Have Noble, Will Travel

DeletedUser

I am the Crimson Mercenary-King, I am also called by my tribe Congo, the Giant Killer. I seek employment in this world. My experience ranges from W2 and various other worlds. However, W2 seems to be the place where I have prospered. Whereas other worlds I have not been so lucky.

Once I reach the 30+ village range however, I feel I can compete with about anyone. In fact, with about 2.8 million, I took on a Top 5 Ranked Tribe (Warband) and took over almost three dozen villages in a forty day period before losing a single village.

However, those were the days of old. And often, the philosophy is; 'What I have done lately'. Well, I retired for that world for a year. However, I came back to world 2 to make an impact (isn't that any of our goals and desires?). If you ask anyone in World 2, they will probably agree that I have influenced the trend the world is now following (please, ask a general question about me in the W2 public forum. I am sure you will get praises from my tribemates and hisses from my adversaries).

Now, I wish to attempt to see if I can do the same in World 11. I successfully received an account in W1, however, the #1 tribe in the world disband soon after my arrival (due to other events) and the world has turned out to be such a bore. So, I wish to look deeper into the other worlds instead of going into the older worlds.

I am the Giant-Killer, so my primary concern is bringing down the top tribe in the worlds I participate in.

Is anyone willing to attempt to recruit me? Send me an email.

Thank you for your time.

DeletedUser

(A forum's member since 2006 and yet you make a thread in the wrong section.)

I see, you are challenging Winzora

DeletedUser

(A forum's member since 2006 and yet you make a thread in the wrong section.)

I see, you are challenging Winzora

:icon_sad:

I like to make retarded introductions. It forces me to poop my pants.

Hence, I no longer have to worry about ruining my trousers.

DeletedUser

hmmm i wanna hear tollxbooth comment on this first before i

a: embarass you through sexual harrasment and mass spam
b: give you a new pair of trousers

DeletedUser

Don't ask me, mebbe ask a duke. Skype may be an idea.

Some of the best recruitments I have experienced were through fellow tribemates rather than leaders. If you go to them first, Dukes rarely make the right choices all the time. So, you could get turned down and then if you try and go through their tribemates, you offend the Duke by trying to bypass his decision.

DeletedUser

hmmm i wanna hear tollxbooth comment on this first before i

They are of the same tribe(?)/ family in WW2.

DeletedUser

I promise you, you will not embarass me. That is not how it works here. I teabag you. Not the other way around.

With the option of the 'b' are you suggesting you want my dirty trousers? I will gladly give them to you, you sick little boy.

DeletedUser

So, you are Congo who set up a tribe with Tollx on W2 together called "Congo n Tolls Wacky Adventure" - so I can assume you are good friends.

You then come onto W11 stating you have a history of "taking on the World number Ones"

I can assume you are trying to get into a tribe that is NOT RASP, yet one of your best friends on this game is in RASP. Call me a cynic, but I smell something like 10 day old Tuna.

I highly doubt any tribe with a brain cell will invite you in with the current world set up.

DeletedUser

They are of the same tribe(?)/ family in WW2.

Yes, he and I worked often together. However, due to recent events in that world. Namely him taking villages that have been assigned to other people, we had a falling out. As a leader I had to stand by the law we give ourselves and not side with my friend.

He did not take kindly to that. He left the tribe. As a friend, I left my tribe and joined him for emtional support. I also used that time to attempt to convince him of his wrongdoing and to convince him to re-join. He simply told me he was leaving the world (December 31) and that I should no longer bother.

I left his tribe and re-joined my tribemates. Hence, I have come to this world. He has de-railed my plans somewhat in W2. I shall return the favor in W11.

Tit for tat I say.

DeletedUser

Yes, he and I worked often together. However, due to recent events in that world. Namely him taking villages that have been assigned to other people, we had a falling out. As a leader I had to stand by the law we give ourselves and not side with my friend.

He did not take kindly to that. He left the tribe. As a friend, I left my tribe and joined him for emtional support. I also used that time to attempt to convince him of his wrongdoing and to convince him to re-join. He simply told me he was leaving the world (December 31) and that I should no longer bother.

I left his tribe and re-joined my tribemates. Hence, I have come to this world. He has de-railed my plans somewhat in W2. I shall return the favor in W11.

Tit for tat I say.
/doesn't buy that bullshit

jbak13 sucks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, you are Congo who set up a tribe with Tollx on W2 together called "Congo n Tolls Wacky Adventure" - so I can assume you are good friends.

You then come onto W11 stating you have a history of "taking on the World number Ones"

I can assume you are trying to get into a tribe that is NOT RASP, yet one of your best friends on this game is in RASP. Call me a cynic, but I smell something like 10 day old Tuna.

I highly doubt any tribe with a brain cell will invite you in with the current world set up.

I am not here to debate my loyalties to you. As a mercenary, I am offering my services. I've done the same thing in W1 and was offered an account I refused in W4.

If your intuition tells you that my teabag in your face smells like 10-day old Tuna, then I suggest you follow it.

If you do not need my assistance than I must assume you must be on the side of the Giants. I, of course, am the Giant-Killer. So, our destiny will be achieved through your intuition.

DeletedUser

Two people have asked me the same question in a personal message. So, let me elaborate. For some, this will be long winded. Those that cannot read more than 100 words in a minute without getting a headache, please disregard this message.

The question abounds. Who am I in World 2?

In the last twelve months, I have been given the keys to the realm of ENTEL 2 (January 15, 2009). The people I am about to tell you about were major players. They were dominate in their realm before I arrived. They had been playing this game for almost three years before they either started deleting their accounts or simply stopped playing.
============================

With the assistance of Manabouttown, I brought down Sortland, at the time, he was ranked #1 in his continent. Even with Manabouttown, Sortland still owned 3 million points worth of more villages than the two of us. Naysayers will often say that Sortland owned a continent (K58) behind enemy lines and that his fall was inevitable. They are right. However, of all the adversaries I had faced since my retirement, none compare to the strategic mindset and tactical capabilities as Sortland. Before I engaged him, he owned 11 million worth of villages. What does he have now? Eleven months later? Zero.

Congo > Sortland

======================================

My second conquest was located in K59. Hammering Seraph Angelus, the Queen of K59 and her little pesky assistant, Wolfvale. Seraph Angelus' powers was less strategic as it was her capacity to entice people to trust her more than their own tribe. She had numerous friends around her that were on the opposite side. She was ranked #1 in the continent. Wolfvale was ranked #3. When I started attacking her, she attempted to communicate with me as well. I responded, but nothing materialized. She was confident of victory until the reports starting to come in. She then knew her time had come.

Wolfvale, her little love assistant, often sent co-ordinated attacks against me when I waged war against Sortland. However, I did not fully engage him. He was hammered by other tribemates.

Within 8 days, both deleted their accounts. Seraph Angelus was a 7 million point player while Wolfvale was a 9 million point player.

Again, the naysayers will often say that these players owned a continent (K59) behind enemy lines and that their fall was inevitable. And again, they are right.

======================================

My third accomplishment, (which would turnout to be my zenith in popularity within my tribe and my greatest accomplishment this year) was turning my forces against Steveeo, the Gorgon of K29. He was more than 100 hours away from my closest village. He was a monsterous 17 million point player with over 1,580 villages (at the time I was a 6 million point player). A more formidable foe indeed.

He was known as a great defender and a survivalist. I was a third his size. A sure challenge indeed. He was as far away from getting assistance from any of his tribemates. However, he dominated. He owned K29 few could ever claim better. Many of my tribemates shed any thoughts of attacking him. So, I knew I was on my own, at least for the first week or two I had to make an impact.

After the first reports came in, he must have noticed something different. Nine days later, he deletes his account. With his downfall, those fellow tribemates around him were left to seek shelter elsewhere. Unuttum and White Knights, once both significant powers in this region were eventually eaten up (Unuttum survives only in his safezone of his tribe in the southwest region of the world). And despite the distance, I still managed 49 villages in my possession in this territory (when before I had none).

BlackScarab was my next target. However, I didn't even have to lift a finger. My tribemates were tripping over themselves to get in line with my campaigns. They know knew how I will lead them to victory and they wanted to be covered in that glory. I merely designed the operations. Inbound reports of BlackScarab reveals villages with six figures worth of defenses (approximately 70 villages). After a month, those villages were cleared and nobled. The greatest sensation for me was that I never had to assist. My tribemates stopped taking villages and started taking the Will of our opponents.

As with the previous players, the naysayers will often say that these players owned a continent (K29) behind enemy lines and that their fall was inevitable. And again, they are right. But it took someone to step up and challenge these great giants. Hence, hence my self-title, Congo, Crimson Mercenary-King, the Giant-Killer.

A few months later, the last great giant in the northeast (Leckster) was removed from the area. This was yet another great achievement. It had nothing to do with me. SOmeone, inspired by my actions, set up an operation and suddenly we had people coming out of the woodwork. It was a show. It felt bizarre. As if these children I had been raising suddenly had grown up. But it was more than that. It wasn't that it was great. It was also bitter sweet. I felt they no longer needed me. Despite this sensation, it was great to watch their effort turnout so successful. The tribe we had been fighting (called TW) had us on our heels in late 2008. And now? Our whole northeast region is secured.

====================================

My eyes turned in the southeast. In the K68 Region, we had little influence in the area. HOT, our ally, was in the area, but they didn't have active members in that area. Our travel time was around 150+ hours. So we had to travel over the HOT region just to hit our targets. A great and potentially morale crushing feat. Our operation started on the 26th of September. Below is the map at that time:

OperationOverlordII.jpg

Now?

UpdatedMap.jpg

The map is somewhat difficult to decipher, however, close inspection will see large areas of ATEN in the south.

In less than a three month period, our enemy experienced several deletions and people becoming inactive and quitting. Their great stronghold warrior, named Ratius was the most formidable opponent since my times against Sortland. He had 380 villages in the area. He is has since lost 100 villages. A solid performance considering the travel time and lack of cooperation with our HOT allies (they are busy on another front).

Suddenly the voices screaming out against us got quiet. No longer did our enemy get on the forums and defend their tribal name. They had met their match. Each of them knew, eventually, their time would come when they would be tapping out.

===============================

In total, I have liberated up to almost 6,000 villages.

Seraph (600+), Wolfvale (900+), Sortland (600+), Steveeo (1500+), Leckster (1300+), BlackScarab (70+), Unuttum (300+), White Knights (400+).

However, more importantly, I have forced the deletion of eight players (including members in the K68 Frontline - BlackScarab and Unuttum still have villages in the southwest). Players who have been playing for 3+ years, simply quit in less than a fortnight worth of combat.

Not bad for a bit of work in a 11-month period. The keys to my successes are not timed nobles, outwhelming my enemy with fakes or even taking villages. It is organization. It is knowing what my objectives are to achieve victory.

I believe I have inspired and motivated several members from different tribes and can say for sure they will tell anybody that I have helped them fight better.

The Grim Reaper stands by my side, knowing I am the one that says who dies and who lives in World 2.

So, I am not the greatest player in the game, there are others. However, I make others around me great. And in my opinion, this makes me very extremely lethal.

I thank you in advance.