HaV!

DeletedUser

Well, Samulis, self-made 'TW equivelent of Cicero', it seems I'm an open book for you, so does the whole W17 situation and all the prominent leaders and players, which you have gathered a deep knowledge about from multiple sources with your antique hero's preciosity.

I'd really like to compare you to great antique heroes or famous persons like you did with me, instead of some fictional manipulative sidekick of a misled and corrupt wizard (you have to admit though, the picture is quite... touching!), but sadly - given my narrow knowledge over history and the lack of wisdom which could help me out in this difficult situation - I don't see any real ideal that could match... ehm, who you could match with based on your only values shown by now: a few nicely put, evil, wise-looking - empty words. :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

samulis

MM_HUN, you do not even know me. I see your latest post as your most futile attempt to rebuttal so far in this thread... It is your words that are empty, o' scourge, and your heart that bears that same quality of a void. Perhaps it is time that you shall agree with me: as all things come and go in the world, war will one day ensue once more and on one side shall stand you and your allies and upon the other those who once were your allies or neutral. Do agree with me that it is human nature, even if not yours, to cross swords in this game whenever a chance be given, and, furthermore, that the wars upon world 17 will in no way end with the fall of the progeny of Wisdom. Indeed I may writhe and foam at the mouth about how wicked you will be, when truly, following the philosophy of the enlightenment philosopher Thomas Hobbes, it is all men who are evil and egocentric. Now, I myself would not go that far, as we all know what kind of scorn falls unto folks who accuse more than half of the community... nor do I fully believe that his philosophy is true. At least do me a favor, MM_HUN- be the last man to draw his sword, but the first to prepare to. Lead sword out front, but do not forget the consequences of your actions and the future that will come into being because of those actions. Remember that when Wisdom's remains are cast from diaspora into nothingness, the Pax Romana [literal translation: Roman Peace; historically a period of general prosperity after many civil wars within the Roman Empire] that ensues will not last long, and it will be once again a world of turmoil and turncoats. Shall we cease this bumbling rhetoric and rebuttal and come to a conclusion or are you too pugnacious and egotistical to admit the truth I have proposed forth?

Bazz69

MM_HUN, you do not even know me. I see your latest post as your most futile attempt to rebuttal so far in this thread... It is your words that are empty, o' scourge, and your heart that bears that same quality of a void. Perhaps it is time that you shall agree with me: as all things come and go in the world, war will one day ensue once more and on one side shall stand you and your allies and upon the other those who once were your allies or neutral. Do agree with me that it is human nature, even if not yours, to cross swords in this game whenever a chance be given, and, furthermore, that the wars upon world 17 will in no way end with the fall of the progeny of Wisdom. Indeed I may writhe and foam at the mouth about how wicked you will be, when truly, following the philosophy of the enlightenment philosopher Thomas Hobbes, it is all men who are evil and egocentric. Now, I myself would not go that far, as we all know what kind of scorn falls unto folks who accuse more than half of the community... nor do I fully believe that his philosophy is true. At least do me a favor, MM_HUN- be the last man to draw his sword, but the first to prepare to. Lead sword out front, but do not forget the consequences of your actions and the future that will come into being because of those actions. Remember that when Wisdom's remains are cast from diaspora into nothingness, the Pax Romana [literal translation: Roman Peace; historically a period of general prosperity after many civil wars within the Roman Empire] that ensues will not last long, and it will be once again a world of turmoil and turncoats. Shall we cease this bumbling rhetoric and rebuttal and come to a conclusion or are you too pugnacious and egotistical to admit the truth I have proposed forth?

To be honest to give to long a reply to your long winded rhetoric would only give credit where it is not due
So in the words of a famouse ozzy Nick off Take your bat and ball and go home and leave the spoils to those who will be victoriouse Now go away you and yours have zero credability now that history is undisputable

Kind Regards Bazz

DeletedUser

MM_HUN, you do not even know me. I see your latest post as your most futile attempt to rebuttal so far in this thread... [bla bla bla] Shall we cease this bumbling rhetoric and rebuttal and come to a conclusion or are you too pugnacious and egotistical to admit the truth I have proposed forth?

Samu',

• The style has been sarcastic and attempted to show you a mirror of yourself. Crazy that it's so irritating, right?
  • It's true that I don't know you, that's the main message: you don't know us, W17, or the situation either, so drop your false far-seer and smart-arse attitude and go ruin someone else's world with the verbal pest you spread everywhere you go.
  • I understand that you want to be seen as someone with deep knowledge, many historical references and entertaining baroqueness [pragmatic translation: overt emotion, flaming style and self-confident rhetoric] style. Sadly, it doesn't work, because, unlike Cicero, you don't know what you're speaking about, you weren't living in this world & political situation, you're just an over-confident kibitzer, and to my best knowledge, your good ol' Cicero wasn't being an attention-troll. So with your vehement rhetorical attempts to fix or hide the holes in your deficient knowledge over the situation, you're ruining the last pieces of your completely constructed 'wise-man image'.

yours truly,

DeletedUser33413

Samu',

• The style has been sarcastic and attempted to show you a mirror of yourself. Crazy that it's so irritating, right?
  • It's true that I don't know you, that's the main message: you don't know us, W17, or the situation either, so drop your false far-seer and smart-arse attitude and go ruin someone else's world with the verbal pest you spread everywhere you go.
  • I understand that you want to be seen as someone with deep knowledge, many historical references and entertaining baroqueness [pragmatic translation: overt emotion, flaming style and self-confident rhetoric] style. Sadly, it doesn't work, because, unlike Cicero, you don't know what you're speaking about, you weren't living in this world & political situation, you're just an over-confident kibitzer, and to my best knowledge, your good ol' Cicero wasn't being an attention-troll. So with your vehement rhetorical attempts to fix or hide the holes in your deficient knowledge over the situation, you're ruining the last pieces of your completely constructed 'wise-man image'.

yours truly,

Bravo!!!!

In short sam, you are annoying and honestly your 'rhetoric' confuses the shizzle out of me. Its ruining what is generally speaking, an open minded and relaxed forum. (with a bit of propaganda here and there).

samulis

Samu',

yours truly,

I am deeply saddened by the lack of good nature in your fellow trolls. They are far under-par of what I expected from some evil world-domination type as yourself. Why don't you stop questioning the fates and start your lovely conquest of the world today instead of calling in the drunk hordes to try to strike down my fair word? Are you merely to scared to speak to me in open that you must rely upon your weak tribe mates and servants to try to drive me off? Do you dare not listen to my advice and thus turn down a path that no good king ever should? From what I see, you're tilting at windmills over this and there's no one around to drag you back to reality on the matter- You've gone mad in this war, and you're not going to stop at anything short of world conquest. I will repeat that FACT until it is drilled into your over-inflated head, you way-gone lunatic of a king! Your cool indignation and heretical misuse of vocabulary is quite hilarious to watch... as you clearly know nothing of history and the styles of art and music... Baroque, my friend, is a style of excess and pomp indeed, but it is more of a constant force than one that turns from situation to situation, as I do.

And yes indeed, Cicero was an attention-'troll' as you may call people these days who seek attention, although I myself am not. I merely try to right the wrong and wrong the right, and you, my friend, are being very difficult against the forces of Eris, goddess of chaos. Perhaps you should focus more on the words than the man saying them, as that would do you more good than your own foolish struggling. Whereas you are no more doing as all good kings should, I am merely trying to turn you back to the path of righeousness and remind you of the morals all men hold in high esteem. Whereas you mock and parry words with no more wit than a monkey, I feel as if these words were written with no more thought than a mere glance. Mark my words, I shall say once again- After this war, there will be no peace. The weary will be cut down first. The wounded will be cut down second. Last will stand between you and your prize the very men who fight aside you now... and you will cut them down without a glance of mercy. Go ahead, blast my warning out of the sky again, but I will continue to give it until it comes true or until you yield to it being true. Once again: Do you agree with me on this matter or shall we continue?

To be honest to give to long a reply to your long winded rhetoric would only give credit where it is not due
So in the words of a famouse ozzy Nick off Take your bat and ball and go home and leave the spoils to those who will be victoriouse Now go away you and yours have zero credability now that history is undisputable

Kind Regards Bazz

If only you put periods in there and bothered enough to use spell-check, then perhaps I would bother to read your opinion and actually make a valid argument against it. Yet seeing as you failed to make an argument and back it up with details, I will not leave you with anything but even more confusion and literal flotsam and jetsam.

Bravo!!!!

In short sam, you are annoying and honestly your 'rhetoric' confuses the shizzle out of me. Its ruining what is generally speaking, an open minded and relaxed forum. (with a bit of propaganda here and there).

Why thank you for the kind words. You see, I love it when people are so enthusiastic about my ability to write. I hope to make this forum very confrontational and hard to argue in, as I believe that I am always right in matters such as this. Why don't you go back to kissing your master's foot so we can continue to talk like big men over here, okay? Thanks! ;)

Last edited:

Bazz69

If only you put periods in there and bothered enough to use spell-check, then perhaps I would bother to read your opinion and actually make a valid argument against it. Yet seeing as you failed to make an argument and back it up with details, I will not leave you with anything but even more confusion and literal flotsam and jetsam.

If only you got it cant be bothered with your BS would sort of sum it up :icon_redface::icon_rolleyes:

samulis

If only you got it cant be bothered with your BS would sort of sum it up :icon_redface::icon_rolleyes:

Ah, so we are moving on then to the finger pointing with the vulgarity, eh? Truly my favorite part of productive PnPing. Tell me, do you feel there will be another war after this one is over? Do agree, my good sir. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Samu,

what do you think, how long would it normally take to remove a grammar-crusading, trolling kid from a world forum? Would the fact that it's a head staff member and is a cheap Epigon of everything which could make a man of that role respectable and credible makes it much harder, or are they actually encouraging this kind of negative self-marketing?

Quite sad that in your position you don't understand the difference between "trolling" and "PnP". Even more sad that you do troll for a fellow staff member and friend (though I assume it's an unwanted support on her part) and still have the unstoppable urge to call any poster my "foot-kissing slave" (regardless that none of them are coming from my tribe...) if they are reminding you to your trolling.

Your posts hold no value, are not on-topic, and are insulting pretty much everyone around. Does your blog have any reader?

samulis

Samu,

what do you think, how long would it normally take to remove a grammar-crusading, trolling kid from a world forum? Would the fact that it's a head staff member and is a cheap Epigon of everything which could make a man of that role respectable and credible makes it much harder, or are they actually encouraging this kind of negative self-marketing?

Quite sad that in your position you don't understand the difference between "trolling" and "PnP". Even more sad that you do troll for a fellow staff member and friend (though I assume it's an unwanted support on her part) and still have the unstoppable urge to call any poster my "foot-kissing slave" (regardless that none of them are coming from my tribe...) if they are reminding you to your trolling.

Your posts hold no value, are not on-topic, and are insulting pretty much everyone around. Does your blog have any reader?

You really love causing trouble and pointing fingers, don't you, young Attila? Well, I'll be quite frank with you- If you bother to go back and read a bit instead of making up your arguments as you go along and drawing random lines in the dirt like some sort of over-zealous madman, then perhaps you would find all those accusations false. First off, and I did clearly state this in my first post- I am of no affiliation to the blog when I post outside of the world 9 forum. This is my fight... my crusade, if you will, for better behavior among the warriors of the world. I merely returned to world 17 because world 9's leaders are not as radical as world 17 leaders, and because this is where I had my first relatively successful duel of rhetoric, though with a much smarter man, the father of Wisdom, Integritious. Now, that was fun and all, but there's no point only having fun with one side, right? My moral compass told me to meet and greet with the other side and make sure everything is equal. One push, one pull. Understood well enough? I don't represent any views but my own in this forum. :icon_wink:

My posts are directed towards everyone who is corrupted. If you feel that's everyone, then by Jove you must really love Thomas Hobbes! The only person I named was you, merely because you are the most powerful entity in this forum at the moment... and why not actually chat with someone who actually knows a thing or two? It is not trolling to engage a man in moral discussion... Trolling is when one engages a man in morally indecent discussion and truly insults him in the process. Rhetoric may be found insulting to you, but to politicians, 'tis but another tool they don't mind throwing on the table. If this is truly a chat of the political means and truths of HaV, past and present, in all incarnations, then I have done my named duty to adhere to those guidelines- I have put forth my opinion that in the end, the relative survival of HaV and the progeny of Wisdom will boil down to nothing less than the destruction of the world by one superior power, which I feel is you. In fact, you should be honored I have accused you of being said figure! Why do you argue so vehemently against the fates? Argue what you want, but it all boils down to hypocrisy on your behalf.

DeletedUser33413

If you bother to go back and read a bit instead of making up your arguments as you go along and drawing random lines in the dirt like some sort of over-zealous madman.....

Argue what you want, but it all boils down to hypocrisy on your behalf.

maybe you should take your own advice as the last line of my quote shows you really understand nothing of this world and the people's views within it. At least those of the western alliance, i cannot comment on the views of the Eastern alliance.

Why thank you for the kind words. You see, I love it when people are so enthusiastic about my ability to write. I hope to make this forum very confrontational and hard to argue in, as I believe that I am always right in matters such as this. Why don't you go back to kissing your master's foot so we can continue to talk like big men over here, okay? Thanks! ;)

Aside from finding this rather insulting, and obviously provocotive i think you should know that MM-Hun has never been, and never will be my 'master' in fact i have never even spoken to him directly - we just seem to be in agreement that you have not based any of your arguments on anything relavent to this world or topic.

samulis

Well, according to what we all know about human nature, one day he will either be one of the following:

• Your fellow tribe-mate
  • Not on the world
  • Your leader
I am putting my bets on the third one.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the eventuality of war between the allied forces against HaV and the other progeny of Wisdom? None of you have spoken up and I feel as if this is some sort of troll's haven for bashing Samulis now more than an educated discussion. At least I came here with a stance that I still hold firm. I've pointed my fingers and shouted my accusations, yet it is impossible for you to do the same in return, as I am not of this world. So, instead, I offer you a very nice way to argue against me- share your view on what will happen when HaV is gone, if it ever is.

DeletedUser33413

I had actually intended to speak on that but deleted it when i tried to much copy an pasting (rookie error).

Basically we all know it will happen, there will be loads of players that are still playing, who have loads of nukes and want to use them. However i dont think you realise how good friends we all are and how well we all work together.

So you are correct, we all know this - which is why we are not really talking about it, it has already been discussed in game to an extent...however that was not the purpose of you coming here . you have only mentioned a future war once.

DeletedUser

You still miss the point, Samu.

With your first some posts you've made it sure that nobody wants to discuss the world's fate or their respective plans or views (and practically anything) with you. If you wanted a civil discussion, then you should have arrived

• as a civil man of equal rights, not a master of the universe. Discussions need two sides, and with your grand opening, and superb ego, you've promptly made yourself inadequate to be one of those.
  • to a different topic, since this has never been about HaV's fate, not even about our fate after the war, but only an open request and debate asking them to stop whining and start fighting. So, you were actually just hijacking a random thread for your own one-man show.

The sad truth that you never wanted a discussion. You wanted everyone to listen to your speeches, accept your wisdom and love you as our new prophet, whenever and where-ever you please. Sadly, we're not really interested in that kind of business.

On a sidenote, we do like open discussions a lot - that's why we have already discussed nearly everything about this world between us, including the end-end-end-game. Should you come with respect instead of merely demanding respect from us (do you understand the difference at all?), I'm pretty sure you'd have reached your agenda. The fact that you were personally screwing yourself in achieving it is like, well, a typical Greek tragedy.

samulis

...I have put forth my opinion that in the end, the relative survival of HaV and the progeny of Wisdom will boil down to nothing less than the destruction of the world by one superior power, which I feel is you...

...From what I see, you're tilting at windmills over this and there's no one around to drag you back to reality on the matter- You've gone mad in this war, and you're not going to stop at anything short of world conquest...
...Mark my words, I shall say once again- After this war, there will be no peace. The weary will be cut down first. The wounded will be cut down second. Last will stand between you and your prize the very men who fight aside you now... and you will cut them down without a glance of mercy....

...Perhaps it is time that you shall agree with me: as all things come and go in the world, war will one day ensue once more and on one side shall stand you and your allies and upon the other those who once were your allies or neutral. Do agree with me that it is human nature, even if not yours, to cross swords in this game whenever a chance be given, and, furthermore, that the wars upon world 17 will in no way end with the fall of the progeny of Wisdom...

...Remember that when Wisdom's remains are cast from diaspora into nothingness, the Pax Romana [literal translation: Roman Peace; historically a period of general prosperity after many civil wars within the Roman Empire] that ensues will not last long, and it will be once again a world of turmoil and turncoats....

...Let me assure you- that is the feeling your friends will feel no less than a year from now as your wicked eye turns once again to face the truth- your love of blood, o' Lieutenant of Lust, piled with your hubris and want for materialistic wealth, shall be the downfall of the innocent thousands and yourself 'fore the end...

...You are the Macbeth of this tale, as HaV is the Duncan. Your blade hurls with steamy execution, and soon enough it will cut down your own companions in this war. Do not say I have not warned you, companions to this wretch'ed king! One day I will once again return to warn you, men of the west... as I once warned the men of the east...

The world is as all worlds have been and ever will be... a land of cut-throats and turn-coats ready to draw knives and battle lines at the first ring of opportunity. Where the peace goes, the war follows... where the union is formed and bonds founded, anarchy and archaic struggle soon follow. There is no rest for the weary among the lands here, and one tribe will eventually come forth as victor. Not even brothers so close as Castor and Pollux, upon the chance they be installed leaders of East and West, ever be kept at peace with each other in such a game as Tribal-WARS.

There is a quote from every post I have made in this topic but one that hints towards a future war. I made sure that any serious post I made included something about the future war that will happen.

On my world, we had two great allied tribes- =D-N= and DNS. They soon grew to be the power-holders of the world. Then, about a year ago, they turned in only a week's time to the state of war. That war has been going on for over a year now, and is only now beginning to calm down with DNS asserting itself on top, having broken an alliance of many other forces. Yet, that is not to say that war is over, and nor is yours, good sir.

You still miss the point, Samu.

With your first some posts you've made it sure that nobody wants to discuss the world's fate or their respective plans or views (and practically anything) with you. If you wanted a civil discussion, then you should have arrived

• as a civil man of equal rights, not a master of the universe. Discussions need two sides, and with your grand opening, and superb ego, you've promptly made yourself inadequate to be one of those.
  • to a different topic, since this has never been about HaV's fate, not even about our fate after the war, but only an open request and debate asking them to stop whining and start fighting. So, you were actually just hijacking a random thread for your own one-man show.

The sad truth that you never wanted a discussion. You wanted everyone to listen to your speeches, accept your wisdom and love you as our new prophet, whenever and where-ever you please. Sadly, we're not really interested in that kind of business.

On a sidenote, we do like open discussions a lot - that's why we have already discussed nearly everything about this world between us, including the end-end-end-game. Should you come with respect instead of merely demanding respect from us (do you understand the difference at all?), I'm pretty sure you'd have reached your agenda. The fact that you were personally screwing yourself in achieving it is like, well, a typical Greek tragedy.

I do love those little bullet point lists you always make... they are very intriguing yet always bear no correlation between each other. As for tragedy, I more like comedies better... and by Jove, you should see the look on your face! Anyway, this has been a nice little chat so far about HaV and how you hate them and me on equal levels, but I really feel you and I could do better than this... you know, a little less of the 'evil dictator' bit from your behalf and a little less of the 'arrogant egotistical brat' from my behalf and we'll both be fair and even, okay? The only reason why I came here was to straighten you out with the exact opposite of what you are and present my views on the way the game works. Clearly, neither of those have done anything to you, but nevertheless, I will continue.

War will come!!! Doom Doom!!!

There, I put my entire argument in four unique words. I highly doubt you can do the same, as your argument is so spread out I can't even tell what it is! Don't merely get back to pointing fingers, that's no fun. :icon_sad:

P.S. I am of equal rights... it says so in the forum rules. You are mistaking 'rights' with 'number of personalities'.

Last edited:

netjakdim

Perhaps it is time that you shall agree with me: as all things come and go in the world, war will one day ensue once more and on one side shall stand you and your allies and upon the other those who once were your allies or neutral.

HA HA, you know sir there for a minute I thought you might have been mistaking MMHUN to Inty this entire time when you phrase a statement similar to suggested back stabbing. Then I realized as with all games it is inevitable that you challenge comrades and have fun competitions in the end to determine the outcome with no malice or ill-intent. I am sure there are quite a few looking forward to the day when it comes down to perhaps the final handful and many of us that know we will not be here are already making preparations to assist those that are looking forward to a friendly battle of skill.

Whereas you mock and parry words with no more wit than a monkey, I feel as if these words were written with no more thought than a mere glance.

Once again sir, your words bemuse me as I thought you were directing banter at MMHUN and the rest of us but upon reading the context of most posts I have realized that with the above statement you could only have been referring to your own posting idealizations.

There, I put my entire argument in four unique words. I highly doubt you can do the same.

HMMM 4 words this is quite difficult for one so unskilled but I shall give it a try.
Teamwork; Friendship; Competitiveness

WOW how about that only 3 although on that last word I am not totally sure it is actually a word or that I spelled it right.

As for the following 3
  • Your fellow tribe-mate I would be honored
  • Not on the world More than likely the one that will happen
  • Your leader Once again it would have been an honor to serve under his leadership. Although I will say that I have not done to badly with the leadership I have been fortunate to work under in 13th during my time. Sir Maritcus and the others are by far the best I have worked under in any world, dare I say even my time on W30 under the rule of Black Dawn.

Last edited:

Bazz69

Ah, so we are moving on then to the finger pointing with the vulgarity, eh? Truly my favorite part of productive PnPing. Tell me, do you feel there will be another war after this one is over? Do agree, my good sir. :icon_wink:

Is a fact your posts are BS and as to your ? None of your bis now go away you seem to have a lil to much time on your hands

DeletedUser

Okay, just to make insult-random-posters-in-person Samu happy (and by fulfilling his agenda, he might as well leave now), by the time the BoH war is over, the Westerners will have far more lands than it is required to win the game as a single dominant alliance. Therefore, a highly logical outcome instead of our Inty-Epigon's favourite backstabbing theme would be that we simply let TW pay all those shiny free premiums to us, split between those who want to stay and continue playing on any new world, and leave the world without actually ever turning on each others, thus actually being the first winning alliance which has stood the test of time and never played out the treachery card for personal benefits.

Uh-oh! But how could BoH or their little manipulative speakers stir some internal trouble this way? How would that fit to some's so-called human nature, pre-defined to us all in his eternal wisdom?

samulis

Okay, just to make insult-random-posters-in-person Samu happy (and by fulfilling his agenda, he might as well leave now), by the time the BoH war is over, the Westerners will have far more lands than it is required to win the game as a single dominant alliance. Therefore, a highly logical outcome instead of our Inty-Epigon's favourite backstabbing theme would be that we simply let TW pay all those shiny free premiums to us, split between those who want to stay and continue playing on any new world, and leave the world without actually ever turning on each others, thus actually being the first winning alliance which has stood the test of time and never played out the treachery card for personal benefits.

Uh-oh! But how could BoH or their little manipulative speakers stir some internal trouble this way? How would that fit to some's so-called human nature, pre-defined to us all in his eternal wisdom?

And what if there are more players than possible in an alliance? Some would have to go for the West to win. Casualties in a war that will come. My nature is undefined and random, as are my plans. Procrastination is a gift in many aspects, as I must not choose my fate nor my side until it is near decided for me. Yet this ending war will neither be procrastinated upon nor a gift, but to those men destined to serve and win it. The west will have to make a deal with death in order to win in the end, and you understand that, do you not?

netjakdim

WOW what is this about free premiums?????
That would work great with the coplay aspect on some of the
later worlds that people have teamed up on.
Hey Cane you need a new partner for W60 sir???