HaV!

DeletedUser

Can anyone explain me in about 250 words - what the hell are you guys talking about. I would assume I asked a simple question of whats happening next and it turned into a a parliament hill here :p

MM challenged the Eastern Alliance to actually fight back. Tonytheplattypuss tried to argue first that MM should fight just him (lolz), then that the WA only won because they had larger numbers, then that they only won due to turncoats from MOJO. He collaborated with MM to provide proof to contradict each of his statements.

Then some head blogger came in who enjoys writing in a style that is honestly so boring and over the top full of historical references, many of which contradict eachother, as to require an entire new word for it. Ideas on what to call this are welcomed. He tried to imply that the WA should be wary of eachother as surely: they'll turn on eachother any day now (or any day in the future, who cares). In the end he basically only succeeded in making a gigantic arse of himself, in a way unlike any other that have come before him that i've ever seen on these forums (and i've seen a lot).

Yahko

Oh ok.

Well as far as only 100 members getting any PA's if this world is closed - I think there are about 250 players would be left in the WA - and I dont think all of them really care for PA points as long as they are acknowledged to be the ones who won W17.

DeletedUser

Oh ok.

Well as far as only 100 members getting any PA's if this world is closed - I think there are about 250 players would be left in the WA - and I dont think all of them really care for PA points as long as they are acknowledged to be the ones who won W17.

Not to mention that there might be probably less than 100 who wants to continue playing the game at all on a new world, so it won't be an issue splitting the PP... (and honestly, given the amount of PP each were sacrificing on the game, it's just some of the change coming back at the end).

DeletedUser

MM challenged the Eastern Alliance to actually fight back. Tonytheplattypuss tried to argue first that MM should fight just him (lolz), then that the WA only won because they had larger numbers, then that they only won due to turncoats from MOJO. He collaborated with MM to provide proof to contradict each of his statements.

Then some head blogger came in who enjoys writing in a style that is honestly so boring and over the top full of historical references, many of which contradict eachother, as to require an entire new word for it. Ideas on what to call this are welcomed. He tried to imply that the WA should be wary of eachother as surely: they'll turn on eachother any day now (or any day in the future, who cares). In the end he basically only succeeded in making a gigantic arse of himself, in a way unlike any other that have come before him that i've ever seen on these forums (and i've seen a lot).

Ommgggg! My favorite ex mod!!!! How be you sire? <333

netjakdim

Yeah Baddie is back!!!
Welcome back to the mess sir, W30 stunk after you left I managed a little while but it was just not the
same.

DeletedUser

...and from which trashed tribe we have utterly destroyed are you coming from? Speaking about honour and fear, most of us are actually courageous enough to use their in-game name on the forum - even the ones who aren't playing anymore...

My first bet would be either an insignificant small tribe who we haven't even wasted a real war on, just simply cleared them out from our area, or a random Storm whiner from the more immature half of them (the rest accepted defeat long ago). My second bet would be ASK, but that almost falls to the first category so I consider that covered.

Anyway, thanks for wasting some server space by registering only to add your valuable input about "HaV!" hiding behind a random nick.... (yes, it's full of sarcasm!).

If you are so honest and have no plans to ever declare on your current allies, then you will have no problem declaring here that you will never declare war on 13th or Titans. Everyone knows that you'd never declare on NP out of fear, but what about your smaller allies? Do you have the "Integrity" to state here on your honor that you'd never declare on your allies? I didn't think so.

Even though you took 3 guesses after stating that you'd take 2 guesses, I have another possibility. Did you ever think I could be a current ally who sees through your lies? :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

If you are so honest and have no plans to ever declare on your current allies, then you will have no problem declaring here that you will never declare war on 13th or Titans. Everyone knows that you'd never declare on NP out of fear, but what about your smaller allies? Do you have the "Integrity" to state here on your honor that you'd never declare on your allies? I didn't think so.

Even though you took 3 guesses after stating that you'd take 2 guesses, I have another possibility. Did you ever think I could be a current ally who sees through your lies? :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Well, if you'd be from a "smaller ally" (and that could be only 13th then since TITANS are way far away and you even forgot Tao from the list) and you're so much afraid of us declaring war on you that you create a random forum account, first posing as a returning wanderer, then suddenly becoming a possible allied player, all this show is played under an alias... that would sounds like a pathetic, coward troublemaker, and while there are troublemakers in every tribe, cowardice is not specifically a western characteristic (nor one of 13th's typicals).

They would a.) talk to me in-game b.) wouldn't be afraid to use their real nick, as after some of the wars and situations they've been in and came out of, speaking to me really isn't a big thing, and actually, allies have some experience in speaking with me if needed. Only the ones who have been on the other side and been exterminated happen to fear so much that they need to triple-secure their identity before vomitting out some trash from the deeps of their mind.

Not to mention that an ally would ask for such promises posted somewhere else, not here.

Nice try, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

netjakdim

Well, if you'd be from a "smaller ally" (and that could be only 13th

HEY:icon_evil:
I take offense to that sir I would much prefer the term Populationally Challenged as to smaller ally:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

HEY:icon_evil:
I take offense to that sir I would much prefer the term Populationally Challenged as to smaller ally:icon_razz:

Noted, DIM. Do you want me to tell this to your "self-proclaimed #57 13th member" or would you tell him yourself? :icon_razz:

netjakdim

I would hope sir that if they let him join us that he is at least smart enough to read the above posts and figure this much out for himself. If not tis a SAD DAY indeed.

DeletedUser

Where did that blog guy go? I liked reading his posts.

He has risen my level of paranoia to new levels.. I have to agree with his conclusion that we are all doomed!!

Some kind of (secret) rebel confederacy will have to be formed before [BA] take us all down.! If you agree with me make a tribe called 'SECRET Rebel Confederacy of Patriots' and I will join for the last stand that is clearly needed..

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

netjakdim

I like the idea only the name should be
Support Honor & Integrity in Tribalwars. :D

As for the "Dying in our beds, many years from now" that depends on whether or not I have a cute little cheerleader laying next to me. Grandpa always said he was gonna find some nice 18-22 year old cheerleader to spend everyones inheritance before he died.

DeletedUser

TBH 13th isnt even one of the "Smaller allies" were the same size as Tao and alot more active then most tribes still around :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

More likely another attempt by BOH to stir the pot. Various players have been trying to turn TAO against BA for a long time. Didnt work before and it wont work now.

DeletedUser33413

TBH 13th isnt even one of the "Smaller allies" were the same size as Tao and alot more active then most tribes still around :icon_confused:

I think its because we look surrounded by blackness =P :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser65440

hello there friends so long didn't post ..( nice convo )
yo GhostofTWPast you said
but what about your smaller allies? Do you have the "Integrity" to state here on your honor that you'd never declare on your allies? I didn't think so.
i think SA is the smaller Allie for BA do you think he will attack us ? i don't think so
BA is the most Respective tribe in W 17 they help and care about there allies not like others (Wisdom.eturjk..) who betrayed them .
BOH is a dead tribe .sooner or later they'll leave it,some of them are fighting but 80% of them are sitting around and waiting for BA and allies to come and noble there vills, once they are gone BA and allies will Rule W 17 .and no 1 will turn on each other .they are not like Wisdom (traitors )
hey BOH we still exist ,wisdom tried and they failed do u think that you can terminate us before W 17 ends ...mmmm i don't think so ..we are here to stay .
keep up with the good work..cheers
Long live BA and there allies
Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.

DeletedUser

That sounds like a super boring/touching victory.

Everyone does notice that it is five massive allied tribes against one now? Will nobody else be slightly disappointed if the world ends with such a big load of hugging?

Traitors added some fun to this world. We needed Wisdom to betray somebody to be able to declare.. they did us a favor by giving us a competent enemy to fight after MOJO. They are not so big anymore, with far less active competent members.

I commend any tribe in advance if they have the guts to betray an ally and forever be called traitors! ;) It would even things out a bit, as well as cure all the boredom and stop the lame sounding ending posted above..

Traitors and drama ftw

DeletedUser

My claim was that the WA gained more villages from playing tribal hugs, than tribal wars. When MM started this thread in January, HaV lost just over 10,000 villages to the WA. The WA gained a lot more than 10,000 villages from taking in refugees from the East. BA's top player and 5th player in terms of villages were refugees. TAO's top player was a refugee, and gained over 5,000 villages from other refugees from ROMA. Titans second highest player was a refugee. NP took in 4 players each with over 1,000 villages. That is well over 10,000 villages that were from players switching sides.

With all the refugees taken in, it is laughable looking back at how BA claimed to take no prisoners. Many of their top players were refugees. With more than 3/4 of the players on this world in the WA tribes, any victory for the west is a hollow one. I guess if you can't beat them, join them, or in the WA's case, if you can't beat them, have them join your side.

DeletedUser

Gained more villages through recruiting/tribal hugs than fighting?? Thats quite a bold and ridiculous statement.. as much as I dislike the tribal hug status at the moment I really can't disagree with you any more than I do..

lol has there been a tribe we have not been able to beat?

I really can't remember us failing to batter a tribe into defeat.. after victory we would then take only members who was worth the effort of keeping around and working with. We didn't take any prisoners from STORM or Wisdom.

Another failure in your post is that you are speaking as if [BA] and allies are all in a family and are then adding these refugees or recruits together.. simply not the case.

I'll say again just to stress the point, (only is cases of [BA]) we only recruited players after or close to their tribes total defeat. I can only think of one case where we recruited a player before victory was in sight and that was mammamac from DoP, exceptions were made :)

You can attack the strategy of [BA] and our allies in this respect all you want, but I can assure you that if you were on the winning side of the war you would have taken this approach.. you probably would have recruited far more than the WA if you could have... considering the clear quality of players present in the west. Compared with how many applications we had I think we were quite picky when it comes to recruiting from our enemies, as is most of the allied tribes.

You can salvage your argument if you can come up with a non-fictional tribe [BA] had such a hard time fighting we had to recruit? None spring to mind. Or come up with some specific refugees recruited and give us examples of how this has given us some kind of unfair advantage... You won't be able to stop this kind of recruiting process, unless you can somehow ban winning :)

If you still feel bad would you like one of our recruitment applications? Apparently are main strategy for victory is to recruit losers. Gimme a mail if your interested, I can see you meet the criteria.