HaV!

samulis

WOW what is this about free premiums?????
That would work great with the coplay aspect on some of the
later worlds that people have teamed up on.
Hey Cane you need a new partner for W60 sir???

I believe the winning tribe of a world gets free premium points. I'm not certain though. I for one can say that I certainly have not and never will be certain on that. :lol:

Yahko

Can anyone explain me in about 250 words - what the hell are you guys talking about. I would assume I asked a simple question of whats happening next and it turned into a a parliament hill here :p

I'll be honest with you guys - if I dont have the time to play my 1000 villages and keep them in check on a daily basis - I lost. There are users who can do so - they won.

This game comes down to the Pareto principle of 80-20 rule. The time you put into the game 20% - creates a 80% success in your game. The other 20 % comes down to how well do you snipe, how well your nukes are, how well do you use scrips etc.

My honest question - how much time players like Djnelson and Void and CDM spend playing the game daily? I would really like to know.

DeletedUser

Seems like it's happening? I'll hopefully be home then (June 22) but I want it to be one of those non farming worlds... I don't wanna have to spend my summer anywhere near the computer unless it's at night..

DeletedUser33413

Seems like it's happening? I'll hopefully be home then (June 22) but I want it to be one of those non farming worlds... I don't wanna have to spend my summer anywhere near the computer unless it's at night..

I think those will be rare tbh.

netjakdim

I don't wanna have to spend my summer anywhere near the computer unless it's at night..

That is why you need a partner or two to run the account.
I could easily handle builds, resources and recruiting.
Then you could handle attacks and trains.
Now we would just need to find someone good at labeling
and forums with no real life outside of TW.

:icon_idea: Hey what is cc doing for W60

DeletedUser

He's completely quit tw at the moment. If you want to I would be down however we would need a farmbot.. Preferably someone who can farm 10+ hours a day :p

DeletedUser

Although I would much rather have a no farming world.. It would be like when I started w17 3 years ago.. Barely having to farm and staying alive and thriving.. Was a lot of fun back ten.. Way more then now tbh

netjakdim

As long as it is over the summer I would be fine farming every half hour or so.
Hopefully it would not turn out like 23 did. I started with 5 barbs right next
to me then after 2 weeks and building up double points of everyone in the area
they reset the world and I had to start all over with the nearest barb 5 hours away
by paladin

DeletedUser

My how this world has changed. I have to disagree with Sam. MM will not declare on his allies when BoH are gone. Not because of honor, but fear. He knows he is the caretaker of a dying tribe. NP would crush BA if it came to war. It will be interesting to see who gets thrown under the bus when this war is over. Only the 100 members of the winning tribe get PP. BA, NP, Titans, TAO, & 13th combine for more than 100 active players. I know I wouldn't trust MM to decide who makes the cut.

DeletedUser

My how this world has changed. I have to disagree with Sam. MM will not declare on his allies when BoH are gone. Not because of honor, but fear. He knows he is the caretaker of a dying tribe. NP would crush BA if it came to war. It will be interesting to see who gets thrown under the bus when this war is over. Only the 100 members of the winning tribe get PP. BA, NP, Titans, TAO, & 13th combine for more than 100 active players. I know I wouldn't trust MM to decide who makes the cut.

...and from which trashed tribe we have utterly destroyed are you coming from? Speaking about honour and fear, most of us are actually courageous enough to use their in-game name on the forum - even the ones who aren't playing anymore...

My first bet would be either an insignificant small tribe who we haven't even wasted a real war on, just simply cleared them out from our area, or a random Storm whiner from the more immature half of them (the rest accepted defeat long ago). My second bet would be ASK, but that almost falls to the first category so I consider that covered.

Anyway, thanks for wasting some server space by registering only to add your valuable input about "HaV!" hiding behind a random nick.... (yes, it's full of sarcasm!).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is why you need a partner or two to run the account.
I could easily handle builds, resources and recruiting.
Then you could handle attacks and trains.
Now we would just need to find someone good at labeling
and forums with no real life outside of TW.

:icon_idea: Hey what is cc doing for W60

lol me a no lifer? :lol:
anyways life is hectic now with me barely having time for anything whatsoever, let alone tw :p

if i was to come back and play i have my ways of farming with barely being on the account 10 hours a day (all legal) :)

@yahko: managing 2.5k vills is just like 1k which is just like a few hundred aswell, it just takes more time to recruit, rebuild ...

since you have more D and nukes under your command, you feel more able to go crazy + increasing in 5 nobles a day when you have 800+ nukes for 14 days is a joke, you just send them anywhere or if you are a guy that does nothing, just mint :p

only time to manage the vills is rebuilding or moving resources ... or if you are frontline and whatnot.

i went up like 350-400 vills in less than 30 days with being on 1 hour in morning, miday and night!

and if i was bored i would just look around the map! simple as! :p

Nocnoidozor

Now lets see who can write a longer post :D

Hey Head Blow Staff member ,are you a clairvoyant to see what a single man is gonna do ,and why is MM going to turn on his allies ,why not djnelson99 . Clear picture of a politician ,every time you try to do something on your own you get laught at .Politicians exist only to lie to people ,deny the truth ,there are no good or bad , they work only for self interest in other words if BA would pay you 10 $ you would start saying how mighty and grate we are , not to say how cheap you are only 10 $ .

Oh my god how bad trolls of world 17 are ,and we even dont know you . And just how correct you predictions are ,BA is so dead tribe that tomorrow HAV BOD BOH LOL will start winning AGAIN for the 15th time ,and off course we will all delete ,what else is there to do.....

I really dont know what keeps draw these people back here ,there was a guy who was telling Wisdom *(Inty_) how to start wining again ,beck to their feet 3 day before they disbanded ,and now there is our Head Blow Staff member claiming he told them years ago , he known ,seen it hes clairvoyant MAN .
Be independent ...

DeletedUser

Whoooooh nah nah nah nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye wisdom

DeletedUser

Triple post mania , one more thing , Last time I was here NP looked like A british guy who weighed 120 lbs wet with two bricks in their pockets. Now they look like they are 6ft 10 and 350 lbs . Ok who is on steroids and how did they get all that land