Wisdom let them bleed out on their fronts during the months).

Why is is so important to you to minimize the contribution of ex-MOJO to your tribe? The two players initially recruited are 2 of the top 10 players in this world. As of now, 3 of the top 11 players in this world are former MOJO who switched sides. That was a huge shift in power. Not all of MOJO jumped ship to their enemies, but a lot of them did.

Once MOJO allied to us, I no longer had a front to fight on. I had mostly defensive villages, so I was less active and spent most of my efforts supporting other players. If anyone in MOJO would have contacted me directly and asked for support, I would have sent it. MOJO could have been a lot better at asking for support. Even though they were taking a beating, they should have continued the fight. They could have taken new villages in safer areas to support their front. Regardless of past feelings, they were currently allied to Wisdom and part of the Brotherhood. In my opinion, it was an act of cowardice and betrayal to turn on your current allies to help your current foes. Others are entitled to their opinion. Any former MOJO who did not turn on BoS or us obviously would not fall into that category.

DeletedUser

Sigh.

Why is is so important to you to minimize the contribution of ex-MOJO to your tribe? The two players initially recruited are 2 of the top 10 players in this world. As of now, 3 of the top 11 players in this world are former MOJO who switched sides. That was a huge shift in power. Not all of MOJO jumped ship to their enemies, but a lot of them did.

No, it wasn't a huge shift in power, that's the main point. Those top players were having less villages than our cumulated monthly hostile takings, so in the big picture, it wasn't more than a small change - speeding up the war a bit, not changing the tides like you'd like to picture it.

In the light that you were started badly losing months before it happened, it also didn't make a big change. In the light that they all were directly next to the frontlines, and pretty much more or less isolated from the lands of their new tribe (in fact, some are still a bit isolated), Allied tribes also had to do extra commitments to secure them. You could have actually removed them quite easily should you try it on an organized manner, so blame yourself for missing the chance.

Actually, blame yourself for missing the chance of keeping them on your side as well. We surely didn't kidnap their kids and forced them to switch side. You were doing all the hard work about totally alienating and turning them against yourself. You're surely aware of Shinra's comments on us, he didn't like [BA] and Tao much to say the least. Now imagine how much efforts should have you put into your alliance to make his last words classifying your alliance the "most momumental mistake" MOJO ever made, and wishing us the best luck!

In my opinion, it was an act of cowardice and betrayal to turn on your current allies to help your current foes. Others are entitled to their opinion. Any former MOJO who did not turn on BoS or us obviously would not fall into that category.

What I was saying that you should stop saying "MOJO" turned on you. "MOJO" was actually saving you from the bulk of us for almost 9 months. A few of them were later turning on you, for which you can again should at least equally blame yourself. Still, they were a minority in MOJO, since the majority continued fighting on your side. By constantly referring "MOJO" as the "traitors", you're just currently doing the same mistakes your predecessors took in turning ROMA against Wisdom. Not to mention that MOJO, at least was fighting back to us up to the last minute (saving your asses for a few extra months, not theirs!), and thus should actually deserve more credit than you all together, as you're still just whining about possible excuses instead of gearing up in the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43243

I can't comment on the diplomatic front, I have no idea what went on between the leadership of the tribes involved. I just thought that it was cowardly for MOJO to decide to quit and give all their villages to a current enemy to screw an old enemy that they were currently allied to. I would have had no problem if they stayed and declared and fought us, instead of simply quitting. From a sportsmanship perspective, it was pretty classless. It would have been more honorable to just quit. MOJO did more damage to Wisdom when they quit then they ever did during our war.

This is not quite true Tony. It was never done to harm Wisdom.....simply that some had reached end-game and the way the S*** hit the fan some had no choice but to make the choices they did.

I made my choice and some say i have paid for it. I have no regrets really but W17 ended for me when MOJO fell. Through treachery, abandonment or simply a lost cause.....a combination of all maybe.

I hold no one responsible...we made our individual choices and those who chose to stay are the ones who live with that.

At the end of the day this is a game. One i confess is more troublesome than it is worth these days!
:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

This is not quite true Tony. It was never done to harm Wisdom.....simply that some had reached end-game and the way the S*** hit the fan some had no choice but to make the choices they did.

I made my choice and some say i have paid for it. I have no regrets really but W17 ended for me when MOJO fell. Through treachery, abandonment or simply a lost cause.....a combination of all maybe.

I hold no one responsible...we made our individual choices and those who chose to stay are the ones who live with that.

At the end of the day this is a game. One i confess is more troublesome than it is worth these days!
:icon_sad:

Hello Susie. I am not sure what happened on the diplomatic side, I was never privy to what went on behind the scenes. I was only going by what I saw on the map. It is unfair to put all of MOJO in the same category, and I apologize to you and other former MOJO players for doing this. I didn't think it was right that some former MOJO players decided to leave, and instead of just leaving, they set players as their sitters who were in tribes they were fighting just to hurt wisdom. You are right, it is just a game, and those players were free to do what they did. It is too bad that you weren't in charge of Wisdom instead of Inty. ;)

Nocnoidozor

Yeah i think so too ,if susie was in charge of MOJO and Wisdom instead of Shinra and Inty , everything would be much harder ,and we would have much more honor in game ...