HaV!

DeletedUser

That is 21,413 villages that were in MOJO or ROMA. When MOJO disbanded in May, 2010, 28,152,168 points worth of villages stayed in BoS or went to Wisdom. That is less than 3,000 villages that remained. That is still 18,000+ villages that were no longer in BoS when MOJO disbanded. 18,000 is a lot closer to 21,000 than it is the 9,000 you claim.

You are also wrong about the barbs. The war between BA & Wisdom was declared on Oct. 16, 2009. Since that date BA has taken 19628. I am not sure where you got 38,350 from. Please get your numbers right and then get back to me.

based on the latest posts, I think the comparison to Inty is pretty accurate. In case it wouldn't be just the typical "let's consider them all braindead" propaganda strategy on your behalf which you have mastered during the years, I'll try to tone down my sentences so you might actually understand them, and finally realize that your late arguments are sadly pathetic.

- Don't add villages which became barb or stayed neutral to the Western side just because those didn't remain in your pathetic tribes, especially don't double these losses in the war stats saying you lost them and the enemy gathered them. If you can't understand it, rather leave this topic alone.
- Sadly, we've taken 38,400+ villages since the war started. Instead of making yourself confused about all these hard numbers and math, simply go to twstats, enter the start date, and check the output.

Please get your numbers right, then... rather leave us alone, as it seems these topics aren't in your class and it's frankly tiring to find out whether you're this much challenged about getting the grasp and not screwing every single basic math in regards of these topics or you're really just consider all the readers a bunch of idiots. In either case, however, your latest posts are just a waste of space and time for everyone, including even yourself, and in that fashion, you've even surpassed Inty's accomplishments.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sorry we are not all geniuses like you. You talk as if the advantage in numbers you have now is entirely from your military prowess, but we both know it isn’t true. Since the war started, BA has taken 19628 Barbs, 3195 BA villages, and also gained 3,400+ villages when you took in 3 ex-MOJO players. During that time, you’ve taken about 12,000 villages from BoH, BoS, Wisdom, and Wise S. That is a large amount of enemy villages captured, but not even 1/3 of your total growth since the war started.

Since the war started, Out of the 21,000+ villages that MOJO and ROMA had on March 30th, only about 3,000 stayed in BoS. No matter where they went, that is 18,000 villages that our side lost. Out of those 18,000 villages, 12,000 went to your side. We also had 4 players that combined for 2,771 villages join 13th. When BoS merged with HaV, 5 of BoS's top players joined enemy tribes. Those 5 players combined for 62,000,000 points. That is another 6300+ villages. That is over 21,000 villages that switched sides. That is also almost twice as many villages you gained from defections compared to conquers. Those are 21,000 villages we lost and you gained. If you also figure in the MOJO villages that didn’t either stay in BOS or directly join the west, we lost an additional 6,000 villages from MOJO disbanding.

You are funny telling me to fight back. Your side has almost 4 times as many villages as my side, and 145 times as many villages as I have. The best player to ever play this game would have no chance against the worst player with those odds. It is very easy to issue a challenge to fight back when you have 145-1 odds. I am challenging you again to a 1 on 1.

Don’t try to say that you are more valuable to the tribe as a leader than engaging in a 1 on 1. You must not have much faith in your tribe if you think that they can’t function without your leadership. If you have any skill, you can still fight while leading your tribe. With the diplomacy pretty much decided in this world, you really don’t have much to do on that front. BA will be fine if you were a little less active leading and had to do a little more fighting. Instead of issuing challenges to a vastly outnumbered foe, why don’t you step up and engage in a fair fight? Do you accept my challenge?

DeletedUser

Okay, I gave up on the stats. It's pointless to waste my time on you, if anyone wants to check the real odds and stats, twstats and world war stats, along with periodical updates are all available anyway. Feel free to keep up ignoring reality.

You are funny telling me to fight back. Your side has almost 4 times as many villages as my side, and 145 times as many villages as I have.

I actually challenged the whole East. It's quite sad to see that your side only fight so long the odds are in your favour; the same minute it started dropping, you also started simply giving up. How much would have you enjoyed warring if we did the same in the first some months?

I was saying that this passive suicide style isn't something like a quality opponent would fight and it's not something which would generate any respect towards you.

Don’t try to say that you are more valuable to the tribe as a leader than engaging in a 1 on 1

Sorry, but I never said that I'm that valuable, I actually said that you aren't valuable enough for me to exclusively spend time on you.

If you keep saying it's hilarious that we expect you to fight back, then rather just delete; you aren't here for playing as it's intended either way...

netjakdim

The best player to ever play this game would have no chance against the worst player with those odds. It is very easy to issue a challenge to fight back when you have 145-1 odds.

I kind of got a kick out of that statement seeing as how when the war first broke out the odds might not have been quite as bad as 145-1 but I do remember that the K's controled against 13th were something like10-1 and the players were probably even more than that.
I guess that says 1 of 3 things
#1 13th has the best players to ever play this game
#2 Wisdom Family was worst players to ever play this game
#3 The West as a whole were tighter knit and more willing to help a
comrade stick it out than some of the other groups.

I tend to like the 3rd choice myself after seeing it first hand at the start when
BA members in the corridors were sending back support troops to my local
villages even while they were taking a pounding of their own. I think that is
one reason some of the new guys did not miss a beat when they moved over
they had the same mindset and team orientated idea. I know there were team
players in the East unfortunately not quite enough it would seem.

DeletedUser

I kind of got a kick out of that statement seeing as how when the war first broke out the odds might not have been quite as bad as 145-1 but I do remember that the K's controled against 13th were something like10-1 and the players were probably even more than that.
I guess that says 1 of 3 things
#1 13th has the best players to ever play this game
#2 Wisdom Family was worst players to ever play this game
#3 The West as a whole were tighter knit and more willing to help a
comrade stick it out than some of the other groups.

I tend to like the 3rd choice myself after seeing it first hand at the start when
BA members in the corridors were sending back support troops to my local
villages even while they were taking a pounding of their own. I think that is
one reason some of the new guys did not miss a beat when they moved over
they had the same mindset and team orientated idea. I know there were team
players in the East unfortunately not quite enough it would seem.

I am not sure where you get 10-1 from. Are you including all your enemies but not including your allies?

I would partly agree with you on #3. Even though it is too simplistic. I would say that it had more to do with the fact that Wisdom allied with tribes that had no loyalty to Wisdom and when things got bad, they quit or jumped sides. As Shinra stated that allying with Wisdom was a big mistake, I am sure that Inty might have felt the same way. It was a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend, except that the enemy of my enemy was also my enemy.

The only reason for allying was that the West was a bigger current threat than MOJO was to Wisdom, and Wisdom was to MOJO. We knew that if the East ever gained the upperhand, we would probably end up in a war with MOJO again, but then it would be an even fight again.

MM, if the West was so unstoppable, why did your side take in so many East refugees? If you are all about your enemy fighting back, why did you allow so many players from the East to join you and your allies? I guess you only want the small and inactive players of your enemy to fight back. All the ones that are active and would fight back you'd rather have join you.

I think it was you who claimed you never merged with another tribe. Cherry picking the top players from enemy tribes and having them join you or your allies is as close as you can get to merging. It seems that the only players who were not allowed to join BA or an ally tribe were the ones that were too small, too inactive, or too loyal to the East. You can say what you want, but MOJO practically merged into the Western tribes.

I have more ODA, more total OD, and more villages than you. You claim that I am not valuable enough for you to spend your time on me. I think you are too chicken to face me 1 on 1. You will probably do the cowardly thing and have your tribe attack me because you are afraid to do it by yourself. I understand, that is how most cowardly bullies fight.

DeletedUser

Tony,

since you don't have a clue about what was actually happening behind the scenes, nor you have the decency to at least check the stats before stating something delusional again, why don't you simply stop talking about topics you are completely (and btw, admittedly) clueless about?

Like I told, fight or barb. Constantly finding false excuses is way too old, especially from an once-top tribe... but if that's what makes your life better, then feel free to compensate your in-game failures this way, just please, not here.

Oh, and just a tip: I do not measure players by scores. The fact that we declared on the two biggest families might give you a clue about it if you'd turn your brain on while making your silly responses.

DeletedUser

Oh, and just a tip: I do not measure players by scores. The fact that we declared on the two biggest families might give you a clue about it if you'd turn your brain on while making your silly responses.

If not score, how do you measure a player then? By having the fortune to end up on the side that is winning?

What are my in game failures that you are talking about? I've survived 3 years, including when I had enemies on my north, east and west borders. My ODA has been as high as 15th in this world. My ODD is top 100, and my total OD is top 40. I am also in the top 60 in terms of points and villages. Other than ODD, I have been more successful on an individual level than you have. Even against my enemies I have had success.

Side 1:
Tribes: ROMA, SA, Tao, 13th, [BA]
Side 2:
Players: Tonytheplatypus

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 246
Difference: 195

chart

That doesn't include the 77-8 villages gained-lost against MOJO. That is a 264 advantage in terms of villages gained/lost. While I am not the best player on this world, I am definitely not a failure either.

If I am such a failure, accept my challenge. You can try to say I am not worth your time, but I still think you are scared of the Platypus.

netjakdim

I do not have to include all of our enemies in that 10-1 ratio sir as we only ever had 1 enemy and that was Wisdom Family.
When you consider at the time of the war 13th held 60,70,71,80,81 and not even the entire contents and Wisdom Family
held almost the entire Southeast corner not sure exactly how many K's total amongst the lot of you but it should have been close
in on 10-1. Just for the question I know is coming yes I do consider the remenants of 100I and the rim support tribes like Eturg
part of the Wisdom Family no matter how much it was always denied in the past.

As for the in-game failure I would guess that is probably being unlucky with the chosen leadership for this particular world.
Or you could even say that you were just unlucky to start down in the region that you did.

DeletedUser

Seems I really have to give up the last scratches of my more civil side, if I ever had any. You misunderstood me, Tony. I didn't ask you to try proving your worth to me. You might have missed it, but I measured you already.

Talk won't change it, and you've put quite an effort to make it clear that you won't change it by action either.

Not to worry though, there are others in BoH with a better grasp of these concepts, I'm going to have my fun with them and put my respect to these guys, while you'll remain a huge, missed potential.

Guess we're done, just like this topic. We've got your message that BoH won't do a thing to act as a decent, warring tribe, and sadly, but we had to acknowledge it. Let's just watch the 2-3 months periodical stats about losing ten thousands of villages to West without putting up a fight...

Yahko

A quick question - if HoV are defeated - would there be another war or they would close the world with the top 4 tribes? (BA, NP, Tao, 13th - Titans might merge into NP or something)

samulis

A quick question - if HoV are defeated - would there be another war or they would close the world with the top 4 tribes? (BA, NP, Tao, 13th - Titans might merge into NP or something)

The world is as all worlds have been and ever will be... a land of cut-throats and turn-coats ready to draw knives and battle lines at the first ring of opportunity. Where the peace goes, the war follows... where the union is formed and bonds founded, anarchy and archaic struggle soon follow. There is no rest for the weary among the lands here, and one tribe will eventually come forth as victor. Not even brothers so close as Castor and Pollux, upon the chance they be installed leaders of East and West, ever be kept at peace with each other in such a game as Tribal-WARS.

We all know one day leaders such as MM_HUN and his conspirators, oh whoops... should I say, compatriots, will turn back upon their allies and another global war will yet ensue. Watch your backs, chieftains, watch your backs. I promise you that Wisdom was once of venerable blood, but they did not watch their front and their leader, the man whose name is integrated with that of Sulla, who became despot and led them into ruin, despite my warning long ago. This time, it will be the backs of kings that should be guarded... this post in itself has more than proven that certain individuals cannot control their own pens, much less their swords. There may be no statistic that stands behind me, but this rhetoric itself has proven true upon human nature for the past seven-thousand years.

Yet, as I find myself writing this message of politic manner and accusation, I do indeed see that it takes one well-inked quill to quell the rhetoric of another's well-stained moral conscience. None but a foreign man of politic such as myself may see these things so clearly, as all other politicians of this land are blinded by their own blight under the fist of that one dissent-spreader... that cur who started this vicious debate- he whom I charge with being the form that will be the advocate for this world's imprisonment and impoverishment under his cruel pen and wicked mind. Alas, he may try to trick the simple-minded into seeing this as some sort of tribute of actual caring conscience, but it truly is a a tribute to the art of apathy- a symbolic tombstone, he wishes it to be. Upon that mark, if it is said tombstone, then I warrant you all it will not be the last he will discourse to ye. I may check back on this forum in a year's time and see one of his compatriots' names carved into it. Watch your backs, O' enemies of BoH... for you are all indeed next.

As a last remark, 'fore you go blasting about my affiliation to the Blog, nam'ed the world 9 blog, do know that where hence I am not in the World 9 forum, thus my motivation is my own. Know that I come to you, o' misled king, in the same manner I went to the Sulla of Wisdom- the manner of Merlin, the adviser and politic who stands for nothing more than righteous rulers and fair rhetoric. I see in you great promise, but I also see that promise was long spent on much lesser things than honor and glory- 'twas spent on infamy and the cruel yet sweet creation of Nike, goddess of victory.

Last edited:

Yahko

I would have to say that i'm not surprised by your words and its more or less what I was kinda thinking myself. I was never good with diplomacy and politics so I usually put all my cards on the table and try to make sense of it all :p

BA+NP vs Tao+13th or - well you get the drift......

DeletedUser

I can still just echo myself about this: let's just bother about your own fate, and leave others' to them.

Whether a BoH player (or actually, the same one) start speculating about it on a monthly basis or not, that won't be something these questioners are going to experience first-hand.

In fact, I think it would just go back to the initial post about where they should put their time instead (which would result in a mental wasteland with another some pages of random crap), and seeing that HaV! is actually no more, this topic might be the best as closed now as well.

samulis

I can still just echo myself about this: let's just bother about your own fate, and leave others' to them.

Whether a BoH player (or actually, the same one) start speculating about it on a monthly basis or not, that won't be something these questioners are going to experience first-hand.

In fact, I think it would just go back to the initial post about where they should put their time instead (which would result in a mental wasteland with another some pages of random crap), and seeing that HaV! is actually no more, this topic might be the best as closed now as well.

All of our fates are all forever entwined, master MM_HUN. Closing this thread is merely denying the fact that HaV is not dead... 'tis denying their legacy, denying their honor from the troubled times in which they began. Closing this thread is denying the fact that you ever warred them and ever even acknowledged them with any glancing thrust of mortal care... That, oh-so-wise and 'courteous' MM_HUN, is your final mark upon this nightmare of a tale? Not even the darkest and wickedest of men would flee from the arms of rhetoric for the sly and wavering arms of silence. No brave leader would dash his remarks upon stony foreign shores for nothing more than a single pen's silence.

Even as you mock their once great days, HaV will live on in legacy, even posthumously. Your name will become synonymous with that of Nero- the prosecutor and apathetic self-loving despot. You are the Macbeth of this tale, as HaV is the Duncan. Your blade hurls with steamy execution, and soon enough it will cut down your own companions in this war. Do not say I have not warned you, companions to this wretch'ed king! One day I will once again return to warn you, men of the west... as I once warned the men of the east.

DeletedUser

So says Samulis Wormtongue, chief advisor to Queen Jehosophat and the House of Chains. W17 couldn't enjoy anything more than yet another prophet with poisoned words, delusional dreams and ill intent.

Well, settle here if you wish, just don't forget to rename it to the Troll Cave. You might even find our beloved, sadly deceased prophet's duds in a shady corner. Don't be shy to try it on! :icon_wink:

samulis

So says Samulis Wormtongue, chief advisor to Queen Jehosophat and the House of Chains. W17 couldn't enjoy anything more than yet another prophet with poisoned words, delusional dreams and ill intent.

Well, settle here if you wish, just don't forget to rename it to the Troll Cave. You might even find our beloved, sadly deceased prophet's duds in a shady corner. Don't be shy to try it on! :icon_wink:

My intent is straighter than your curled ambition, o' Catilina, enemy of the Republic, betrayer of your predecessor's virtuous values! You manner yourself like the turncoat Antonius when he stands before his Egyptian bride whose womanly nature and politic whit drove him to betray his allies. You slime over like the corrupt of eras long gone, whose delusions drive oneself mad in lust for the fruit of Nike- you thirst for victory without honor. It is that honor-lacking fruit of Nike that has killed every ruler with thirst for such- Hubris, I warn you of... I warn you of your great abundance of hubris.

My settlement is that of knowledge, misled sir. I am no man to misnomer my followers for some type of rabble as you are... I am the pen of justice and righteous ways... of chivalry and penance for sins of latter days. My followers are none and I am commanded by none but my own moral compass, which having passed across this world points you to be no further south, north, east, nor west as down below my very feet in the cold grasps of Tartarus, where one with as wicked a tongue as yours belongs.

Aye, knave, perhaps you will draw your sword in my presence, but words cannot be shattered with steel, and your own words are nothing but mere pebbles while mine more resemble bolders- slow, strong, yet persistent- a juggernaut of truth and moral being. While you and your misled self- so-called 'King'- lead armies against your foes, I know that it is the armies that stand beside you that shall feel your wrath! And what a wrath shall the feel. Tell me, o' Catilina, what does it feel like to be stabbed in the back like Iulius Caesar? Let me assure you- that is the feeling your friends will feel no less than a year from now as your wicked eye turns once again to face the truth- your love of blood, o' Lieutenant of Lust, piled with your hubris and want for materialistic wealth, shall be the downfall of the innocent thousands and yourself 'fore the end!

An' keep your want of associating me as a constituent of some lass foreign to my fight... I stand not fore nor behind her. She may fight you with a sword and only for her honor, but I fight you for your sanity and your sins, o' scourge of futures! I have finally figured out what your name is indeed- Attila, o' Hun and scourge of the west, nay but the east!

netjakdim

wow for one with so much time for the forums may I beg of you to contact the Eastern Empire and get an account to help prolong my time on this world. I have made an effort to return but once the little red dots to the east are gone I will probably bid myself ado. If you were willing to do no more than mass-recruit it would be outstanding sir and perhaps allow me but another week or two to chat with my allies in the shared forums.
I can virtually with at least 98% certainty verify that I will be leaving this world after the Wisdom remnants are eliminated and have already began preperations in doing so by assisting tribe members with resources to ease the burden of nobling out my villages once that time comes. As for the others involved I can not venture to guarantee anything that they will do but I do know that the sentiment is much the same amongst quite a few folks that I have talked to. Once the red dots to the east either turn blue or gray will be the signaling that it is time for me to finally return to the real world and once again enjoy a warm sunny afternoon on the beach instead of infront of my screen trying to figure out which villages should be converted to offense or defense for the next operation.

samulis

Well, isn't this just a party of 'righteous' individuals, eh? I only wish you would venture on your way to that beach sooner, and so much more hastily understand your wrongs by even listening to this brigand of a ruler. I would further lecture you on insolence, but I am afraid you too have fallen too far to be saved from such vast glories as those which I would be recounting. It is sad to know so many villages will fall to such evil hands when you leave... I am almost overcome with tears by your apathy towards the peasants you leave behind. :villagers: (< random peasant crying)